[Flash/Browser] Shinobi Girl (1 Viewer)

O

OverlordJiggles

The game downloaded properly, or at least I believe it did, but when I open it I also get a blank space where she should be. I tried clicking "How to Play" first then going in but she's still not there. I tried simply using the gallery cheat and she didn't appear there either. I read through the common issues thread but didn't find any solution. I tried getting a different program to unzip the file but both suggested programs were terminated by my virus blocker. Any one found a common solution to this problem? Just to make sure I downloaded both files, the normal and the uncensored, and the same problem occurs in both. Maybe I just need a different program to run the .swf with, anything special you guys are using?

Post2 : Ugh, I went in and extracted the .exe file directly to my desktop and it worked for a bit, but I tried to move it somewhere that wasn't just out in the open and after the move she's gone invisible again. Any clue as to how I might fix this?

Post3 : Sorry to reply so many times in a row, I wish I could delete those last two posts. After extracting ALL files to the same folder the game has no problem at all running. Thanks so much for posting this. Glad I could save that $20 for something useful, like gas.

Last edited by a moderator:

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Sems like the boss is finished. But they are waiting for a response from the DlSite. I could also decipher something with an english version from the engrish, which google presented to me after translating that blogsite.

D

dummy

I actually find 1.55 in Hongfire with download link, already tested it though. Just look up via Google and you should find it in no time.

EDITED : Okay, now I found out about the cheat. You have to type it via the password command in the main menu, and the codes are as followed.

Gallery Mode Open:
gal

No Damage:
nd

Bom Infinity:
bi

Yeah, it's just that.....

Seto Kaiba

Potential Patron
The mini-succubus is so adorable, but I don't understand something. Every enemy holds you immobilized when they fuck you except her, so our shinobi is somewhat perverted.
The final boss was somewhat of a disappointment, she had such a great potential but they had to make her a futa, witch isn't bad but isn't quite good either for some of us.
Like some other succubus said:"You add penis, you add fail"

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
When I downloaded it from Freakshare, I started hearing these weird noises and shit. There aren't any viruses there, are there?

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I love the new game over screen for the boss. The boss's rape isn't much that awesome. I hope the creator makes more awesome bosses.

Shad12ow

Potential Patron
Can someone uploaded it somewhere else, please? I have difficulties downloading from freakshare. Thanks before...

Gannes1414

Potential Patron
Thanks Dummy. Hopefully nobody who tried to get it from freakshare caught any malware or anything, right? T_T

D

dummy

Thanks Dummy. Hopefully nobody who tried to get it from freakshare caught any malware or anything, right? T_T

My pleasure, glad to be some help. :) Hopefully no one would caught any unfortunately stuffs from Freakshare like you said too.

T

tyragor

I didn't, no weird noises or anything either, did you mean on the website? (On the virus priority list, flashing and making loud noticeable noises is pretty low.) At any rate, mediafire is definetly preferred, so I'll take down the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.