Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Will these mods get me banned?

Generally speaking, no, since nude mods reside on your computer (client) rather than on the game's host site (server). Oh course, you shouldn't announce on a game's 'official site' that you have and are using a nude mod.

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Can anyone answer my questions?
Thank you.

Everybody would have to enter the game, find and equip a level 5 armor, browse through the available textures and find the corresponding texture to find the texture you are searching for...

...I can't do that for you.

But I can answer your other question:
I don't know of any way to identify armor levels by files or the other way round. But rest assured, if you find one level 5 armor for one specific character class, it is highly probable you'll find the level 5 armors of all the other character classes in files with the same filename and the corresponding class prefixes.
For armors you can ignore filenames with a _CS_ inbetween. You'll find the level 5 SE armor within the files beginning with SE_PT_N_*

UPDATE

Uhm, sorry, too much de-censoring work :D
SE_BD_N_* should be armors, the numbers could be indirectly related to armor levels.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tolinar

I can clarify this further.
[Class]_BD_N_## indicates armor where 00 is No Armor and the remaining numbers represent a unique identifier, probably the order they were designed in. the number does not indicate armor order.
[Class]_PT_N_## indicates Lingerie (outfit visible when not wearing armor)
01 is default lingerie and each other number is assigned a shared value across all classes.
02 is the Angelic (?)
03 is the black minikini
04 is the platemail
05 is the thorns-looking one (SW demonstration A)
06 is Pink Peekaboo I think
07 is Heart of Gold
08 is Playful Heart
09 is greenish hexagon triangles bikini thing?
10 is Cybertronic
11 looks like racing lingerie of some sort?
12 is Seastar
13 is fancy thin viney stuff (like henna)
14 is purple and orange feather-like stuff
15 is bra and garters (grey)
16 is bra and garters (xmas-colored)
from here I have to start speculating what these are, I just don't know.

I hope I helped a little.

LtMacBrutzel

Potential Patron
All in all, works great with all other modes, AWESOME work done here as well as in Armor-Revealer (kaaskop) and Nude Mode (ShadowX2X)...i think now i'm fine and have all i wanted...THANK YOU VERY MUCH....FULL NUDE, Lingerie NUDE and SEMI NUDE :D :D :D

C

Chromatic

Easily still the best Scarlet Blade mod out there. Keeps the sexiness of all the armor in tact (since blanket nudity is a little boring), while improving upon it in every way possible. And the fact so many NPCs are included is just excellent bonus. Would love to see it updated at some time for all the new armors/lingerie that has come since the last update, but even if that never happens, I couldn't imagine ever playing this game without this mod installed.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yup, I'm still alive.

Hey there, reporting in - 4 months after my last post in this thread x_Y

First of all, sorry for the long silence, but I've had my hands full with non-modding related stuff lately.
Second of all, thanks for the enthusiasm this mod is still getting! :)

The big problem is that I've stopped playing the game - leveling takes too long to fit my current schedule.
And without playing the game myself and leveling up the different classes, modding also takes more time than I'd prefer, because in order to check my modded version of an armor, I have to roam different places in the game, hoping to find a character that wears that armor.

I don't see me starting to grind Scarlet Blade again in the near future, although I'd be motivated to mod the new armors and NPCs that probably have been added in the last months.
So if anyone has any ideas on how to check my modding results easily in game - it would be a huge help in making Areolatastic 1.5 (finally) happen.

As an apology for my months of ignoring this thread, here's the menu background picture I mean(t) to introduce with version 1.5.

Attachments

• Areolatastic Login by Eddyboy.png
    Areolatastic Login by Eddyboy.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 872

shadowkat

Vivacious Visitor
so Im suppose to drag and drop the Data folder into the SB directory and replace the original data folder?

hey funk, you shouldn't have anything in the folders its writing to other then the compressed files if you haven't got mods already in there. so just copy into them and go from there.

H

Hopefall

I'll help out, I can provide you with grafting tools and fundings for the armors if needed. PM me if you're intrested.

Funkapotimus

Potential Patron
hey funk, you shouldn't have anything in the folders its writing to other then the compressed files if you haven't got mods already in there. so just copy into them and go from there.
well if I drag that data folder in there its replacing like the whole game

Eddyboy

Content Creator
@ Funk: That's just not possible.
@ Hopefall: Thanks for the offer, but money to buy armor won't help much if i dont have the characters to use it :P

Funkapotimus

Potential Patron
read through the whole thread to find out that the entire directory wasnt explain where to put it, found it now.. though the mods for the npcs dont seem to work

Farphignougen

Potential Patron
Hey there, reporting in - 4 months after my last post in this thread x_Y
The big problem is that I've stopped playing the game - leveling takes too long to fit my current schedule.
And without playing the game myself and leveling up the different classes, modding also takes more time than I'd prefer, because in order to check my modded version of an armor, I have to roam different places in the game, hoping to find a character that wears that armor.

I don't see me starting to grind Scarlet Blade again in the near future, although I'd be motivated to mod the new armors and NPCs that probably have been added in the last months.
So if anyone has any ideas on how to check my modding results easily in game - it would be a huge help in making Areolatastic 1.5 (finally) happen.

You can change a class's .xml file to change the model of whatever armor your character's wearing to any other of that class's armor models. You can check edits to stuff that isn't even publicly released yet on the character select screen. ShadowX2X first broke that information in his thread here.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
read through the whole thread to find out that the entire directory wasnt explain where to put it, found it now.. though the mods for the npcs dont seem to work
Just extract the rar, keep the subfolders intact, and insert the stuff from /data into /data. Seriously, it can't be that hard.
@ Farphignougen: Thanks, I'll look into that once I got time next week or so. Won't help with modding NPCs you only see after lvl 25 though. are there any new ones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.