Soul Calibur Series (1 Viewer)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
4 more characters were confirmed. Nightmare, Raphael, Leixia and Ezio, the guest from Assassin's Creed series.
4Gamer.net ¡½ ¡Ö¥½¥¦¥ë¥*¥ã¥ê¥Ã¡¼V¡×¡¤¥½¥¦¥ë¥¨¥Ã¥¸¤ò»ý¤ÄÃ˥ʥ¤¥È¥á¥¢¤äÃæ²Ú·õ¤Î»È¤¤¼ê¥ì¥¤¥·¥ã¤Ê¤É3Â¥*¥ã¥é¥¯¥¿¡¼¤Î¾ðÊ󤬸ø³«¤Ë
4Gamer.net ¡½ ¡Ö¥½¥¦¥ë¥*¥ã¥ê¥Ã¡¼V¡×¤Î¥²¥¹¥È¥*¥ã¥é¥¯¥¿¡¼¤È¤·¤Æ¡¤¡Ö¥¢¥µ¥·¥ó¥¯¥ê¡¼¥É¡×¥·¥ê¡¼¥º¤«¤é¡¤¥Þ¥¹¥¿¡¼¥¢¥µ¥·¥ó¡È¥¨¥Ä¥£¥ª¡É¤Î»²À郎·èÄê

001.jpg 007.jpg
Leixia is Xianghua's daughter and I quite like her looks :nose bleed:
However, her father isn't Kilik. What happened!?

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
I'm sure this isn't anything new to you all, but they recently released a trailer for the new Create-a-Character mode detailing the changes and improvements since SC4. It looks amazing, and I already know I'm gonna log countless hours into the game just by making characters.
Check it out here: Soulcalibur V Character Creation - YouTube

I'm still hoping for custom fighting styles like Soulcalibur 3's wave swords and grieve edge, but I doubt they'll be included.
An interesting note; during the video at 4:51 I believe the character here has Sophitia's player 1 hair from Soulcalibur 4. Also at 4:46 there is a custom character with what appears to be Natsu's hair. I wonder if this means there will be fewer character specific items. I know I'd like to use Ivy's hair on my own character.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I think I will be making my character Eclipse with this again! :D

It looks pretty amazing once again the create a character. I'm already sold now XD

Mardion

Potential Patron
Who's your favorite soul calibur girl anyways guys?
*points at avatar*

Sophitia is just awesome in so many ways. She is very beautiful and has a very innocent face, while her attire is quite unique and revealing. As a fighter her moves are very effective but not simple enough to be used by a button-smasher. As a ryona disher, she has some excellent grabs, including Heaven's Arch which is one of the sexiest grabs in any fighting game. What's not to love?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Mine is Cassandra. I like her looks and personality. I also like her costumes except ones with stockings.
She's fun to play as, though lack an fantastic grapples her sister has.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Cassandra for the same reasons of Nnin. But, despites the different personality, i think i may like Pyrha as well.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Mine is Cassandra. I like her looks and personality. I also like her costumes except ones with stockings.
She's fun to play as, though lack an fantastic grapples her sister has.
funny, I am the opposite for her outfits. I love the stockings ones and hate the ponytail ones(the game has enough ponytails as is and to me blonde ponytails are kinda generic looking)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
funny, I am the opposite for her outfits. I love the stockings ones and hate the ponytail ones(the game has enough ponytails as is and to me blonde ponytails are kinda generic looking)
Stocking just never be my thing. I prefer more revealing legs.

But different person has different taste. That's why the world is awesome.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Stocking just never be my thing. I prefer more revealing legs.

But different person has different taste. That's why the world is awesome.

everyone has their turn on and turn offs. Just mine seem to be weirder*points at my video page*

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
A bit of news. For those of you who did not know the critical finishes will not be in the new soul calibur. From I ryona perspective that sucks(i loved the kiss-o-death and the vampire finisher) though from a gameplay one, I rarely got to pull one of those finishers off in an actual match.

bryanthunder

Ryonani Teamster
A bit of news. For those of you who did not know the critical finishes will not be in the new soul calibur. From I ryona perspective that sucks(i loved the kiss-o-death and the vampire finisher) though from a gameplay one, I rarely got to pull one of those finishers off in an actual match.
I've been aware of this and have some thoughts on the matter but never thought of posting them here.
I'm baffled by the exclusion of Critical Finishes, considering they added a slow down effect to SCV when a "soul crush" is triggered. This is EXACTLY what SCIV needed to make the CF's useful. Getting a Soul Crush was hard enough, but getting one with enough time to pull off the Critical Finish? Hard as balls.
Critical Finishes were introduced to prevent turtles, players who do almost noting but guard, as well as to speed up the over-all pace of the game. It was a good idea despite what the current director says. (For the record he has stated that Critical Finishes were not "good" through the aid of translation.)
By giving the ultimate penalty to those who over-guard and drag out matches, an instant loss, it out-right removed most turtles.
The needed some work, but they were hardly detrimental to the game. I for one am opposed to the Street Fighter influences in Soulcalibur V, I certainly don't think Ultra Combos, or Brave Edge, or whatever they're calling them; are a good replacement for the CF system.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
Question: How many times did you actually find a time where you could use it in a fight(with non-ai) I count five in my memory(then again you block I throw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.