Sexy continue screen/game over moments (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I think what caps off the ryona-fused defeat of a girl in a video game (especially fighting) is seeing them splayed out, utterly finished in the game over or continue countdown screen. For example:

The above is especially hot at the beginning, where we see Seung-Mina's heavy breathing as her sexy body heaves recovering from her beatdown.

Feel free to post vids or images of your favs

Last edited by a moderator:

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I like using Sophitia for ryona in the first stage, there are times when she's lying down and her skirt is blowing away.

noice1

Potential Patron
What timing, I was just talking about this over in this thread. I could really post a lot here, some of it would be hard to find since they come from games I've long since moved on from.

Another notable game would be Fairy Fighting, especially after the FluidHunter (huge snake/naga) vores the faerie. There's also Demon Girl, I think, one of the earlier games I've played that had "aftermath" ryona.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
There is a lot of DOA scene like this, but i don't find a lot of Soulcalibur, that's a shame.

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Yeah the Soul Calibur 2 is very nice. I just love Seung Mina's expression and how her boobs heave up and down. I think SC3 might have the same type of game over/continue as well. SC4, on the other hand doesn't. =(

DOA is nice too, especially some of the poses they have. I wish the camera sort of zooms in onto them kind of like SC2 did,and given the massive boobs they have, if they breath more heavily, would be nice too. =)

Sora

Potential Patron
Thank you for the idea for my next SC4 videos next year. :p

Yeah the Soul Calibur 2 is very nice. I just love Seung Mina's expression and how her boobs heave up and down. I think SC3 might have the same type of game over/continue as well. SC4, on the other hand doesn't. =(

DOA is nice too, especially some of the poses they have. I wish the camera sort of zooms in onto them kind of like SC2 did,and given the massive boobs they have, if they breath more heavily, would be nice too. =)

V

vencent

i'm wondering why'd taki cover her face? is it a symbol of lost in Ninja world? i really don't know

Rakkar

Potential Patron

Actually I thought I remembered seeing a game over animation in sc4, but it only occured when you lost a fight in the tower mode, and not in the other modes for some reason. It's been a long time and I'm not at home so I can't verify. But I'm pretty sure.
Although, I also remember the continue/quit options covering a small portion of the middle of the screen.

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Actually I thought I remembered seeing a game over animation in sc4, but it only occured when you lost a fight in the tower mode, and not in the other modes for some reason. It's been a long time and I'm not at home so I can't verify. But I'm pretty sure.
Although, I also remember the continue/quit options covering a small portion of the middle of the screen.

You might be right. Been a little while sinec I played SC4. For whatever reason, I didn't play SC4 as nearly as long as SC2 and SC3. I thought I remember SC4 game over animation was just them like falling on their knees, like "darn it, I lost"-type animation. I like when they're lying on the floor and breathing heavily, like the SC2 ^ video above. But I need to check out SC4 again.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
@SteveCPP - Nah, you're right. SCIV's loss animation was exactly like that "I lost..." thing instead of just being flat out knocked out like in older games. At least when you knock them down during gameplay they still remain like they were in older games when they laid out breathing heavily (Unlike DOA, who changed that whole thing up in DOA4 with the whole "curling up in pain/try to shake it off" animations. I like it in its own right, but I really did like how the girls lay when knocked out in the older games more.)

nine

Ryonani Teamster
@SteveCPP - Nah, you're right. SCIV's loss animation was exactly like that "I lost..." thing instead of just being flat out knocked out like in older games. At least when you knock them down during gameplay they still remain like they were in older games when they laid out breathing heavily (Unlike DOA, who changed that whole thing up in DOA4 with the whole "curling up in pain/try to shake it off" animations. I like it in its own right, but I really did like how the girls lay when knocked out in the older games more.)

Yeah, DOA KO animation is great but that f*cking camera is damn too far!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Yeah, DOA KO animation is great but that f*cking camera is damn too far!

In the newer DOA games, you can always play in Camera Mode (or however it's called) where you can watch the entire replay of the match and position the camera any way you wish.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
@SteveCPP - (Unlike DOA, who changed that whole thing up in DOA4 with the whole "curling up in pain/try to shake it off" animations. I like it in its own right, but I really did like how the girls lay when knocked out in the older games more.)

Quite honestly, I really enjoy the writhing animations in the DoA games and it makes much more sense than the totally knocked out position that occurs mid- or even at the beginning of the fight and it just doesn't make sense. However, I wish that the writhing would completely stop at the KO and those would result in a lifeless-heavy breathing KO posture. Here's hoping to Dead or Alive 5

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Quite honestly, I really enjoy the writhing animations in the DoA games and it makes much more sense than the totally knocked out position that occurs mid- or even at the beginning of the fight and it just doesn't make sense. However, I wish that the writhing would completely stop at the KO and those would result in a lifeless-heavy breathing KO posture. Here's hoping to Dead or Alive 5

Now that you mention it, you have a point; it wasn't by too much that I preferred the older game's way of handling it all to begin with. Ironically, that (sorta) happens in DOA4 already, but you never really see it since the game's in a hurry to always get you to the next round/match. Those same writhing animations lead to the character just lying limply on the ground with heavy breathing, but (as far as I know it) you can only really see it if you use certain moves with Jann Lee or (like I managed to do) get a D.K.O. in Team Battle, which lets the whole animation play out like it was intended to. Not many people notice it though since that's super rare (and you have to be in a certain mode to see it), but I do wish for what you said to happen in the next game as well.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
If you get past the initial laying down in pain animation, she just stays frozen. I don't remember how I came about that, however. I just know it happens. It's a bit lazy if you ask me.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
If you get past the initial laying down in pain animation, she just stays frozen. I don't remember how I came about that, however. I just know it happens. It's a bit lazy if you ask me.

If I recall, that's what happens in Training mode only and you set your opponent to stay down after you knock them down (usually done when doing someone's move trials.) Agreed though that I was also a bit peeved coming at it that way, but I'm almost certain that they breathe in Team mode. I'm just going off memory as well since it's been a long while since I messed with DoA4 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.