Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

NotMe

Content Creator
Still experimenting with removing the medic's panties.
Basically what bothers me is that when riding the bike, you'll be staring at her asshole the entire time.
And this mod is called Areolatastic, not Anustastic.

So, please everyone, tell me:
PANTYLESS MEDIC, YES OR NO?
I'm not a fan.
But, hey, I usually prefer topless so it may be just me :P

ShadowX2X

Potential Patron
Maybe the most important point is to stay true to one concept. In an obvious nude thread I get sooo many requests for nip-slip or transparency mods. The problem is the sheer number of possibilities. A nude body below standard clothing, Full-Bottomless, Full-Topless, Hybrids with some Transparency, slightly sexed up versions as you might call them. Then all the possible combinations.

The pussy you introduced is quite toned down and doesn't exude too much sexuality. I think it's really well made. The ass reminds me of a goat :-P and really doesn't fit well into your more erotic concept. It wouldn't even fit mine ^^.
As I think about it, you could consider slightly transparent panties.

I've never seen a goats asshole perhaps you revealed too much?
tongue.png
of course not, plain professional interest :D

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

Maybe the most important point is to stay true to one concept. In an obvious nude thread I get sooo many requests for nip-slip or transparency mods. The problem is the sheer number of possibilities. A nude body below standard clothing, Full-Bottomless, Full-Topless, Hybrids with some Transparency, slightly sexed up versions as you might call them. Then all the possible combinations.

The pussy you introduced is quite toned down and doesn't exude too much sexuality. I think it's really well made. The ass reminds me of a goat :-P and really doesn't fit well into your more erotic concept. It wouldn't even fit mine ^^.
As I think about it, you could consider slightly transparent panties.

I've never seen a goats asshole perhaps you revealed too much?:p

kusho

Potential Patron
I've never seen a goats asshole perhaps you revealed too much?:p

Rofl...
Actually, i like the booty as it is, no idea what shadow is talking about, never seen goat ass myself too but if it looks like this i may as well... ermm... ok never mind :DDD

Eddyboy

Content Creator
I won't be here next week, so development on this will stop for 7-10 days.
This is also why I'm releasing the current version in this post. It is not finalized yet, but I figured you might want it.

Attachments

Areolatastic 1.1.1.rar
12.2 MB · Views: 560

kusho

Potential Patron
EddyBoy you're Da Man, thank you so much for this!
Just got the lvl 15 armor, cant wait to take my panties off... i mean, my characters panties off... actually, my pants may well go off too while playing this mod... hope that didnt sound too improper o.O xD

Tuck Soon

Potential Patron
tq eddyboy is very awesome tq

eddyboy =X when u back can make some defender mod?=X coz no one do defender mod lv 5, 15 and 25 also no one do it tq

Last edited by a moderator:

LittleVexy

Potential Patron

eddyboy =X when u back can make some defender mod?=X coz no one do defender mod lv 5, 15 and 25 also no one do it tq

As a defender, I support this.

It would be great if the black g-string on Defender's armor could be removed... you know, for Anusatastic mod, of course. :o

horndogg

Potential Patron

Defender 5 and 15 would be easy since they already show some areola. Defender 25 armor covers a lot of area surrounding the areola so trying to mod that one would probably make it look awkward or like a misplaced nipple. I hope he comes back soon. I miss these updates :(

Blackheart666

Potential Patron
Hey Eddyboy,
many thanks for this mod, it's sexy and good looking. I hope that you won't abandon your work.
As for pantyless characters. As I like upskirt shots and prefer pantyless and braless girls I vote for YES!! Personally I am a bush lover so is there any possibility to add some hair down below? Maybe some tutorial how to add Gandalf's pubic hair resource?
Anyway it's a very good mode and I thank you for this:) Keep up the good work:)

locust3d

Potential Patron
I just wanted to say HUGE thanks for this, it looks awesome! And another big YES! for pantyless and braless girls too, pls keep up with your amazing work!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Alright, I'm back. Already finished up the Medic 15 armor with some high res textures, added nudity to the first Medic Mech, and improved the lv5 Defender armor.
However somehow the game keeps kicking me every few minutes, saying "Mother has removed you from the server".
Anyone else got that problem?

Attachments

• 04_05_21_47_28 Kopie.jpg
    04_05_21_47_28 Kopie.jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 722

sheno1346

Potential Patron
I noticed that not many modders are showing the whipper alot of love. Could you please mod some more of the whipper armors? Great work goin' on here.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Maybe. I can't really play the game, cause I get "Mother has disconnected you from the server" every 5-15 minutes since came back. Until I find a way to fix that, I probably won't be modding, or at least not very quickly.

o5119

Potential Patron
Maybe. I can't really play the game, cause I get "Mother has disconnected you from the server" every 5-15 minutes since came back. Until I find a way to fix that, I probably won't be modding, or at least not very quickly.

Yeah various people are having this issue at the moment too, and for those that can stay on, everything is more or less broken too. Lagspikes, dungeons, Janus / Turnpike and Caegate are not accessable for the majority of the people. So what you can do if you are not getting disconnected is just grinding at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.