SDT Lovesense Mod (1 Viewer)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
so it shouldn't be too hard.

Its actually impossible

lovense.com did not reveal any useful information but a quick google search illuminated www.lovense.com/sextoys/developer where I signed up using my email

I was then directed to www.lovense.com/developer/docs/lanlevel where the most sensible starting point was Connect by Lovense Connect (PC & Mac) within the same computer

Which lead me to the lovesense HTTP(S) web server softwear

Going back I was introduce to the API

This is the format for sending a command through HTTPS

http://domain:httpPort/Vibrate?v=speed&t=toyId

This example sets the vibrator to 10 or of 20
http://192-168-0-11.lovense.club:34567/Vibrate?v=10&t=0015048422C4

To continue from here I would some how need to network SDT in a way that it plays in a web browser and sends these HTTPS commands to the lovesense web server running on my PC to my device. Most likely an Electron application the same thing discord uses, and then add an .as mod to the loader for the control

So I would need to own one of these Love sense devices, need to know web telemetry HTML, JSON, Actionscript, SDT Loader programing, build an custom Electron desktop application and own expensive Adobe subscriptions.

Cass01

Potential Patron
Quick little update, when importing the SDTButtplug.swf manually instead it now shows up in top right corner as "SDTButtplug: connected" and then under that another line "SDTButtplug: device update"
And in intiface it says it's connected to SDT, but is still not vibrating the toy at all

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Sorry I can't be more helpful I don't own a device to test this

thats the mod page, I'm not sure if it ever worked, there seemed to be significant stuttering, you can try contacting N Nootna8 or maybe they will reply to this ping but they were last seen Jul 17, 2021

Did you try that?

after that I think you use this: Buttplug Playground to connect your PC to your device

Also make sure you read as much as you can on all the links from the git hub

good luck

Cass01

Potential Patron
I messaged them on github and vibration hasn't been implemented yet, and suggested I try doing it myself by editing the .as file with the help of Buttplug Protocol Specification and compiling a new .swf file until he can test it out on his xbox controller... I really wish I knew how to code though or I would definitely try...

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
if anyone is curious how to get started making .as code mods for sdt Sby has some video tutorials

Nootna8

Content Creator
Just as an update, vibration has been added a while ago. Stuttering can reduced by tweaking the config but that depends a lot on what device you're using

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.