SCLover's Imports (1 Viewer)

Shade

Content Creator
Re: SCLover13's Imports

Dante said:
Ah zombies. Nothing like a dead chick to get your fapper going, lol. ;D

Seek help. ;)

sclover13 said:
Happy Day! Kona fixed the shoulder mask! So I made some touch ups to my first ever costume and its finally ready for release! I present to you: The Lyfa costume! ;D

Did you put together your Lyfa costume as a whole body mod, or as individual part mods (Top/Bottom/Footwear)? I'm having a few issues with the shoulder mask still, I have one outfit which is a body mod that doesn't have it, but I just made a new top mod that does.

sclover13

Content Creator

Shade said:
Dante said:
Ah zombies. Nothing like a dead chick to get your fapper going, lol. ;D

Seek help. ;)

sclover13 said:
Happy Day! Kona fixed the shoulder mask! So I made some touch ups to my first ever costume and its finally ready for release! I present to you: The Lyfa costume! ;D

Did you put together your Lyfa costume as a whole body mod, or as individual part mods (Top/Bottom/Footwear)? I'm having a few issues with the shoulder mask still, I have one outfit which is a body mod that doesn't have it, but I just made a new top mod that does.
Lyfa Costume is unfortunately a body mod... only because the shirt is open. Sadly, this is due to the Top Mod Chest portion covering the tits. However, I found myself a bit stuck -- the Body Chest Mod renders skin invisible (only part that does that). It's was a bit of a catch-22 and I was forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

To answer your questions more directly: Yes, its the body mod. No, the shoulder mask wasn't an issue. No, I did not try this on the Top mod yet. ;D

Maybe I should submit a detailed bug report to your bug thread regarding this... its been a pain in the ass, but since I can work around it I haven't been complaining.

Shade

Content Creator

sclover13 said:
Lyfa Costume is unfortunately a body mod... only because the shirt is open. Sadly, this is due to the Top Mod Chest portion covering the tits. However, I found myself a bit stuck -- the Body Chest Mod renders skin invisible (only part that does that). It's was a bit of a catch-22 and I was forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

To answer your questions more directly: Yes, its the body mod. No, the shoulder mask wasn't an issue. No, I did not try this on the Top mod yet. ;D

Maybe I should submit a detailed bug report to your bug thread regarding this... its been a pain in the ass, but since I can work around it I haven't been complaining.

Okay, I found a solution to the Magical Pentagon of Annoyance with Top Mods anyway. It's not exactly gone just yet, but it's easily to remove now. Loading a blank nipple mod will clear it out, since it seems to remove itself upon having a body mod loaded.

With the issue your talking about, I think I know the one you mean. Basically her breasts/chest will vanish the second you put anything in those instances, even if you have overwrite set to false? I ran into that myself, that's what made me start doing split body/bottom mods. If you want to through together a quick mod that can be used to recreate the issue and give me a brief explanation, I'll add it to my list and we can hopefully have it fixed too.

Dante said:
I did seek help once... The doctor is now on his way to a full recovery ;D.

I never said medical help. ;)

Nigida

Potential Patron

sclover13 said:

****This costume is optimized for the latest version of SDT and will have issues in versions prior to that.

PS By request I'm also releasing a version of the Lyfa hair that has no background attachment.

Yes! Thank you, especially for the optional background. :)

One thing I noticed, isn't her collar missing in the hair without background attachment?

sclover13

Content Creator

zzaapp002 said:
sclover13 said:
Kalifa's awa awa no mi costume:
[attachimg=1]
SWF: [attachurl=2]

Would you mind releasing the bubbles as an independent swf mod?
do you mean the the bubbles in the back all on their lonesome?

sclover13

Content Creator

Does anyone want the tree covering mod? If not, I'll just keep that one to myself.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

sclover13 said:
zzaapp002 said:
sclover13 said:
Kalifa's awa awa no mi costume:
[attachimg=1]
SWF: [attachurl=2]

Would you mind releasing the bubbles as an independent swf mod?
do you mean the the bubbles in the back all on their lonesome?

Actually I meant the bubbles in the air and the soap on her all together as a mod. (Without any character/costume coding).

Or as two separate mods would work too. (More customization that way).

And yes on the trees!

sclover13

Content Creator

Ah, I see what you mean... Yeah, I'm still working on the bubble one. In the end there will be no character code.

Other News, releasing the first part of my Anko Costume. It'll be released in pieces! Also, included a brand new Anko hair complete with detachable curse mark.

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Anko-fishnet0001.png
    Anko-fishnet0001.png
    222.7 KB · Views: 6,484

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

:o HOLY SHIT. That's Awesome! Does it have a solid underlying layer? I tried to make nets but they kept overlapping and looked horrible.

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
:o HOLY SHIT. That's Awesome! Does it have a solid underlying layer? I tried to make nets but they kept overlapping and looked horrible.
Thanks! ;D

I ran into that issue too though... The only workaround I found suitable was semi-transparency. So the tits and ass and stomach region are about 20-70% transparent while the overlapping regions are 100% opaque. The problem with this is that the fishnets do not work well with odd colored skins, but the normal ones and slight variations are just fine. I am most happy with the results i get with overlapping clothing as well as being able to wear underwear beneath the fishnets. :)

PS I forgot to mention the god-awful rendering issue I encountered!! Flash hates to render a billion lines/intersections apparently and when first loading I kept destroying my computer. I fixed that by converting the "nets" to bitmap.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Yeah I just noticed that while playing with it..... :o THE MOD! Playing with the mod ;D!

EDIT: (Bug Report) You missed a spot
Project1.jpg

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
Yeah I just noticed that while playing with it..... :o THE MOD! Playing with the mod ;D!

EDIT: (Bug Report) You missed a spot
Project1.jpg
ah! thanks for letting me know... i was trying super hard to keep the back short as possible... ill fix it soon as for now im taking down the swf to prevent the bad file from getting out too much. its already 1 am here and I have work tomorrow early, so ill have to fix it tomorrow night.

sclover13

Content Creator

Dante said:
1 am :o. It's 10 in the morning here ;D. SDT around the world
Yeah, I'm in Japanland. We operate on opposite time to most english speakers (except Australia and New Zealand).

Also, fixed the fishnets as well as finished Anko's skirt and halfway through the shoes. I'll be throwing the nets back online shortly. :P

EDIT: Went the extra mile and made the nets make sense if the top or bottom is removed (a little bit of the elastic band for the bottoms can be seen through the top nets). Also, annoyingly, I fixed that patch of skin on the left shoulder the only way I could by modding the body - so, sadly, its not going to go away when you remove the shirt. Lastly, I fixed the glitch you pointed out 8)

Renegade

Potential Patron

I think I found another missed spot:

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    274.8 KB · Views: 6,194

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.