Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

W

willywalruz

You accepting request? Cuz i would like my medic lv5 armor to have a slighly tighter armor at the ass part so it doesn't look flat, but leave the nipple unrevealed and maybe some cut at the side. :). Anyway i love your mods especially the one for npcs. as what ppl mostly see are the npcs :)

Vallil

Swell Supporter
i got a problem with the npc mod, it seems not working for me at least, the npc stay the same and non moded aparently, do i need to do something to get it to show in-game? it just don't work for me D:

Nopi

Potential Patron
Hello. Thanks for the mods. They are nicely done. Now, I did some work on the level 5 suit texture to make me a personal mod. I would like your permission to share these in a near future hopefully.

sent RGFK.jpg

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
sure, go ahead, as long as you mention me. I think people have realized by now that i don't play SB anymore.

Nopi

Potential Patron
sure, go ahead, as long as you mention me. I think people have realized by now that i don't play SB anymore.

Too bad you aren't playing anymore... not that the game is getting better though. The difference between rich people's characters and poor ones like mine is now the greatest XD. But yeah, despite the mesh models not being perfect, and the fact that I have not found a way to make some things disappear from outfits (texture alphas are no go for this one :S) this game still makes a great mod playground.

D

dizzy1228

Too bad that sounds like this mod is not gonna to update anymore~ but thx for ur hard work Eddyboy =3. It is a great job that I said

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
can some1 upload the link for this mod. The link seems to be dead thank you and have a good day.

I just successfully downloaded Areolatastic V1.41.rar from the zippyshare link in the first post. You might want to try again.

D

Derpcuppycake

Is it possible to choose certain files and leave other ones out?
I want to use the armor decensors with other nude mods

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Is it possible to choose certain files and leave other ones out?
I want to use the armor decensors with other nude mods

can't, every armor has it's own tex which includes the skin tex so if you can't edit these to match the nudes u want with the decensors it's not possible as i know, maybe i'm wrong but based on the mods i got installed atm that's how it works

Kittien

Potential Patron
Which files in the mod package control the lingerie specifically? I can't seem to be able to find and remove JUST those.

Vallil

Swell Supporter
Last edited by a moderator:

cowboys12

Potential Patron
can some1 reupload this for me on dropbox or send me there files the link isnt working for me keeps saying host/site doesnt exisist anymore

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
@cowboys12,
I'm not sure what the problem is, I was able to access the site and download the file.
Here it is as an attachment. I don't have the game, and I believe eddyboy isn't playing it currently. Please note that if eddyboy objects to me attaching the file, it will be removed.

very respectfully,
fleet

Attachments

Areolatastic V1.41.rar
25.2 MB · Views: 646

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.