[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

Tali Zorah

Potential Patron
RJ078162_img_main.jpg

Shiboi Girl full game:

Link Removed

Uncencored version:

Link Removed

I think you have to use the SWF file and not the app.

Side scrolling action game, with around 16 enemies each or most of em got 2 animations.

Home page( KooooN Soft ???

79b24ad8.jpg

1a5be2d9.jpg

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Thanks...I finished game and really good but i just wanna see enemy female (: but enemy's animations are cool and creative

Last edited by a moderator:

True Succubus

Potential Patron
Got the codes :D

Gallery Mode Open:
A B A B<- ->

No Damage:
/\ /\ <- <- \/ \/ -> -> A B

Bom Infinity:
/\ \/ <- -> B B B

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
Thank you. It is a nice game. I'm quite pleased to see that there are more than three level. The enemy variation is quite good. Thumbs up!!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
yeah definitely deserves it's own thread! Thanks Tali Zorah

and man those codes look complicated lol

D

dummy

Nice work!! This awesome game really need her own thread and here it is!

To be honest. The rape animation in this game are so neat for me, considering the fact that the game is .swf file. I like it even more than many games. :P

And thank you for sharing, Tali Zorah. :D

PS : This is such a perfect progress from Angel X, can't say anything other than that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
It says it's a .zip file.

Zip files are compressed files which contain other files inside. All you have to do is download it, unzip it, and you'll have your swf file.

PS: I noticed you wrongly posted about Shinobi Girl in the Angel Girl thread. Please discuss each game in its own thread.

A

Ame Otani

Zip files are compressed files which contain other files inside. All you have to do is download it, unzip it, and you'll have your swf file.

PS: I noticed you wrongly posted about Shinobi Girl in the Angel Girl thread. Please discuss each game in its own thread.

My apoligies, tehy were just disscussing it. >.> Blegh. anyway, it says I need to buy something to get it. That's why I need a direct link to the full version. Sorry.

Mardion

Potential Patron
You don't need to buy anything, where did you get that impression from? Please reply to me directly via Private or Visitor Message so as not to derail the conversation from the game itself.

S

susano'o

hey guys i downlaoded the game but its not working. when i try to open it the downloading thing comes up again can anyone please help me i really wanna play the full version

chromo1418

Potential Patron
By locking at their blog, it seems, that there will be a update on the game someday. They are currently working on the boss of the game.
Here is the link to their blogsite: KooooNSoft

ijama

Potential Patron
Hey Fera, I think I had that problem a few times, if i remember correctly you can just click on how to play before you click on game start, it for some reason solved the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.