SDT Request: Timestop Mod (1 Viewer)

TimeStopLover

Potential Patron
Hey,
I just stumbled upon this forum so I'm sorry if I'm unbeknown to some things.
I'd like to request a timestop fetish mod, which would be able to freeze all gestures or movements of the female when clicked a button so the male can fuck her as long as he wants to with no reaction outside of the throat bulge and the sound of the saliva. When you unfreeze her during ejaculation, she abruptly makes a sound of distress as she suddenly gets cum dumped.
Is there also a way to fix her position? Like grabbing her arm and positioning it so it stays that way? I'd imagine making her arms be lifted into the air and just jiggle as her throat gets fucked.
Hopefully this is realizable. The timestop fetish community is quite small but lovely none the less.
Thanks! ^^

Hank East

Content Creator
Not quite what you're asking for, I think you can somewhat simulate timestop with androidbehavior (the lack of blinking, or alternatively use ToggleShock) and wincecontrol, as well as disabling stuff like breathing, gagging, etc in the options. It'll basically turn the girl into an unresponsive doll.

TimeStopLover

Potential Patron
Not quite what you're asking for, I think you can somewhat simulate timestop with androidbehavior (the lack of blinking, or alternatively use ToggleShock) and wincecontrol, as well as disabling stuff like breathing, gagging, etc in the options. It'll basically turn the girl into an unresponsive doll.
Almost perfect, is there a way to lock the pupils though? And disable the certain sounds like the one she sometimes makes which is like a gagging when she deepthroats?
Thank you anyways! ^^

Hank East

Content Creator
T TimeStopLover You should have an swf file that comes with the loader called keys.swf. Open it with the flash player and you'll be able to set up certain keys to various toggles (I use the number keys for instance), one of those toggles being to fix her eyes on looking up or down. Her eyelids still move a bit however, the closest solution to that that I can think of is using Eyelid Limit or, again, toggleshock.

As for the throat sounds, I think some of those still come out even with gagging disabled. Androidbehavior messes around with throat sounds too but I've never used those settings so I donnu what they actually do :P

TimeStopLover

Potential Patron
T TimeStopLover You should have an swf file that comes with the loader called keys.swf. Open it with the flash player and you'll be able to set up certain keys to various toggles (I use the number keys for instance), one of those toggles being to fix her eyes on looking up or down. Her eyelids still move a bit however, the closest solution to that that I can think of is using Eyelid Limit or, again, toggleshock.

As for the throat sounds, I think some of those still come out even with gagging disabled. Androidbehavior messes around with throat sounds too but I've never used those settings so I donnu what they actually do :P
Found LookLock, it's pretty much that. Just need to find out where to put shortcuts.txt and the swf of looklock so that it works. Thanks for the help though! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.