Slave Trainer (1 Viewer)

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Here is the initial revision of my very first scripted dialog. Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback. Yeah, the subject matter is a bit dark, but it seemed to fit best with what SDT has to offer.

Many thanks goes out to Rusty Shakleford and f93 for ideas on scripting methods, Pim_gd for his AWESOME script checker, and Slingerbult for the code to simulate slapping.

Slave Trainer

The Scenario:
You've captured a woman against her will. Use her and break her spirit, turning her into a cum hungry sex slave.

Start Condition:
  • Angry with hands on his legs (or wait for the first intro message, which will put her into this state).
  • Your name is meant to be a title, like Master, Sir, or Mistress.
  • It's best to put her throat resistances high.
  • I personally like lots of running mascara.

How to Play:
  • Arm positions are handled by the dialog. Do not set them yourself.
  • She will go through four emotional stages.
    • At first she is Angry Mood and defiant.
    • Once you put enough fear into her, she will become Normal Mood. She'll be fearful and beg to be set free.
    • Once you wear her down, she'll break and become Ahegao Mood. She'll be filled with humilation and self loathing.
    • Once you've humilated and used her enough, she'll turn Happy Mood, and be a willing sex slave. The more you use her, the more aroused she will get. When happy, she will change her arm position every time you slap her.
  • You can slap her by first holding her down until she makes a small comment. Then pull her directly up. Remember that you can hold the left mouse button down to easily move her up or down.
  • If she ever thinks a short line, followed by ellipses (e.g. "Ugh..."), that probably means she has something to say. You might want to quickly take your dick out of her mouth and let her speak.
  • To wear her down, from time to time you may have to hold her until she passes out.

Version 1.1:
  • Fixed typos.
  • Added hand job lines.
  • Added some line variances, especially when holding to suffocate.
  • Tuned arousal points up to her climax during happy mood.

Version 1.2:
  • Fixed more typos.
  • Added vigorous lines.
  • Support no name for Him or Her.
  • Put in variances on the slap preparation lines.
  • Made it slightly easier to get her to cum.

Attachments

Slave Trainer.txt
71 KB · Views: 1,601

Slave Trainer V1.1.txt
77.7 KB · Views: 1,001

Slave Trainer V1.2.txt
90 KB · Views: 11,157

f93

Casual Client
This is actually pretty good, especially since it's your first dialogue. I did notice some minor grammatical issues and spelling mistakes ("aweful" should be "awful", "I cock sucking whore" should be "A cock-sucking whore", etc), and it looks like there aren't too many lines for each emotion/level/linetype combination, but it still seems very solid overall.
Slave Training has been a pretty standard dialogue concept for a long time. I'm sure I've seen some even darker variants of it (mostly ones where the guy is threatening her throughout), although I haven't seen many that hit this level of complexity.
Anyway, I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thank you for the feedback, F93! I'm curious, did you play the dialog, auto run it, or did you just open the code and peruse it? This dialog is really focused on player interaction, and isn't meant to be autorun. That's why there are basically no "Him" lines. I don't want the male's thoughts and words to conflict with what the player is thinking.

Regarding the line variety, due to extensive use of counters, I've only really found repetition to be a problem when she is in the happy mood during the held moments and some other spots, but that's my play style. What spots did you find repetition to be a problem? I'm very curious about everyone's experience as to where it was good or where it broke down due to repetition or lines that seemed out of place.

As for grammar, I've really fallen in love with PM_gd's script checker, but it considers spaces outside of the first quotes to be a grammar error. I use spaces to make the script more readable, so I don't do the grammar checks cause you get an error on nearly every line. How did you find those grammar errors so quickly? I'll need to open in word and do an edit pass.

You mention that Slave dialog's are quite common. Could you point me to the best ones? I didn't find any deep ones in my searches, and I'm contemplating if I should just polish this dialog or try to move onto something new. If people are just tired of this theme, that might be my answer :)

Thanks again!

f93

Casual Client
I just skimmed the file, and did a quick playthrough to see if anything really stood out as being broken (which is often the case for complicated dialogues, including several of mine - there's a reason some are on version 5 already).

Repetition shouldn't really be a problem at all if her mood or that counter are constantly changing. It's just something to keep in mind for multi-section dialogues - the longer you're going to stay in a section, the more lines you'd need for it to avoid it repeating one a lot.

For the Dialogue Checker, if you want to keep using spaces to make your dialogue more human-readable, there's a little trick you can do while testing - find/change double-spaces into a single space. Keep doing that until nothing changes. Then find/change a single space followed by a " into just a ". You don't even need to save these changes - just use it to find out what else is considered wrong, and fix it in the spaced-out version you kept. You can also untick the Substitutes box in the checker, if your dialogue absolutely has to have names set anyway.

