SDTL - A Launcher for SDT (2 Viewers)

some_dude

Content Creator
You could keep a global keyboard hook and check if the window currently in the foreground matches your program's window handle and do nothing if it's not (basically acting as a local hook, if the flash embed seems to prevent a local hook from working).

Thanks for the input. I did some research on this and it seems like the input will still register in the "browser" while flash is selected. But if it doesn't, I think I'll add external JS functions that can be used inside the flash to control the menus, then bind each shortcut both in flash and the "browser". Although I wold probably use global shortcuts (in the way you suggested) for things I don't want any other mod to be able to do.

B

blaick.corp

Will it be possible to get into Fullscreen via SDTL. Currently its only possible to set the Windowsize and to manual set it to maximize. It would be great to have the function via "settings.json" to open SDTL in fullscreen on start.

some_dude

Content Creator
Will it be possible to get into Fullscreen via SDTL. Currently its only possible to set the Windowsize and to manual set it to maximize. It would be great to have the function via "settings.json" to open SDTL in fullscreen on start.

I was planning to add this at some point so I might as well do it before the next version (since it seems fairly straight forward to implement). I'll look into adding other screen related features while I'm at it, like: Screen's start position in the settings, a keybinding for toggling (borderless) fullscreen and a setting that makes the application load the previous "screen state" on startup (position, size, if it was fullscreen etc.).

EDIT: It was easier than I thought. You can now set the initial fullscreen "state" in the settings and set a keybinding for toggling fullscreen while the app is running. It'll be in the next update! : )

Last edited:
S

Shadowninja

This might be silly but either I am not using it right or it messed up on me. How do you use the search on the bottom I tried dragging to screen and double clicking

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
This might be silly but either I am not using it right or it messed up on me. How do you use the search on the bottom I tried dragging to screen and double clicking
Double clicking works fine for me however its not necessary, just single click, it can take a few seconds and remember mods that are zip files don't work currently.

Somedude, I have the following as the only thing edited in a new settings.json
Code:
"visibleOnStart": {
    "devTools": false,
    "sideMenu": false,
    "bottomMenu": false
  }
But both menus are still visible at start up.

Also, the same girl loads, mods and all, 100% of the time at start up instead of what the loader normally does which is load the last state minus mods/hair. Is this intentional?

Also there's a long standing bug in SDT where spit strands are shaded like cum and they're solid white. This can be fixed by toggling strand shaders(on/off or off/on). If SDTL did this automatically after startup and after selecting a new character it would eliminate the bug.

Lastly did you add the d3d.dll or what ever its called? I feel like I'm getting +5 extra FPS

Last edited:

some_dude

Content Creator
Double clicking works fine for me however its not necessary, just single click, it can take a few seconds and remember mods that are zip files don't work currently.

That's right. Also, resources that fail to load, due to their file extension not being supported, are logged in the DevTools console (CTRL+ALT+I). And the resource icons are "draggable" because it's the default behavior of images and I forgot to disable it.

Somedude, I have the following as the only thing edited in a new settings.json
Code:
"visibleOnStart": {
    "devTools": false,
    "sideMenu": false,
    "bottomMenu": false
  }
But both menus are still visible at start up.

This turns out to be caused by a bug that appeared when I switched to local keyboard shortcuts from global ones. Consider it fixed. Thanks for reporting it.

Also, the same girl loads, mods and all, 100% of the time at start up instead of what the loader normally does which is load the last state minus mods/hair. Is this intentional?

The flash player inside the application has trouble loading the local data for some (unknown) reason. So the previous characters state, in-game settings, saved characters etc. are all saved as usual but they are not loaded when the game starts. There isn't much documentation on this, so I'll have to do some digging to figure this one out.

Also there's a long standing bug in SDT where spit strands are shaded like cum and they're solid white. This can be fixed by toggling strand shaders(on/off or off/on). If SDTL did this automatically after startup and after selecting a new character it would eliminate the bug.

I wasn't aware of that. I tried turning it on and off (and vice versa) and I didn't see any difference. Anyways, I made a quick mod that toggles the setting back and forth when loaded and every thing the character is reset. If it does the trick then I'll upload it to the downloads page.

Lastly did you add the d3d.dll or what ever its called? I feel like I'm getting +5 extra FPS

I did some testing with it and my framerate was unchanged. The guy who told me about it said that it might increase performance. My guess is that he attributed the framerate increase from SDTL to reshade, or something like that.

EDIT: The post was crammed, so I added some extra spacing.

