Shoe remover? (1 Viewer)

dwane the stone

Potential Patron
hey so idk if this is even possible, nor do i have any way of showing reference. Buuuuuut i was wondering if anyone can make a mod that removes the shoe or any specific piece of clothing on a swf mod. If its possible and anyone would like to take up the job it would be appreciated, if its not possible just let me know or ignore this thread :b

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Depending on how the mod was made it will show up in the shoe slot, you can try removing it from there or shift+left clicking on the actual shoe. This doesn't work when the shoes are actually bottoms as that removes the whole thing and would mean that the mod needs to be remade. If that's the case you can request revisions in a separate thread

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
i was wondering if anyone can make a mod that removes the shoe or any specific piece of clothing on a swf mod

Moreclothing by sby can already do this. Not only can you remove the shoe part from a full costume mod, you can also remove individual elements from each piece of clothing (eg bottoms, legwear etc).

Read the readme on the basics of installing it etc, then read the settings file. At the top of that there's a guide on how to do what you want to do.

Note that you're still at the mercy of how the modder built the mod, but I've never been unable to get the result I want. Also download Show Mod Info by stuntcock. It will tell you which pieces of clothing a mod is made up of. It's not always what you'd think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.