I don't know of any particularly good slave dialogues, but try searching Slave in forum search. It's just that a lot of people have posted one, so I gather it's a popular theme. Even I've written a couple of ones that could be considered to fall into that category (although mine usually involve blackmail or hypnosis, for some reason). There are multiple dialogues for catgirl slaves, willing slaves, breaking in new slaves, etc.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Feature request for DialogueChecker noted:
Disable doublespace checks for excess characters

I've implemented it, but I'll have to make sure it works properly.
In the meantime...

Dialogue was checked in 971 ms with v2.10 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 17 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 17 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Space at start of new line on line 511, col 8 near "wakeE1L5:" I'll... (...)"
Line 511: wakeE1L5:"[ADD_TEARS][AHEGAO_MOOD] I'll...[COUGH] be...[COUGH] good.[ARMS_BACK][CHANGE_AHEGAO]"
Stripped Line 511: wakeE1L5:" I'll... be... good."

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions:
Space at start of new line on line 513, col 13 near "CHANGE_AHEGAO:" I'll... (...)"
Line 513: CHANGE_AHEGAO:"[ADD_TEARS][AHEGAO_MOOD] I'll...[COUGH] be...[COUGH] good.[ARMS_BACK]"{"set":{"EMO":2,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0, "HeldInc":0, "SlapReady":0, "GrabInc":0, "ResistInc":0, "CumInc":0}}
Stripped Line 513: CHANGE_AHEGAO:" I'll... be... good."{"set":{"EMO":2,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0,"GrabInc":0,"ResistInc":0,"CumInc":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 575, col 29 near "(...) it. I (...)"
Line 575: RESIST_E2L1:"[COUGH]Force it. I deserve it." {"set":{"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Grammatical error (double sentence ending: ?.) on line 599, col 84 near "(...) become?."{"style":"thought"}"
Line 599: FIRSTDT_E2L0_4:"[COUGH][SHOCK] There! All the way down my throat. What have I become?."{"style":"thought"}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 696, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 696: wakeE2L0:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+3","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 697, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 697: wakeE2L1:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+2","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 698, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 698: wakeE2L2:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 704, col 14 near "CHANGE_HAPPY2:", (...)"
Line 704: CHANGE_HAPPY2:"*ME*,БББББББББ call meББББББББББББ *YOU*[HAPPY_MOOD][CHANGE_HAPPY3]"{"style":"him","set":{"EMO":3,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0, "HeldInc":0, "SlapReady":0, "GrabInc":0, "ResistInc":0, "CumInc":0}}
Stripped Line 704: CHANGE_HAPPY2:", call me "{"style":"him","set":{"EMO":3,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0,"GrabInc":0,"ResistInc":0,"CumInc":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 722, col 72 near "(...) prefer, ?""
Line 722: INTROE3L2I0_CONT:"[LOOK_DOWN]...or maybe in my tight little asshole, if you prefer, *YOU*?[LOOK_UP]"
Stripped Line 722: INTROE3L2I0_CONT:"...or maybe in my tight little asshole, if you prefer, ?"

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 731, col 35 near "(...) throat, , (...)"
Line 731: introE3L4I1:"Please rape my throat, *YOU*, as hard as you can." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 731: introE3L4I1:"Please rape my throat, , as hard as you can." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 734, col 19 near "(...) god , (...)"
Line 734: introE3L5I0:"Oh god *YOU*, my pussy is so wet." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 734: introE3L5I0:"Oh god , my pussy is so wet." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 739, col 24 near "head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, ?" (...)"
Line 739: head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, *YOU*?" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 739: head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, ?" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 743, col 26 near "head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please , (...)"
Line 743: head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please *YOU*, slide it down my throat." {"set":{"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 743: head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please , slide it down my throat." {"set":{"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 752, col 26 near "head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please , (...)"
Line 752: head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please *YOU*, shove it down my throat, hard." {"set":{"GrabInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 752: head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please , shove it down my throat, hard." {"set":{"GrabInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 754, col 50 near "(...) please !" (...)"
Line 754: head_grabbedE3L5G0:"Fill my mouth with cum, please *YOU*!" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 754: head_grabbedE3L5G0:"Fill my mouth with cum, please !" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 757, col 17 near "SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes ?""
Line 757: SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes *YOU*?"
Stripped Line 757: SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes ?"

