Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Version 1.3 Released

Good news. Seems it works after the last server maintenance. To celebrate, see the first post of this thread for Ver 1.3.

Attachments

• 04_09_13_48_28.jpg
    04_09_13_48_28.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 698

Eddyboy

Content Creator
This game is pretty grindbased, so people could help speed up development by "modeling" their higher level armor and mechs for me ingame. If you're interested, send me PM in which you state your time zone/server/class/armors you have access to. Andromeda preferred.
Also: Anyone know where the textures of the PVP armor might be stored? Didn't find them in the PC folder.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
I love what you did with the NPC cyber suits. cyber2.jpg cyber1.jpg Is there any chance you will be making it for the players characters as well? Because I think what you did is awesome.

E

erickerensky

Im not sure if Im derpy hardcore but when I dropped the latest mod in my data folder the whole game was curputed and I had to reinstall it, one thing I noticed is the version number of my client is different from what yours is, it's v0.90.431

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I love what you did with the NPC cyber suits.Is there any chance you will be making it for the players characters as well? Because I think what you did is awesome.

Also: Anyone know where the textures of the PVP armor might be stored? Didn't find them in the PC folder.

Duh.

SW_BD_U_A_02 (light)
SW_BD_U_B_02 (dark)
Shared amongst every class. You're looking for those? ;-)
EDIT: No, those aren't it. At least not the ones you start with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yeah, I was wondering when someone was gonna come up with some sentinel-related stuff.
Might as well let the cat out of the bag: The Armors and the Mech on the screen are probably the only things I will do, at least until new armors are released.
There is another armor that begs for added transparency, but that one doesnt seem to have found its way into the actual game yet, and every other sentinel armor would have too be changed too much. As I said, I mean to keep the original style of the armor intact.

Attachments

• sent.jpg
    sent.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 573
  • 04_12_15_36_36.jpg
    04_12_15_36_36.jpg
    586.2 KB · Views: 608

pandabutt

Potential Patron
Yeah, I was wondering when someone was gonna come up with some sentinel-related stuff.
Might as well let the cat out of the bag: The Armors and the Mech on the screen are probably the only things I will do, at least until new armors are released.
There is another armor that begs for added transparency, but that one doesnt seem to have found its way into the actual game yet, and every other sentinel armor would have too be changed too much. As I said, I mean to keep the original style of the armor intact.

As I stated before in a post and in a PM, I've got a high level Sentinel that I can get on to model some armors for you.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I need models mainly to check whether what I mod looks ok ingame, less to decide what I am going to mod in the first place. For that, seeing random ingame characters is enough. It's not as if there are many armors to choose from anyway. It's currently 3 designs per class + Mech + PvP armor (IF I ever find the files for that one...). So basically I need people to show me their mechs (Does that sound dirty?).
I logon to Venus sometimes, but due to me being from EU and playing on Andromeda, chances of meeting you ingame are slim, so some people playing on Andromeda and having access to different Mechs than the first Medic one: Write me.

It's starting to look as if I am only missing about 2 more armors, and then I'm done with everyone of the current armors I intend to mod. Only NPCs then.

pandabutt

Potential Patron
Well... I hope you come up with some nice stuff for the Sentinel... Now if Only someone could make the Pilot in the Sentinel's Mech actually look like a Sentinel >.> yea that will probably never happen but it can't hurt to hope.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
The very point of my mod is about not coming up with stuff, but ruining what Liveplex came up with :P

pandabutt

Potential Patron
The very point of my mod is about not coming up with stuff, but ruining what Liveplex came up with :P

I know... what I meant by that was to find nice creative ways to rework the sentinels gear. I really love the way your doing your mod. I've always liked mods that preserve the original design of gear in games when modding them.

horndogg

Potential Patron
I need models mainly to check whether what I mod looks ok ingame, less to decide what I am going to mod in the first place. For that, seeing random ingame characters is enough. It's not as if there are many armors to choose from anyway. It's currently 3 designs per class + Mech + PvP armor (IF I ever find the files for that one...). So basically I need people to show me their mechs (Does that sound dirty?).
I logon to Venus sometimes, but due to me being from EU and playing on Andromeda, chances of meeting you ingame are slim, so some people playing on Andromeda and having access to different Mechs than the first Medic one: Write me.

It's starting to look as if I am only missing about 2 more armors, and then I'm done with everyone of the current armors I intend to mod. Only NPCs then.
Only 2 more armors? :( I hope you have plans for whipper 25.

Z

zaltark

Just checking in to say this is awesome, need to do same for like all the armors. I love you man!(or woman)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Yeah, all whipper armors, even ones that are not released yet (Hope it looks ok when they are lol), will get the same treatment as the lvl 15 one with the next version.
It looks kinda weird, cause its 2D nips you see there, but I think the barbie doll approach as it is currently for this armor looks even weirder.

horndogg

Potential Patron
Yeah, all whipper armors, even ones that are not released yet (Hope it looks ok when they are lol), will get the same treatment as the lvl 15 one with the next version.
It looks kinda weird, cause its 2D nips you see there, but I think the barbie doll approach as it is currently for this armor looks even weirder.
Hmm, not quite sure I understand. Lvl 15 and 25 whipper armor covers the nipple with just a hint of areola peeking out. I guess I will wait and see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.