Attachments

SpitFix.zip
265.4 KB · Views: 180

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
The flash player inside the application has trouble loading the local data for some (unknown) reason. So the previous characters state, in-game settings, saved characters etc. are all saved as usual but they are not loaded when the game starts. There isn't much documentation on this, so I'll have to do some digging to figure this one out.
This issue seems to disappear every now and then, I haven't been able to correlate it with anything so I don't know what's going on.
I wasn't aware of that. I tried turning it on and off (and vice versa) and I didn't see any difference. Anyways, I made a quick mod that toggles the setting back and forth when loaded and every thing the character is reset. If it does the trick then I'll upload it to the downloads page.
This works flawlessly, Thanks!

Suddenly this bizarre bug appeared, I can't imagine how this is happening but suddenly SDTL started outputting this sound. It seems to be tide to her breathing sounds, in the recording it stops when breathing is disabled in options or if his penis is in her mouth. There are also random micro cut outs probably from when the breathing sounds loop. I have yet to reproduce it.

Hentai_Master_Hand_44

Content Creator
This is indeed very interesting, haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but what is as well a most welcome bonus is the increase in FPS output. As for the projects name, how about:

Final Deepthroat
Awesome Deepthroat
Best Deepthroat
Enhanced Deepthroat

Cheers guys.

some_dude

Content Creator
Hello everybody.

A few days ago I was reminded that I still haven't released the source code for SDTL. I felt like it would be a fun project to rewrite it, so that's what I've been doing over the past few days.

Since I don't have as much time on my hands as I did when I worked on SDTL, and since I don't have much interest in SDT anymore, I'll drop most of the features in this new version. Instead I'll try to make it extendable so that anyone with the technical know-how can make and maintain the features (much like how mods work).

I've attached an early build of it to this post.

To get started you just have to change the "location" in "settings.json" to point to your game folder (the folder "SDT.swf" is inside).
Then run "SDTL-2.exe" to start the game.

Note: There's a file called "README.md" in there, I suggest reading through the "Settings" part. If you're having technical issues there's a brief troubleshooting section in there too. Also, if you don't have a text editor that can properly display markdown, I suggest viewing it in something like markdownlivepreview.com.

Have a good one.

Attachments

SDTL-2_32.zip
51.3 MB · Views: 182

SDTL-2_64.zip
63.2 MB · Views: 223

Last edited:

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I get the "Mod Loading Failed" in the top right and this error. I think its SDTL.swf

Error: ReferenceError: onLoaded is not defined
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/_toAS()
at flash.external::ExternalInterface$/call()
at flash::Main/onInit()
at flash::Main/initl()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/prepLoaderMod()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/modDataLoadingComplete()
at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndStop()
at obj::Her/updateJawBulge_l()
at obj::Her/tickSwallowing_l()
at obj::Her/move_l()
at obj.animation::AnimationControl/stepAnimation_l()
at DT/tick_l()

some_dude

Content Creator
Any chance of a Linux version?
Probably. A nice thing about Electron is that most simple applications like mine are easy to port. Too bad I don't have a Linux machine to debug on (and that VMs struggles to run Electron stuff on my machine for some reason).

B

Bajusz97

Can someone help me, to how to run this game? I downloaded the Node but when I write it in to: "npm install" that's the answer for it =/ "npm should be run outside of the node repl, in your normal shell." And my english is not the best

some_dude

Content Creator
Can someone help me, to how to run this game? I downloaded the Node but when I write it in to: "npm install" that's the answer for it =/ "npm should be run outside of the node repl, in your normal shell." And my english is not the best

Hi.

Don't worry about your english, I think I understand you.

You only need Node.js if you want to edit the source code. If you just want to run SDTL then you should download "SDTL2-win-32.zip" or "SDTL2-win-64.zip" (not "SDTL2-source.zip") and follow the instructions under "Where can I get it?" at the resource's page.

But if you do want to edit the source code, just google the error message you got.

Lord_Dragon

Potential Patron
So I have had done both ways and it still doesn't work and the weird thing is that the SDLT2/game folder doesn't exist at all. I checked the resources and it didn't show any other folder. So is there a way to get around that?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
If anyone picks up this project please contact me. I have some experience with software design and have a few ideas and generally would like to help anyway I can.

tickles

Content Creator
It's been a while since I've heard anything from this project, how are things going? Also I'm curious to see if there's going to be a Linux/Mac version to this?

some_dude

Content Creator
Hey! I recently picked up this project again and I've made a lot of progress. This time I'm focusing on a new "extensions" system that is sort of like a mod loader but for Javascript files. I've been thinking about having a closed beta for modders so I could get some feedback on how it and the other APIs should work before it goes public (if anyone is interested PM me). You can expect a public release Soon™️!

I will try to make it work on Linux and Mac, but I can't promise anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.