Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

sheno1346

Potential Patron
I had that problem for a while. I just checked the game files and then left it alone for about an hour. When i came back it magically started working. And yeah, everything is broken. PvP is down and the game is lagging quite a bit. Well, it is a beta after all.

NotMe

Content Creator
Yeah various people are having this issue at the moment too, and for those that can stay on, everything is more or less broken too. Lagspikes, dungeons, Janus / Turnpike and Caegate are not accessable for the majority of the people. So what you can do if you are not getting disconnected is just grinding at the moment.
Someone from Aeria posted on the forums that fixing that is their top priority right now so it'll hopefully be fixed soon.
Luckily for me I rarely get any disconnects ^^

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Some progress on my side, and apparently on aerias, because I dont get kicked anymore...

Attachments

• 04_07_12_25_17 Kopie.jpg
    04_07_12_25_17 Kopie.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 774
  • 04_07_12_27_29.jpg
    04_07_12_27_29.jpg
    584.5 KB · Views: 658
  • 04_07_13_04_28.jpg
    04_07_13_04_28.jpg
    587.7 KB · Views: 692
Last edited by a moderator:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Tomorrow, probably. That WIP might even be the final version cause the game still keeps kicking me. I don't think I'll continue playing, and therefore, modding.
Got a Quest that needs me to do a solo dungeon, but already wasted 8 Pass Cards only to be kicked 2 minutes later.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Why would I forbid anyone to do their own mods?
I was considering to call for models, meaning people with armors I don't have access too to meet at some spot in the game so I could totally complete my vision and sexify every armor that begs for it.
If Aeria don't fix that "Mother disconnected you"-orgy, that won't happen though.

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
Yeah various people are having this issue at the moment too, and for those that can stay on, everything is more or less broken too. Lagspikes, dungeons, Janus / Turnpike and Caegate are not accessable for the majority of the people. So what you can do if you are not getting disconnected is just grinding at the moment.
I've started to play just yesterday & didn't saw any lags. Also i didn't saw problems with Battle fields... Janus / Turnpike have system like Fiesta Online > only 1st limited number of people can get in, it depends on limit number, usually its 35-40 people but if you opened T window in registration time you may saw that there can be much more people, sometimes number is over 100. All you need to do is to Register before others- to push button in 1st 3 seconds of Registration period. So as i think: faster you will register > more chance you will have to get in. As i know Battle starting within 5 minutes after reg.

Why would I forbid anyone to do their own mods?
I was considering to call for models, meaning people with armors I don't have access too to meet at some spot in the game so I could totally complete my vision and sexify every armor that begs for it.
If Aeria don't fix that "Mother disconnected you"-orgy, that won't happen though.

About this error.
As i figured out there are different sources of this error. In 1st 2 hours of game there was everything fine for me, but after 2h i got this error(Mother DCed you). After that it started to disconnect me like every 5 minutes so was impossible to play. I Fixed it by port forwarding.>>> I'm on Win7x64, i got no antivirus software, my internet setup is: LAN cable with external"white", dynamic IP from provider to Zixel KEENETIC router, then LAN cable from router to my PC<<<. In inbound connections/rules I've opened all ports for "any" protocol for Aeria Ignite.exe and for SBLauncher.exe(Not sure that need to do it for those 2 exes) . And for SB.exe opened TCP 51914-51916 ports(as I know game client using those ports). Then rebooted PC and also rebooted router. If you have antivirus or other protection software you got to allow any actions for those game related exes or try to dissable your software. Ofcause it may help not to everyone, thats why i "linked" my PC info, but at least you should try it.
--------------------

Got problem with your mod, its not working for me completely. Some textures not applying in the reason of repacker denying file size change or something like that.

I've made a directorys for PC & NPC files inside Quickbms directory & repacking them right there. On this screen i was repacking NPC tex. Before i made PC, and got same, i pushed Y to skip and in game i've found that not all content of this mod got packed in game. In result all underwears and some npcs wasnt changed. I've used Areolatastic 1.1.1 .
----------
And it may be a bit late to vote... but i really wish to see characters in armors that looks like skirts(like medic lvl15) WITHOUT panties. And yes i would like to stare on her asshole due riding bike. <3<3<3
And good work on it. Keep it going!

Last edited by a moderator:

o5119

Potential Patron
I've started to play just yesterday & didn't saw any lags. Also i didn't saw problems with Battle fields... Janus / Turnpike have system like Fiesta Online > only 1st limited number of people can get in, it depends on limit number, usually its 35-40 people but if you opened T window in registration time you may saw that there can be much more people, sometimes number is over 100. All you need to do is to Register before others- to push button in 1st 3 seconds of Registration period. So as i think: faster you will register > more chance you will have to get in. As i know Battle starting within 5 minutes after reg.

Thanks for your input, but I am aware of the BG signing up system. If you haven't noticed the date my message was posted, it was when the game was officially having server issues, and what I said were what was happening to the servers at that time. You can still see the official announcement at the launcher page. This was resolved after they did an emergency maintenance on that day.

Got problem with your mod, its not working for me completely. Some textures not applying in the reason of repacker denying file size change or something like that.

I've made a directorys for PC & NPC files inside Quickbms directory & repacking them right there. On this screen i was repacking NPC tex. Before i made PC, and got same, i pushed Y to skip and in game i've found that not all content of this nude got packed in game. In result all underwears and some npcs wasnt changed. I've used Areolatastic 1.1.1 .

Do not use QuickBMS, that installation method is already outdated and doesn't allow any of the later mods with HD textures to be applied. Please read http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-shadowx2xs-nude-de-censor-thread-751/ for the new installation method. It's so much faster, easier and stressless.

Lonesdale

Potential Patron
Thanks for your input, but I am aware of the BG signing up system. If you haven't noticed the date my message was posted, it was when the game was officially having server issues, and what I said were what was happening to the servers at that time. You can still see the official announcement at the launcher page. This was resolved after they did an emergency maintenance on that day.

Do not use QuickBMS, that installation method is already outdated and doesn't allow any of the later mods with HD textures to be applied. Please read http://gamevixenzone.undertow.club/hot-stuff-21/scarlet-blade-shadowx2xs-nude-de-censor-thread-751/ for the new installation method. It's so much faster, easier and stressless.

Yea. I've found that inf. But this BG system a bit weird, so im sure lots of people don't understand how its working.
Thx for help with mod install. I was on that page few times & have red it before... but seems like those nude mod screenshots stole my attention-.-

Numa_cway

Potential Patron
I didn't quite get it,
can someone tell me in which folder i have to put the .rar?
As far as i know, or rather have experience myself, in the folder "tex" only .dds works.

thankful for any answers :o

horndogg

Potential Patron
Tomorrow, probably. That WIP might even be the final version cause the game still keeps kicking me. I don't think I'll continue playing, and therefore, modding.
Got a Quest that needs me to do a solo dungeon, but already wasted 8 Pass Cards only to be kicked 2 minutes later.

No, would be sad to see you leave because of stupid aeria connection issues. I hope it starts working for you!

pandabutt

Potential Patron
I didn't quite get it,
can someone tell me in which folder i have to put the .rar?
As far as i know, or rather have experience myself, in the folder "tex" only .dds works.

thankful for any answers :o

you have to unpack the .rar first. Inside it are the .dds files that go into /tex

Gamedrifter

Potential Patron

Well, for what it's worth, I hope it gets better and you decide to continue. You do excellent work, I've enjoyed it. It adds a lot to the game's ambiance for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.