Soul Calibur Series (1 Viewer)

ryona111

Ryonani Teamster
So who do you imagine would replace Talim and Amy as the lollis? Furthermore, what do you think the characters I mentioned will be like? (even if they aren't in the game at all) (story, etc.) They were always very interesting characters for me to play because they seem so inappropriate in a fighting game and by inappropriate I mean not what you would normally think be in a fighting game not necessarily that they're bad characters or that sort. Anyhow, it just seemed fun to beat someone like Nightmare with teenage girls. XD (not related to ryona, origional question was)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Hey fellas, I still got one thing to ask: is it possible to get moves of other character to another? I'd like to get one of Kilik's moves to Seong Mina. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If you create a new character you should be able to exactly copy the look of an existing character, then simply choose another fighting style for him/her.

D

Deleted member 31

Taki is one of my favourite game girls too :)
she's hands down my favorite in Soul Calibur. Sadly it looks like she won't be in the next game because it takes place 17 years chronologically. So either Taki will be 50 in some conservative outfit or she won't be in the game at all. Hopefully some ninja that was trained by Taki is in the game or something, with the same outfit. ;p

DeceptionCircus

Ryonani Teamster
So either Taki will be 50 in some conservative outfit or she won't be in the game at all.

50? Is she really over 30 yo in SC4? It'd be very hilarious and brave from the devs to feature her at the ripe age of 50 still wearing the skintight spandex.

Anyways, good job with the vids guys, Taki's always been one of my favorites as well.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Do you mind if I ask what ryona moves Seung Mina has? I'm so nooob with this game, it feels I'm doing my videos all wrong since I don't know what moves people wan't to see and from which character :(

Mardion

Potential Patron
IMO she looks better than Taki ; she has exposed legs which is something I always felt Taki lacked, while she doesn't have those abnormally huge boobs. Her overall appearence (especially her hairstyle) seems to indicate she's a bit less serious a character as Taki was which would be an interesting angle, but we'll have to wait and see to know for sure.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
IMO she looks better than Taki ; she has exposed legs which is something I always felt Taki lacked,

I preferred the full bodysuit with the exposed body stocking in places... would be nice if she was rocking fishnets instead of exposed legs.

B

Barrim

Even though it's just a rumour... WTF??? I hope the developers won't prove to be as cruel as that, seeing the always pure&noble Sophitia like that would be 1000 times worse than Liu Kang's return as a zombie! I know that this sort of tragedy would probably benefit the game's new storyline, but still...

At least I can hope that if that's true, her regular character might still be playable in the game as a hidden character ; maybe when her children finish story mode they will return her to her normal self or something along the lines of Heihachi in Tekken 5.

Anyway, I'll be even more anxious to hear official word about this now.

Sophitia was on "Evil Side" on Soul Calibur IV. And will be a passing of 15 years from story.

If the story main characters are the Sophitia children (Patroklos, as new Sophitia and Pyrrha as new Cassandra), Sophitia would be a good Nightmare.
And she will be replaced by her son, so she will NOT appear as "normal character").

I would like to see a 32 years old Taki and a 34 years old Amy. And I liked to see Taki's replacement.
I know Ivy has turned to a statue at the ending of Soul Calibur 4. So she will be on Soul Calibur 5 with bigger boobs (it this is possible).

PS: If I remember, Phyrra is the older sister. She was the one kidnapped by Tira on SC 4. So, she could be a "carbon copy" of Sophitia, anyway.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
From the trailer, looks like Soul Edge's default form was turned into a smaller sword (maybe after broken). So it more fit to any small sword users now. Like, Sophitia or one of her children.

By the way, more characters' images were revealed.
SC501.jpg

In game images:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/NNin/For post/SC502.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/NNin/For post/SC503.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/NNin/For post/SC504.jpg

SC505.jpg

In game image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/NNin/For post/SC506.jpg

SC507.jpg

In game image:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/NNin/For post/SC508.jpg

Credits: blog.esuteru.com

onlinehero

Casual Client
^ Ivy is still looking pretty hot, but Pyrrha looks like uglier version of Lili. Natsu doesn't look very impressive either if compared to Taki.

EDIT: Some new pics:

Natsu:

Ivy:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Pyrrha doesn't interest me yet. But this remind me about the past.
When I first saw Cassandra, I didn't liked her. But after having a chance to play as her, she became one of my main characters since SC2. Because I like her personality (and some of her costumes :ORLY:)
Maybe Pyrrha will fall into that case too.

However, Patroklos looks awesome! Especially in his 2nd costume.
Patroklos at The Soulcalibur Wiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.