SDT - Pyra Static Hair request from Xenoblade Chronicles 2- request filled (1 Viewer)

Cryptic

Potential Patron
Not entirely sure if this is how it works or not, but figured I'd try it out regardless. Just looking for a clean (as much as possible) static hair mod for Super Deep Throat of Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I've seen a lot of stupid requests on here so I am trying to avoid being one of those as much as possible. I have attached some reference images of her side profile that should be helpful. A couple of the pictures are pretty low res, but I thought they might be useful regardless. Thanks in advance all!

EDIT: Request filled: link -> DOWNLOAD

Side Note: Just realized I didn't post a link to the pictures so I'm doing that now and getting rid of the ones on this post itself. Sorry for my inexperience!

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I've started working on this. One of the references (2nd to last one) was almost perfectly proportioned so I'll use that.

On behalf of everyone who's on the forum: Thanks for posting a good request on the first attempt! :smile::wat:

Peace/
DSE

Last edited:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
OK. Done.

I've uploaded it to the Resource Manager and you can find it here.

I really hope you like it!

I'd never heard of Xenoblade Chronicles before so please tag the resource if you think there's some tag that should be associated with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.