Soul Calibur VI Male Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
no, i didnt talking about default briefs - i asking that instead of loincloth, fundoshi will be used...
I mean, that those items (default briefs and fundoshi) that in red circles would be reveal nude body when equipped...
View attachment 83103
Understand, I will send an optional file later to use with the hidden default underwear.

Updated, first page SCVI_MaleNudeMod_SubFile_HideFundoshi.7z file

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Great mod, but I still confuse how many should I move (down and behind) the genital to make it more real.

Btw, I really love your character in the picture. Could you share to me your save data? If it not bother you.

penis
1.jpg
pubic hair
2.jpg
hard penis
3.jpg

Arioh

Potential Patron
And strangely, but Fundoshi remover didnt work properly :(
im having that thing:
20181103204406_1.jpg

in ~mods folder i put main file ( SCVI_MaleNudeMod_MainFile_HideLoincloth.pak ) and for fundoshi one (SCVI_MaleNudeMod_SubFile_HideFundoshi.pak)

H

Hydajere

Great mod !
May I ask you if you're planning to modify the base mesh (like the nude female) ? Detailed nipples and not just flat texture would be amazing (which also work for the butt and hole, I wonder :rolleyes: ).

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
And strangely, but Fundoshi remover didnt work properly :(
im having that thing:
View attachment 83127
in ~mods folder i put main file ( SCVI_MaleNudeMod_MainFile_HideLoincloth.pak ) and for fundoshi one (SCVI_MaleNudeMod_SubFile_HideFundoshi.pak)

Mod is loaded by name, if there is a file with the same name, the first one loaded.
Just use this, the genital package can choose one to use.

Attachments

mod.7z
133.4 KB · Views: 433

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Great mod !
May I ask you if you're planning to modify the base mesh (like the nude female) ? Detailed nipples and not just flat texture would be amazing (which also work for the butt and hole, I wonder :rolleyes: ).

For the time being, there is something wrong with the redo texture. I asked others modders, do not know why it went wrong, and the production steps were the same. So I didn't continue making it.

postoutski

Potential Patron
(old version) odd bug - physics genitals testicles rapidly flickers occasionally
Screenshot (1574).jpg

Because the egg also joined the collision, caused by a rigid body collision.

Updated file (v1.2), lower the parameters.
Fantastics! thanks a lot

Last edited:

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Good ver! I have one more concern... Some sides of erect skin looks a little glossy... like a shiny and plastic effect.
Flaccid version does not have this shiny gloss.

View attachment 83949

I am wondering if you can remove the gloss on erect version? I think this may improve the look.
edit: see the Glans (head) of the erect version has no gloss. Perhaps the rest is possible to have no gloss?

You can unpack the PAK file and delete the SRMA texture file. The material file is no modified because the replaced model is a plastic.
The SRMA texture of the game is a bit strange. Because the SRMA texture of the character's skin has been modified, only a small change will be different from the original game file and will become shiny. So my female character's skin SRMA texture didn't do change it.

postoutski

Potential Patron
Sakura, good news! I found why it looks shiny thanks to thread about SRMA.

"Red (255, 0, 0): A very shiny look; very wet/oily.
Purple (255, 0, 255): A reflective shine; works best with shiny metals.
Green (0, 255, 0): Little to no shine; ideal for matte objects.

This make a lot of sense why the head of erection never appears shiny with SRMA.
All I did was made SRMA texture fully green (0, 255, 0) to remove shine. Default vs No Gloss:
defaultvsglossless.jpg

I believe this can be done for uncut SRMA as well. I include file of animation version for you if this is okay.

edit: learning more on srma, ^pure Green (0, 255, 0) made the model too dark toned, most noticeable on dark skin. Original srma's erect glans color (200, 255, 0) is more appropriate for matching and proper brightness imo.

You might have known all this, but noob myself did not. I hope this was helpful to who did not want wet oil effects on their private parts. Excuse my poor english. :smile:

Attachments

Last edited:
P

poromo22

Hello,

Would it be possible to create a smaller version of the physics genital (grower, not shower :-)? The scale sliders won't work on it, and I've tried modding it myself, but it seems there are no good guides around.

Many thanks!

Sakura4

Swell Supporter
Hello,

Would it be possible to create a smaller version of the physics genital (grower, not shower :-)? The scale sliders won't work on it, and I've tried modding it myself, but it seems there are no good guides around.

Many thanks!

Because the physics form is the physics effect obtained by the physics transformation of the animation in the animated blueprint, the model will automatically shrink when it is automatically converted. So the bones that control the zoom in the game are not valid for it. This physical effect saves more hardware resources than the physics effects provided by the earlier UE4 release. Early physics effects the games were not supported.

Last edited:
C

chaelim

Hi! Nice mod!
There's a way to make the physic uncircumcision more bigger like the circumcised version?!?

Taimatsu

Potential Patron
I cant find your download link can you pls fix it? Edit nvm figured it out. What does the penis replace in the game btw?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.