Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
UPDATE 19/4/2013: Ver 1.41 released. Look through the thread for current screenshots.

Areolatastic Mod for Scarlet Blade v1.41 by Eddyboy

This mod is aimed at making armors found in the closed beta of Scarlet blade more sexy, without changing their original art style.
Some Textures use higher resolution than the original Scarlet Blades textures.

Modded Textures Included:

DEFENDER

- Default Underwear: Top pulled outside. Nipples revealed. Higher Resolution Texture
- LvL 5 Armor: Nipples improved, and more visible.
- LvL 25 Armor: Chestpart reformed, upper nipples revealed.

MEDIC

- Default Underwear: Top pulled outside. Nipples revealed. Higher Resolution Texture
- LvL 5 Armor: Nipples revealed. Panties Removed.
- LvL 15 Armor: More transparency, more areola and nipple visibility. Panties Removed. Higher Resolution Texture
- Lvl 25 Armor: More Areola and nipple visibility. Panties Removed. Higher Resolution Texture
- First Mech: Made Suit skincolored and transparent. Higher Resolution Texture

PUNISHER

- LvL 5 Armor: More areola revealed.
- LvL 15 Armor: More Transparency. Nipples revealed.
- Lvl 25: More areola visible.

SENTINEL

- Lvl 5 Armor: Replaced Black part of the top with fully transparent material. Nipples revealed.
- Lvl 15 Armor: Suit shortened, Butt revealed.
- Lvl 25 Armor: Made top slightly transparent, areolae visible. Replaced Panties with a C-String, Butt revealed.
- First Mech: Removed chest bands, nipples revealed. Higher resolution Texture

SHADOW WALKER

- LvL 5 Armor: More areola revealed.
- LvL 15 Armor: More areola revealed.

WHIPPER

- LvL 5 Armor: Top pulled up. Nipples revealed. Higher Resolution Texture
- Lvl 15 Armor: More areola revealed.
- Lvl 25 Armor: More areola revealed.

NPCs

- Drasilmarsh Ecologist: More Areola Revealed.
- Club Dancers: Outfit now bares nipples.
- Brigadier Nina: Suit redesigned to be comletely seethrough at the breasts.
- Cass/cheyne: Full Nipple revealed. Higher Resolution Texture
- Cosmetologist Barbie/Pet Chip Tech Julia: Added nipples, which should have been there anyway, improved butt.
- "Mary"-Npcs (Both Versions, e.g. Pavanne): Non-Transparent part of the suit moved outwards, Nipples revealed.
- (Holy) Guard NPCs (Both Versions): Non-Transparent part of the suit moved outwards, Nipples revealed.
- Sati: Suit more transparent. Nipples clearly visible.
- Idel: Suit more transparent. Nipples clearly visible.
- Warehouse Manager (Pon): Removed leather straps on the chest piece. Nipples revealed from certain angles.
- Consignment Sale Manager (Gloria): Areolae revealed.
- Guild Manager (Debby): More areola revealed.
- Item Merchant (Cheryl): Top modified. Nipples revealed. Higher Resolution Texture
- Sealing Tech (Maya): Areolae revealed.
- Certification Tech (Daisy): More areola revealed.
- Nafiqueen, 3 Mobtypes: Nipples added.

How to install: Simply put the data folder into your ScarletBlade directory.
You can delete the .dds files if you don't like it anymore, it doesnt overwrite anything.
A sentinel uncensor mod is highly recommended.

V.1.41 Made by Eddyboy @ gamevixenzone.undertow.club, 2013.

DOWNLOAD: http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/85181799/file.html

Have fun.

