Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
Could you make the Whipper armors you edit bottomless? Like the armors with the little bit of clothing that just cover the vagina and butt crack?

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
Yeah, I was wondering when someone was gonna come up with some sentinel-related stuff.
Might as well let the cat out of the bag: The Armors and the Mech on the screen are probably the only things I will do, at least until new armors are released.
There is another armor that begs for added transparency, but that one doesnt seem to have found its way into the actual game yet, and every other sentinel armor would have too be changed too much. As I said, I mean to keep the original style of the armor intact.
Do you rly need it ? =\
I mean its just little girls ... i understand that someone making some attention for lolicon ... -.-. My opinion that its just a bit sick.
Could you make the Whipper armors you edit bottomless? Like the armors with the little bit of clothing that just cover the vagina and butt crack?
I would like ti see that also ^^.
-UP
Also that cyberskin armor looking a bit strange if your idea was to make aka transparent front then you should apply belly navel there... cos its more looking like latex with color of skin...

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Isn't it like that already? With how they are in the game, sometimes even the butt crack isnt covered, so that's even more than you want :P Not going to make the bottom of all whipper armors look the same, sorry.

Do you rly need it ? =\
I mean its just little girls ... i understand that someone making some attention for lolicon ... -.-. My opinion that its just a bit sick.
Everybody to her/his opinion. Most people would think that staring at cartoonish computer game models the way we do here is pretty sick as well. Most people probably think that automatically considering everything with less than double-E chest size to be a little girl is pretty stupid. But everybody to his/her opinion.

Also that cyberskin armor looking a bit strange if your idea was to make aka transparent front then you should apply belly navel there... cos its more looking like latex with color of skin...
You may have a point there, ill look into it.

Xonk

Potential Patron
I like this mod..thank you. I am waiting for the sentinel armor, lol. Also..if anyone can point out how to extract the armor files, I wouldn't mind trying my hand at some editing...that is, if I can use Paintshop Pro 12. :) I did some for WoW and people seemed to like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Just a note: There was small patch a couple of days ago, after the 2 hour downtime. I think it was monday night. I tried this mod just now, and it did not work. Sigh.

G

gasbomb

could you remove this NPC's mask and make her nipples visible?
04_19_09_52_25.jpg
she's the quest giver in lv20 dungeon
sorry i play in taiwan server and don't know her english name:(

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
Yeah, I was wondering when someone was gonna come up with some sentinel-related stuff.
Might as well let the cat out of the bag: The Armors and the Mech on the screen are probably the only things I will do, at least until new armors are released.
There is another armor that begs for added transparency, but that one doesnt seem to have found its way into the actual game yet, and every other sentinel armor would have too be changed too much. As I said, I mean to keep the original style of the armor intact.

You can add transparency?oO

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
I had possibility to unseal Lingerie.
There are inconsistencies:
SB 2013-04-19 05-38-44-80ed2ed2.jpg
I can test Unsealed Lingerie only for medic for now... the Unsealler costs 50-80gold, its at least 1 day of successful loot/farm on level 20+ :(. Btw my opinion that nipples on 2nd frame(Nude) are better.

Btw how the progress on 25lvl Medic armor pants removing ? :D

Eddyboy

Content Creator
@Xonk: For me it still works, and obviously for others.
@gasbomb: Yes, this NPC will get a treatment in the next version. Won't remove the mask though.
@trumpdog: Yes and no, you can make look that way
@Lonesdale: Well there were bound to be inconsistencies. I've nowhere near enough money to even buy a single unsealer, basically since I mod more than i play. I could change the texture of the unsealed version to make it consistent, but modding nudity that already is in the game seems barbaric :P... Think of it this way: Without lingerie, it's even colder, so nipples get even harder. Or something. Next version will also get rid of lvl 25 panties.

EDIT: There is a problem with v 1.4, a whipper texture got mixed up. I'll fix it, and reupload. Left the bugged version in the first post, use at your own risk.
I just hope this file hoster works, cause this version surpasses the 20MB limit of GVZ uploads.

