Spy Masters Apprentice Lost Media (1 Viewer)

Infil123

Casual Client
Hi there everyone. As you may know Double Take 2006 had a sequel named Spys Masters Apprentice that we only got two trailers out of. Its the perfect zako film with clone zako being dropped constantly thorughout the film in nice outfits. I tried to find the website on the wayback machine and found a few things but it seems to be mostly dead. However, there is still an existing twitter account : https://twitter.com/spymastersapp

Id really love to be able to contact the film maker or find some kind of answer or any extra clips. On indiegogo theres proof that they were filming it and that they were in the process of completing it. I dont understand what happened and it would be great if we could find the film or any other films by the same guy "Brendan Maguire" or "MaguireFilms"

Thanks all!

Infil123

Casual Client

Found the website on the wayback machine. Shows the cast and whatever could be recovered. Shows that they had finished filming and were planning on submitting it to RTE in Ireland. I also found it belongs to Digital Media Course Limited in Ireland. If we can contact digital media course limited we might be able to find out whats going on. The last time the website was functinoal was April 2014. Any help would be brilliant.

Infil123

Casual Client

It seems they had already made 6 episodes, any help would be great so we can find this and post it onto the live action zako thread.

If anyone wants the trailers let me know on pm

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
It's actually really good job what you are working on! I sadly dont how to work more on this, I already search for lost media, and sadly it eat way too much of my free time. Thing I sadly cant do right now.
But I wish you the best of luck to find what you are looking for!
also I think you should post the trailer here, to give people the desire to participate in your research!

Infil123

Casual Client
It's actually really good job what you are working on! I sadly dont how to work more on this, I already search for lost media, and sadly it eat way too much of my free time. Thing I sadly cant do right now.
But I wish you the best of luck to find what you are looking for!
also I think you should post the trailer here, to give people the desire to participate in your research!
Thank you so much! I will post the trailers now, Ive also managed to find a few companies and actresses involved and im going to see if they can provide any knowledge.

Infil123

Casual Client
spy master proof.jpg
spy masters apprentice.jpg

Infil123

Casual Client
I found this off of the actress on the right on her actress profile, Im starting to find those involved in it and im going to contact them. Any help would be great thanks!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Oh ok, now that you post the trailers, I remember about it.
Yeah it was post here a few years ago, sadly nothing came out, so yeah the best outcome possible is to ask directly to the guy in charge, hope he has style the rush

Infil123

Casual Client
I asked one the main actresses and she confirmed filming was finished as well. So there’s a good chance I think we could get it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.