Attachments

• whipprev.jpg
    whipprev.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 10,706
  • prevhigh.jpg
    prevhigh.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 13,813
  • prev3.jpg
    prev3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 12,799
  • 04_05_21_47_28 Kopie.jpg
    04_05_21_47_28 Kopie.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 11,520
  • 04_09_13_48_28.jpg
    04_09_13_48_28.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 10,095
Last edited by a moderator:

o5119

Potential Patron
Areolatastic indeed! :D

Great job with the mods. I'll update my links to include your mod. :)

G

Gandalf

It was that Gandalf guy i think he didn't want to see your work get buried.:p
BTW you can apply for modder status you certainly qualify.

NotMe

Content Creator
Well, this is definitely going into my game.

EDIT:
WAIT, wait, wait...
You can put the files directly in the game folder? You don't need to repack with quickbms? O.o

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Same here. I stumbled across this solution when I accidently put a file there instead of the usual mod folder and was astonished that it worked.

AlgaeEater

Potential Patron
I have too many games on my plate at the moment to even play around with Scarlet Blade; but awesome mods like yours makes my life harder. (No pun intended)

Awesome work man.

Eolis

Potential Patron
Same here. I stumbled across this solution when I accidently put a file there instead of the usual mod folder and was astonished that it worked.

I'll try to not be too enthusiast, but:

1:You just save a LOT of time to a LOT of people.
2: High possibility to not have to keep the same file size (going to test that asap)
3:If 2 is true: possibility to increase texture size, leading to an increase of quality of nude mod, and maybe of everything else
4:If 2 is ture and applicable for sound: high possibility to a significant increase of the Korean sound mod. I'm, not please at all of my mod, but couldn't take time to correct it for now since school assignment and stuff, but if the result of my test are positive .. Oh YEAHHHH !

Ok, i have to stop overreacting.

PS: Overreacting time again:

Point 2,3,4 of this messaged just got tested, and it all work, my defender is running around with a 1024x2048 nude texture, and all the korean voice i've been force to butcher now play in their native full QUALITY !!!!!!!!!

Open beta will be quite exciting for me

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Oh, right, improving texture size - didnt think about that. Tried it and it works. IF it does still work in Open Beta, expect me to release a higher quality version of this then.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Test of higher res nipples on the SW + a few more modded NPCs.
Too lazy to pack up a rar considering the CB ends today anyway.

Attachments

• prev3.jpg
    prev3.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,108

horndogg

Potential Patron
Love this! The new NPCs look great. Can I make a few suggestions?
Add Scarlet Blade to your thread title. I only found this because it was linked in someone else's SB mod thread.
Punisher armor lvl 25 (armor B in char creation) looks a bit off. The little flaps are suppose to just cover the nipples, so when the areola just peeks out on the outside, it looks like the nipples were unaturally shifted out. Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't look quite right.
I liked the wings covering Item Merchant Cheryl's nipples. Can you add those back and just increase the areola showing like your other armors? This could just be a variant of your original.
Otherwise, I love this mod and look forward to seeing more of your work in OB!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Thought about renaming it already, sounds reasonable.

About that punisher armor: Yeah, the problem is is that area is highly distorted in the original texture. Plan to redo it or even remove it completely with the next version.
Also you're right with the merchant. In a mod that is about keeping the original style, plain toplessness doesnt seem to fit well. The problem is that the nipples are modeled in 3D and i wanted to reflect that. I will create a version where I reduce the size of the chest piece to the point where the nipple peeks out and only the lower part of the areola is covered.

horndogg

Potential Patron
Awesome, keep up the good work! Are you going to be doing more Whipper outfits? Whipper 15 and 25 already have a hint of areola peeking out. More would be even better!

kusho

Potential Patron
Amazing work, Eddyboy, love the peeking areola armors, so sexy...
Didnt intend to play Scralet Blade (played QB and got pretty bored with it) but with mods like this... on to aeriagames site to DL the client lol :))

NotMe

Content Creator
Amazing work, Eddyboy, love the peeking areola armors, so sexy...
Didnt intend to play Scralet Blade (played QB and got pretty bored with it) but with mods like this... on to aeriagames site to DL the client lol :))
Too late. CBT ends today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.