Attachments

• 04_19_16_24_04.jpg
    04_19_16_24_04.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 510

bdrc

Potential Patron
Still looking forward for more Sentinel's elements like lvl.15 suit. I
once found a mod for Sentinel where the lvl.25 suit is pantie-less,
could be interesting too like the Medic.

kusho

Potential Patron
oh this is great, had my medic on hold waiting for lvl 25 armor update and leveled a punisher loool... now i can resume, looks like 25 armor is done for both classes XDD

God bless you Eddyboy, keep up the good work XD

Eddyboy

Content Creator
wow, you are actually stopping play waiting for my mod? I'm both honored and shocked, i guess :P
Anyway, you might wanna update to 1.41, which fixed a wrong texture of the whippter in 1.4 and adds some butt to sentinel lvl 15 and 25.

DOWNLOAD FOR 1.41: Zippyshare.com - Areolatastic V1.41.rar

Xonk

Potential Patron
Eddyboy...

I may have messed something up. Sigh. I will try again, and see how it goes, and I will get your new version. :)

Hi. Got it to work...I think. I will posy some screenshots later and show you what I see...the Medic looks funky, lol, and it seems that the Punisher has some stuff that looks weird as well. Be back later.

- - - Updated - - -

04_19_12_53_25.jpg 04_19_12_53_36.jpg 04_19_13_06_17.jpg 04_19_13_06_35.jpg 04_19_13_06_46.jpg

Hi Eddyboy,

Ok. Here you can see on my Punisher, that there seems to be some red spots (looks like nipples) at the crotch region. lol. And not sure how much more transparent that area is, but looks the same to me. Next, the sentinel's butt seems ok. On the Medic, the nipples are on the SIDE of the boobs, lol, and they look distorted as well. Don't see any more crotch area revealed. The whipper and Shadow Walker seem good as well. So..is this the way they are supposed to look, or what? lol.

Xonk

Potential Patron
Well, the only thing I put in was the Sent. De-censor mod. I may have to re-do the whole thing, and start fresh, lol. I'll get back to you once I take a look. Maybe too many files in the tex folders. Sigh...I just LOVE doing this, haha. Thank you for your answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh...

I am such a fail-noob, lol. I still had some files in the folders...that had the all-nude armor skins. I forgot to take them out, and well...it was conflicting with your mod. Sheesh. Maybe I need to make several folders, haha. Anyhoos, if you can, send me a PM and maybe send some ideas on how I can try my hand at editing some files...unless it's REALLY complicated. Thank you again,

kusho

Potential Patron
wow, you are actually stopping play waiting for my mod? I'm both honored and shocked, i guess :P
well the other reason i strated a Punisher was cuz i really hated Medic gameplay.
sadly, medic is by far the sexiest character, esp. with your mods... hope you'll be doing some costume modding as well (the schoolgirl outfit looks esp promising) so one could use a skirt-based outfit on a non-medic char lol

heres a NPC that could use a scale-remover imho xD
003.jpg

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
@Xonk: For me it still works, and obviously for others.
@gasbomb: Yes, this NPC will get a treatment in the next version. Won't remove the mask though.
@trumpdog: Yes and no, you can make look that way
@Lonesdale: Well there were bound to be inconsistencies. I've nowhere near enough money to even buy a single unsealer, basically since I mod more than i play. I could change the texture of the unsealed version to make it consistent, but modding nudity that already is in the game seems barbaric :P... Think of it this way: Without lingerie, it's even colder, so nipples get even harder. Or something. Next version will also get rid of lvl 25 panties.

EDIT: There is a problem with v 1.4, a whipper texture got mixed up. I'll fix it, and reupload. Left the bugged version in the first post, use at your own risk.
I just hope this file hoster works, cause this version surpasses the 20MB limit of GVZ uploads.

Just realized what you meant, you cant directly add transparency to make a part of the model disappear but instead make it look
shear with nipples or w/e behind the armor.
As for the transparency, is it an issue with the models or a limitation in the client?I view the .models in noesis and can add transparency but not ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.