Shion Uzuki - Xenosaga (Ep. 1) (1 Viewer)

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
I figured I'd throw Shion in there considering that KOS-MOS and T-LOS are already completed. And lets face it, who doesn't like redheads with glasses? :P

Anyone believe they can get a decent skin of her done?

btc

Potential Patron
Not turning up much for her. The best bet may be to get a profile shot of her from the anime. I used to have the anime a long time ago... I'm sure there's a torrent around somewhere.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
the top pic isn't a good enough reference? it's original sketch work (thought that was like the best thing you could find)

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Seconding the request, but would point out her XS2 and 3 looks. She got skankier as the series progressed.

Sadly, those looks're not as populated on the Xeno Wiki:

http://images.wikia.com/xenosaga/images/5/52/Shion1.gif

http://images.wikia.com/xenosaga/images/7/7e/Xenoshion.jpg

btc

Potential Patron
crimsonwings said:
the top pic isn't a good enough reference? it's original sketch work (thought that was like the best thing you could find)

I have no idea. I'm just saying that she's hard to find and that the easiest way to find more of her might be screen caps from the anime. If the artist(s) can work with the top pic then that's great, but I figure the more the merrier when it comes to references.

Positron

Potential Patron
NetNavi said:
Seconding the request, but would point out her XS2 and 3 looks. She got skankier as the series progressed.

Sadly, those looks're not as populated on the Xeno Wiki:

http://images.wikia.com/xenosaga/images/5/52/Shion1.gif

http://images.wikia.com/xenosaga/images/7/7e/Xenoshion.jpg

She wasn't that bad in Xeno II, she just looked more realistic. Even her casual outfit covered her pretty well.

Xeno 3, however, really turned up the sluttyness.

I have the anime on fansub..i'll see if I can find any good profile shots.

Positron

Potential Patron
The anime doesn't give you a lot of shion from the right angel, and when it doesn't the quality isn't too great. IT does give you a few of the other's though.

My friend has the 'Xenosaga: the game: the movie edition" is is all the FMV from the game edited as a single movie. I'll barrow the DVD from him and see what I can find there.

Positron

Potential Patron
First round of game captures, this dvd is helpful. unfortunately, the quality is showing it's age, as the game was 10+ years old now.

Got Shion, Kos-mos, and Momo. will get the others when i get the chance.

Positron

Potential Patron
Ghost Maestro said:
Just so you know, Positron, Kos-mos and T-elos have been done, so don't need to waste any time or energy on them.

Those were episode 3 designs. The episode 1 kos-mos design is the more iconic of the Kos-mos designs.

What i'm mainly after is Shelly, and the 99-series realian (kirchwasser).

Edit: added another shion profile shot.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
Thanks for the assist there Positron :) hopefully with all of this source and reference material we'll be able to persuade someone to get at least Shion done, if not g1 Kos-Mos, Shelly and Momo

btc

Potential Patron
For humors sake look up "Karin Aoi" on google. She's from an old anime that's relatively obscure, but she looks like the kid Shion and KOS-MOS never had.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Positron said:
Ghost Maestro said:
Just so you know, Positron, Kos-mos and T-elos have been done, so don't need to waste any time or energy on them.

Those were episode 3 designs. The episode 1 kos-mos design is the more iconic of the Kos-mos designs.

What i'm mainly after is Shelly, and the 99-series realian (kirchwasser).

Edit: added another shion profile shot.

Would also love to see KOSMOS v1, v2, v3 (basically all except the one Sigma did) myself. And yes, I agree that the Xenosaga 1 design is the most recognized of her designs.

Re: Karin. Except for the front braid, not really seeing it.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
crimsonwings said:
I figured I'd throw Shion in there considering that KOS-MOS and T-LOS are already completed. And lets face it, who doesn't like redheads with glasses? :P

Anyone believe they can get a decent skin of her done?
I think i will have a look at this one.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
dark daisuke said:
don't I suck cocks just to I suck cocks

WTF?!? did someone change my post i don't remember writing that part.....was that really necessary to put though.

EDIT: HA that's funny whenever i put what i did say it adds those words in the quote.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
How is this?

Uzuki Shion

[attachthumb=1]

Code:
hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,46,111,79,1;breasts:78;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:162,111,100,1,50,34,33,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:1;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:pantyhose,22,8,0,1

Attachments

• sdthair_shion.png
    sdthair_shion.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 385

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
1 point for the second
1 point for the skin code
3 points for the import

5 points total to RajasGrime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.