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 887, col 17 near "(...) god, , (...)"
Line 887: wakeE3L4:"Oh god, *YOU*, my pussy is just dripping. What kind of demented slut have I become?"{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 887: wakeE3L4:"Oh god, , my pussy is just dripping. What kind of demented slut have I become?"{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.
This is what the v2.10 checker has to say.

I'm worried about that timer - 971ms... perhaps I did something wrong.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thank you Pm_gd! Using f93's advice and your tool, I'd already found and fixed those errors. I'll repost a new version once after I make a few more tweaks.

To be clear though, the feature request would be to ignore double spaces OUTSIDE of quotations. It would still be good to flag double spaces within quotes.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Right now it's set to look for double space, and if it does, see if double space persists if excess characters are trimmed (whitespace removed).

excess characters are...
introHERE:"text"HERE{"style":"Thought"}HERE
in those three places.

Actually, looking at my code, I'm not sure it's
introHERE:"text"HERE{"style":"Thought"}HERE
OR
intro:HERE"text"HERE{"style":"Thought"}HERE

but yeah.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I've added a small update (Version 1.1) to my original post . If you've played through either version, do you have any criticism or feedback? Some examples of what I'm curious about are:

• Have you gotten her to climax?
  • Did you find any sections repetitive?
  • Does her personality change over time too quickly, too slowly, or just right?
  • Is there anything else you'd like to see in this scenario?
  • Do you think I should continue improving this dialog, or work on a new one?

Thank you.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
  • Thank you for your dialogue. I like the style. I've played it about three times and here is my feedback.
    No. The last time I did get her to accept her role.
    Some comments like 'huh' were repeated too often.
    One time it changed far too early. The other two times it progressed about right.
    The slaps seem to come a little slowly in this dialogue.
    Overall the dialogue seems 80% perfect and worth investing more time to take it all the way.
    Really excellent first dialogue!

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Thank you so much for the feedback. With so many downloads, complete silence seemed to apply the dialog was not well received.

astounded said:
No. The last time I did get her to accept her role.
Hmm, three times playing and only once did you get her to the final stage? But below you thought her personality changes were either too early or just right. I'm not sure if I should make her mood changes easier to do or harder.
astounded said:
    Some comments like 'huh' were repeated too often.
That is the Slap Preparation statement so you can tell the pull down registered. I kept it one line so it can be recognized, but you are right. It would probably be better to have multiple Slap Prep comments.
astounded said:
    One time it changed far too early. The other two times it progressed about right.
    The slaps seem to come a little slowly in this dialogue.
Sadly, that is not in my control. To avoid slaps happening by accident, I went with a "pull down, then pull up" method. If it was just pull up, then accidental slaps happen all the time. However, that means SDT needs to register and play the pull up dialog event, which is out of my control.
astounded said:
    Overall the dialogue seems 80% perfect and worth investing more time to take it all the way.
    Really excellent first dialogue!
Thank you! Your suggestions above don't seem to fill a full 20%, so what other things do you feel are missing to make it an A+ experience? A "B-", i.e. 80%, just isn't acceptable. :)

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Making the dialogue work without having names set would take you a couple percent there.

Dialogue was checked in 167 ms with v2.10 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 25 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 0 were major issues, and 25 were minor issues.
Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 591, col 29 near "(...) it. I (...)"
Line 591: RESIST_E2L1:"[COUGH]Force it. I deserve it." {"set":{"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 712, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 712: wakeE2L0:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+3","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 713, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 713: wakeE2L1:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+2","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: Double space on line 714, col 31 near "(...) alive? You (...)"
Line 714: wakeE2L2:"Wha? I'm still alive? You should plug my throat again."{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Sentence starting with a comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 720, col 14 near "CHANGE_HAPPY2:", (...)"
Line 720: CHANGE_HAPPY2:"*ME*,БББББББББ call me *YOU*.[HAPPY_MOOD][CHANGE_HAPPY3]"{"style":"him","set":{"EMO":3,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0, "HeldInc":0, "SlapReady":0, "GrabInc":0, "ResistInc":0, "CumInc":0}}
Stripped Line 720: CHANGE_HAPPY2:", call me ."{"style":"him","set":{"EMO":3,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0,"GrabInc":0,"ResistInc":0,"CumInc":0}}

Grammar - Minor: The following issue was found after stripping the line of delay characters, triggers and variable substitutions.
Keep in mind that you can place characters in YOU/YOUR/ME/MY variable insertions, like "Hello*, YOU*!".
Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 738, col 72 near "(...) prefer, ?""
Line 738: INTROE3L2I0_CONT:"[LOOK_DOWN]...or maybe in my tight little asshole, if you prefer, *YOU*?[LOOK_UP]"
Stripped Line 738: INTROE3L2I0_CONT:"...or maybe in my tight little asshole, if you prefer, ?"

