ShonenBoy's Dialogues (1 Viewer)

ShonenBoy

Potential Patron
I decided to try my hand at a dialogue, mostly for my own personal use, since it seemed easy enough - and it was for the most part, but I also figured I may as well put it out up here. Please give me any feedback you guys might have.

That said, this one is probably a little more specific than most dialogues someone would want. The basis is Pan and Uub from Dragon Ball GT, so it obviously works best with a Pan hair set, but I made a NAME option early on in that can be used to put your own name into it. I tried to give a decent amount of dialogue options for most things that might pop up, but I'm new, so obviously this might not be as good as a lot of other scripts.

I hope to do a few more at least, I'd probably do best at character specific stuff, but I do have a few 'original' ideas in mind as well. Feedback is greatly appreciated. :D

Attachments

Pan & Uub.txt
4.9 KB · Views: 869

ShonenBoy

Potential Patron
Thanks. ^^

I'm thinking my next one will probably be more accessible to more people, a different kind of take inspired by TetsuyaHikari's 'Cosplayer with Pervert' script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.