Should there be a website for ryona vids (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 150613

Potential Patron
Since Youtube is kicking a lot of things off the platform and only seems to be getting worse do you think we should make our own youtube like website exclusive to the ryona niche?

caggon

Potential Patron
Since Youtube is kicking a lot of things off the platform and only seems to be getting worse do you think we should make our own youtube like website exclusive to the ryona niche?
What kind of videos are they deleting? I noticed that a favorite ryona video of mine which featured Ada Wong from RE4 dressed up in Rachel's leather armor (from Ninja Gaiden), getting decapitated by a spinning scythe was deleted. But I don't know if it was the modder himself did it or Youtube did it.
However as long as this video is still up, I still have hope in mankind. lol.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Would be nice to have a site like that, but I'm still awaiting for my channel to go down (but I'm mostly 'soft' ryona and non-popular games).

If you are subscribed to the channel, you will know two things:
- If the channel is still up, most probably the video was deleted.
- If the channel is banned, then Youtube did something.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
well, my channel got banned last week (main reason is Mix wrestle video)
Time to take a break and wait something more friendly platform show up :D

jiwao

Casual Client
What about nicovideo? It's a japanese site, but it shouldn't be a problem if you use chrome/firefox, I think, since they have automatic translators (at least chrome, maybe I remember it wrong about firefox).

A

AetherRyona

Anyone know the contacts of Ryona and Games or Suke SRT. Their ryona for doalr was quality to me. This is prob the second time they have taken down their videos. I prob shouldve learned my lesson from the first time a downloaded them. :frown:

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
What about nicovideo? It's a japanese site, but it shouldn't be a problem if you use chrome/firefox, I think, since they have automatic translators (at least chrome, maybe I remember it wrong about firefox).
There's no way to dl a vid on Nico, which might be a down or upside.

Anyone know the contacts of Ryona and Games or Suke SRT. Their ryona for doalr was quality to me. This is prob the second time they have taken down their videos. I prob shouldve learned my lesson from the first time a downloaded them. :frown:
I wished I dled vids from theCcav among other ryona youtubes I forgot.

D

Deleted member 31

So what are the best websites now. My youtube channel is officially toast.

D

Deleted member 31

Did you upload anything recently, or have nudity in any of your vids? Your videos were great (especially your Jade one), really sucks that happened
nah nothing new and no nudity. It was only a matter of time tho, some of my vids were pretty intense lol. Like if someone doesn’t understand the fetish, i can understand them being like wtf and flagging the shit out of the channel.

danonymous310

Potential Patron
nah nothing new and no nudity. It was only a matter of time tho, some of my vids were pretty intense lol. Like if someone doesn’t understand the fetish, i can understand them being like wtf and flagging the shit out of the channel.

That sucks :(

Also a really level headed response to it. I always try to put a disclaimer on videos but don't know if that works or not.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster

Sucks but understandable. Your channel was legendary with the audio edits. There's just too much mainstream users on Youtube that the average user can just stumble unto something very strange and disgusting and that's not just ryona. The video content creators just need a more fetish friendly site to upload their content, something like deviantart but for videos. Spankbang has quite a bit of wrestling/KO-fetish material

D

Deleted member 31

Thanks guys. :smile:

Not sure what my plans are next. I think I wanna make some jade/kitana/cassie MK11 vids when (if) that camera mod comes out. Would maybe remake some of those VF5 vids because I liked em a lot. Dunno what else though, Soul Calibur 6 and Dead Or Alive 6 didn't really inspire me lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Sucks to hear you lost your channel. Love your videos, especially those VF5 ones with Vanessa. Hopefully you can make your old stuff accessible somewhere eventually. I would like to see you do DOA or SC but you do what inspires/motivates you man.

Videographer
Hello bro, I have the same trouble as you. Are you still interested in ryona vids made by Suke SRT. ?:tongue:

Deleted member 386762

Potential Patron
Yea I really think there should be a website for ryona vids, some of my favourite skyrim ryona vids have been deleted from YouTube. this one was deleted recently, I could only find a short clip and some photos of it, kinda sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.