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 747, col 35 near "(...) throat, , (...)"
Line 747: introE3L4I1:"Please rape my throat, *YOU*, as hard as you can." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 747: introE3L4I1:"Please rape my throat, , as hard as you can." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 750, col 19 near "(...) god , (...)"
Line 750: introE3L5I0:"Oh god *YOU*, my pussy is so wet." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 750: introE3L5I0:"Oh god , my pussy is so wet." {"set":{"InInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 755, col 24 near "head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, ?" (...)"
Line 755: head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, *YOU*?" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 755: head_grabbedE3L0G0:"Yes, ?" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 759, col 26 near "head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please , (...)"
Line 759: head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please *YOU*, slide it down my throat." {"set":{"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 759: head_grabbedE3L1G1:"Please , slide it down my throat." {"set":{"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 768, col 26 near "head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please , (...)"
Line 768: head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please *YOU*, shove it down my throat, hard." {"set":{"GrabInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 768: head_grabbedE3L4G1:"Please , shove it down my throat, hard." {"set":{"GrabInc":0,"HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before exclamation mark) on line 770, col 50 near "(...) please !" (...)"
Line 770: head_grabbedE3L5G0:"Fill my mouth with cum, please *YOU*!" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 770: head_grabbedE3L5G0:"Fill my mouth with cum, please !" {"set":{"GrabInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 773, col 17 near "SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes ?""
Line 773: SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes *YOU*?"
Stripped Line 773: SLAP_PREP_E3:"Yes ?"

Double space on line 859, col 50 near "(...) squeezes cock (...)"
Line 859: heldE3H3T1:"[COUGH]I bet my vain gulping for air squeezes *YOUR* cock just right." {"style":"thought","set":{"HeldInc":"+1","SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 859: heldE3H3T1:"I bet my vain gulping for air squeezes cock just right." {"style":"thought","set":{"HeldInc":"+1","SlapReady":0}}

Space before period for new line on line 862, col 28 near "(...) out, . I (...)"
Line 862: heldE3H4T1:"Don't freak out, *ME*. I can do this." {"style":"thought","set":{"HeldInc":"+1","SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 862: heldE3H4T1:"Don't freak out, . I can do this." {"style":"thought","set":{"HeldInc":"+1","SlapReady":0}}

Double space on line 920, col 18 near "(...) hope is (...)"
Line 920: CUMIN_E3C0:"I hope *YOU* is happy with me." {"style":"thought","set":{"CumInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 920: CUMIN_E3C0:"I hope is happy with me." {"style":"thought","set":{"CumInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Double space on line 921, col 32 near "(...) guzzling cum." (...)"
Line 921: CUMIN_E3C1:"Mmm, I love guzzling *YOUR* cum." {"style":"thought","set":{"CumInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 921: CUMIN_E3C1:"Mmm, I love guzzling cum." {"style":"thought","set":{"CumInc":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 935, col 45 near "(...) right, ?" (...)"
Line 935: hand_job_strokeE3L0H0:"Am I doing this right, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 935: hand_job_strokeE3L0H0:"Am I doing this right, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 947, col 49 near "(...) cum, ?" (...)"
Line 947: hand_job_strokeE3L2H2:"May I please help you cum, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 947: hand_job_strokeE3L2H2:"May I please help you cum, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 955, col 25 near "hand_job_strokeE3L4H0:"Oh , (...)"
Line 955: hand_job_strokeE3L4H0:"Oh *YOU*, I'm so horny right now." {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 955: hand_job_strokeE3L4H0:"Oh , I'm so horny right now." {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 960, col 32 near "(...) please , (...)"
Line 960: hand_job_strokeE3L5H0:"[LOOK_UP]Oh please *YOU*, I need this cock inside me." {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 960: hand_job_strokeE3L5H0:"Oh please , I need this cock inside me." {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 971, col 57 near "(...) this, ?" (...)"
Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}
Stripped Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 972, col 40 near "(...) it, ?" (...)"
Line 972: HANDJOB_H4:"Do you like how I stroke it, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}
Stripped Line 972: HANDJOB_H4:"Do you like how I stroke it, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}

Double space on line 977, col 19 near "(...) you for (...)"
Line 977: wakeE3L3:"Thank you *YOU* for choking your kinky little cock slut. It makes me so horny."{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 977: wakeE3L3:"Thank you for choking your kinky little cock slut. It makes me so horny."{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Space before comma (grammatical error) on dialogue line on line 978, col 17 near "(...) god, , (...)"
Line 978: wakeE3L4:"Oh god, *YOU*, my pussy is just dripping. What kind of demented slut have I become?"{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}
Stripped Line 978: wakeE3L4:"Oh god, , my pussy is just dripping. What kind of demented slut have I become?"{"set":{"LVL":"+1","HeldInc":0,"SlapReady":0}}

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
As far as I know, there is no way to test if someone has set the name of the player. The only way to get *YOU* to always work is to just not use it. How else could you have both

"Yes, Master"
"Yes, Sir" or
"Yes, Mistress"?

