SDT .fla File Request. (1 Viewer)

ShyLight

Potential Patron
This may or may not have been asked before, But i'll try anyways, has Konashion ever released a .fla file for the full game itself? Or has anyone ever built up something like it?

Basically I'm planning on putting more than just Human Females/Males into the game so it could have more than current choices.

Which brings me to another topic. Adding anything else to game in the way that i'm planning only really requires replacing the bodies right? I read a couple of places here(lurkin') that said Mods aren't able to replace the current bodies already in the game, but I just want to know, if that's true or not.

tl;dr? Is there a .fla for the game itself? Where can I find it? Lastly, are mods able to replace bodies?(Example: Take away the girl body and replace it with a cup or something.) (Ha.)

ModGuy

Content Creator
ShyLight said:
This may or may not have been asked before, But i'll try anyways, has Konashion ever released a .fla file for the full game itself? Or has anyone ever built up something like it?

Nope.

ShyLight said:
Adding anything else to game in the way that i'm planning only really requires replacing the bodies right?

Yes/No. You have to change up some code that gets called every frame which positions the objects.

ShyLight

Potential Patron
ModGuy said:
Yes/No. You have to change up some code that gets called every frame which positions the objects.

And we're able to do this with mods?
Or messing with a .fla?

ModGuy

Content Creator
ShyLight said:
And we're able to do this with mods?
Or messing with a .fla?

There is no .FLA, really.
Mods can achieve what you're asking if you wish to change up the graphical components of the bodies without modifying the structure (distances between joints and so on)
To get around that you could recreate whole sections of the characters (which is what you're probably planning) and if required manually animate it. An example of this is Patrick's squat mod.

Patrice

Content Creator
what in the world do you mean by "more current choices"? im a tad interested in what ideas you came up with. i mean... my mind immediately jumped to recall this video when u said "replace Her" http://youtu.be/jD3-wasvsNI. i mean - what in the world!??

edit: Shade did certain complete replacings of "Him" (in Shades Loader Mods: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2934.0), but you wanna replace her? how exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.