Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

gnosis

Potential Patron
ahahaha I like this..
I am play this game too in server venus..
it's nude already.. T,T and if in Ramadhan I can't even play this game because full of nudity

kusho

Potential Patron
Here's my mod for the first PVP armor for both factions. Figured you might want this before I release it with 1.5.

does this go to object/pc/tex? sry for my ignorance, got a bit lazy as previous patches had full path included :)

cheatingnoob

Potential Patron
well the other reason i strated a Punisher was cuz i really hated Medic gameplay.
sadly, medic is by far the sexiest character, esp. with your mods... hope you'll be doing some costume modding as well (the schoolgirl outfit looks esp promising) so one could use a skirt-based outfit on a non-medic char lol

heres a NPC that could use a scale-remover imho xD
View attachment 10688
I actually want a mod to play with that costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

kusho

Potential Patron
A shy Medic Girl says thank you...
004.jpg

... and runs away.

005.jpg

think theres a small problem with PU-25 areolas. unless i messed something ofc:
00006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

plxts

Potential Patron
hey man is it possible you you to mod those seeming impossible to reveal NPC's ? like Catherine or Rachel ect ect, is it possible for you to reengineer their tops ? (:

Jaim Sandar

Potential Patron
Please tell me what files are for only the Sentinel Level 5 armor? Is there a way to identify from filenames which file is for which armor level, in any class? Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.