Sexy continue screen/game over moments (1 Viewer)

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
If I recall, that's what happens in Training mode only and you set your opponent to stay down after you knock them down (usually done when doing someone's move trials.) Agreed though that I was also a bit peeved coming at it that way, but I'm almost certain that they breathe in Team mode. I'm just going off memory as well since it's been a long while since I messed with DoA4 too.

Yeah in Training Mode-Exercise Mode, when you're forced to hit the button combo for your character to jump on and land on the opponent....the opponent will just lay flat on the ground. I think works the same with the ground throw.

Yeah I just realized DOA4 changed to that whole "in pain"-animation. It's good in a different sense. I do like the old style too.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster

YouTube - Dead Or Alive 4 girls in pain
The animation of the KO in DoA4 is evident in this video. I just hope they have a larger range of KO postures such as Tekken 6 and the recent Virtua Fighter animations. They add great ryona value to these games. Japan, if your going to make your girls in attractive clothing, might as well go all the way and provide some nice animations. I'm VERY disappointed that Marvel vs Capcom 3 is going with that stiff log position for a KO. It's a shame because we have a gorgeous roster with Pheonix, Trish, Storm, and x23...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.