Scarlet Blade: Zalman's Reskins (1 Viewer)

Zalman

Potential Patron
Shadow Walker

Level 15 Armour

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Download

Level 20 Armour

Default Skin

Before1.jpg Before2.jpg

Finished Project

After1.jpg After2.jpg After3.jpg

Download

Install:
Extract and copy "data" folder to C:\AeriaGames\ScarletBlade if asked to overide click yes to all.

Legal:
Use, edit and publish these textures however you like.

Check back for more re-skins as I finish them. Zalman

- - - Updated - - -

Defender

Level 5 Armour

DE_1.jpg DE_2.jpg DE_3.jpg

Download

Level 15

DE_01.jpg DE_02.jpg DE_03.jpg

Download

Usually I wouldn't publish a cover up job like this, but seeing as I can't add transparency to the mesh and it didn't turn out too bad I figured I might as well post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

oqlamz

I really like the idea of Defender's lv 15 suit. The nipples are great but if u could fix the shape on the edges that would be perfect. Also in HD plz :D

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
I dunno if I did something wrong, but the Lv15 SW re-skin didn't work, don't know about the lv25, but the Lv5 and Lv15 DE re-skin didn't work either.

Could it possibly be another mod I have added that counteracts and makes this one "dead", so to speak?

*I installed/added the Areolatastic Mod at the same time, would that be the reason your re-skins don't work?

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
If you appliede Areolatastic after this one then it likely has some that over wrote those skins. Take a look at the files in te archives, if you see duplicates you're going to need to pick ones to use.

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
I soon figured out what I did wrong, I derped up and just transferred the folder to the Scarlet Blade directories, didn't not the .dds file, but I got it to work, after removing the Areolatastic mod and almost having to re-install the game because I deleted the entire 'tex' folders from both NPC and PC, fixed it though. But unfortunately, only the Lv15 SW armor works, all the others look as if they have welts all over their body, with bits of the armors shape and color.. This is with only the nude mods installed, any idea on how to fix it so it alters all the current armor mods?

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
first i'd pull the mods out to make sure it's not something in game derping up. afterwards, install one pack, check it then add the parts of the other pack you want in. that way you'll be able to tell where ya mess up :D

ErgoProxy

Potential Patron
I was thinking it may be the game just rejecting the mods them self, but I don't think that's the case, if it were, then the Lv15 re-skin wouldn't work..
I completely removed all the mods I had, even deleted the Quick BSM I used for the nude mods, even put the original tex.gfpk file back in the PC/tex folder.. and I'm still having the same problem; This is after only installing THESE mods alone.
I don't wanna make it too much of a hassle, just want to note that it's not working for me, then again, it could probably just be for me, not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, so I'll try again later or when there's an update for this post.

triratna

Potential Patron
SUPER~!!! :cool: THE BEST MOD EVER~~@!!

SW lvl.20 front side is perfect but backside suit is overcut.
in the other hand, The lvl.15 are so perfect tho.

killzone12

Content Creator
Hey Zalman you're mods are working right now after they updated the game so could you update you're mods so they will show up in the game? thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.