Or am I missing something?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Well, you're not reading what I post, that's for sure.
Just because it's checker output doesn't mean it's something you should skip.

Here, have a look...

Grammatical error (space before question mark) on line 935, col 45 near "(...) right, ?" (...)"
Line 935: hand_job_strokeE3L0H0:"Am I doing this right, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}
Stripped Line 935: hand_job_strokeE3L0H0:"Am I doing this right, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":"+1"}}

like "Hello*, YOU*!". It says.
You can fix ALL of the substitute issues like that, save for...

Line 720: CHANGE_HAPPY2:"*ME*,БББББББББ call me *YOU*.[HAPPY_MOOD][CHANGE_HAPPY3]"{"style":"him","set":{"EMO":3,"LVL":0,"InInc":0,"GenInc":0, "HeldInc":0, "SlapReady":0, "GrabInc":0, "ResistInc":0, "CumInc":0}} - yeah, you can't really help that. You can fix it for the *ME*, but you can't change it otherwise.

Line 921: CUMIN_E3C1:"Mmm, I love guzzling *YOUR* cum." - works with and without, so no problem here.

An example of how to fix:

Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this, *YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}
Fixed Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this*, YOU*?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}
Stripped Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this, ?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}
Fixed Stripped Line 971: HANDJOB_H4:"Does it feel good when I stroke it like this?" {"set":{"HandInc":0}}

stripped lines are what SDT turns them into when no name is set.

More info:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3562.0 - The comphrensive dialogue guide, under Lines, Triggers, Conditions and Variables

darkwanderer

Potential Patron
Congratulation WeeWlie!

It's my favorite dialogue from my collection ! I really enjoyed her changing moods and the dialogue. I don't know if there is other slave dialogue like that, but this one is exactly what I looked for!

Just a question: if the slave wear a gag, she can't enonciate her sentances and as a consequence can't change her mood, am I wrong?

I'm a begineer in the game, I didn't work on any dialogue myself so I don't know how it works.)

f93

Casual Client
darkwanderer said:
Just a question: if the slave wear a gag, she can't enonciate her sentances and as a consequence can't change her mood, am I wrong?
You're correct - if she's wearing any kind of gag, she won't speak. Her thought lines (and any lines by him) will still play. It's just how gags work in SDT. There are a few dialogues specifically for use with gags which just avoid having any spoken lines for her.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
darkwanderer said:
It's my favorite dialogue from my collection ! I really enjoyed her changing moods and the dialogue. I don't know if there is other slave dialogue like that, but this one is exactly what I looked for!
Thank you very much! It's great to hear somebody enjoyed it. Are there any parts you'd liked changed or anything you'd want added?

darkwanderer said:
I didn't even think about gags. I don't think there is any way to test for gags. Maybe I could add alternate lines that are just thoughts so that a gagged slave will eventually move on to the next mood.

Right now I'm working on a Mistress dialog that uses the Loader with the Dialog Actions module. This one is much more interactive, though it does require the additional setup of using Loader and Dialog Actions. I hope that won't deter people from trying it out.

f93

Casual Client
WeeWillie said:
I didn't even think about gags. I don't think there is any way to test for gags.
Just say "Don't use gags with this" in the dialogue description. They break a lot of dialogues, and it's a lot easier to just categorize them as dialogues which are meant to use gags and ones that aren't meant to use them.

WeeWillie said:
Right now I'm working on a Mistress dialog
Innnnnnnnnteresting.

WeeWillie said:
It does require the additional setup of using Loader and Dialog Actions. I hope that won't deter people from trying it out.
I hope not, or people are going to be hella pissed when I get my DialogueActions/VariableArithmetic dialogue working.

f93

Casual Client
phantomx said:
how can i slap her ?

You can slap her by first holding her down until she makes a small comment. Then pull her directly up. Remember that you can hold the left mouse button down to easily move her up or down.

It's unique to this dialogue, though. There's no hotkey built into the game for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.