Scarlet Blade: Areolatastic Mod (1 Viewer)

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Done with the high res versions of the defaault underwear and some more npcs. Will release v 1.1 after i create a whipper and reach lvl 5 with her to test the high res version of that armor. stay tuned.

Attachments

• prevhigh.jpg
    prevhigh.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 654

Eddyboy

Content Creator
more is coming, believe me.
EDIT: Whipper lvl 5 armor looks good. Packing v1.1 now.

Attachments

• whipprev.jpg
    whipprev.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:

Gamedrifter

Potential Patron
Sweet, nice work, looking forward to trying this out. I was playing whipper in cbt, will probably do so again when I jump into open beta.

kusho

Potential Patron
oh, very nice.
i have a suggestion: can you remove the panties from medic's armors? its a shame to wear panties under such nice, tiny skirts me thinx ))

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Not as part of this package. I am however playing with the thought of creating an alternative version of the mod that adds some nudity down below as well. Not currently working on it though.

horndogg

Potential Patron
Awesome mods! Thanks again. I too would love to see the medic armors without panties. There's no point in wearing panties if you're already have a skirt!

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Hmm fine, I'll create a Medic and look into it. If you only see up the skirt at certain angles and animations, alright, but if you stare at a pussy 90% of the time, I don't think it would fit what I was originally planning with this.

EDIT of edit: Scratch that, doesnt meet my quality criteria. I'll look into it later though.

kusho

Potential Patron
i think it would be more like flashes while the skit goes up and down while u running, guess it would depend on the particular armor.

BTW i so hate playing healer characters, but in this game im stuck to the medic just cuz of those darn sexy skirts rofl

horndogg

Potential Patron
Love it! More whipper mods please! lvl 15 and 25 costumes already have some areola showing, but are begging for more! Thanks for this!
03_28_00_09_17.jpg

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Still experimenting with removing the medic's panties.
Basically what bothers me is that when riding the bike, you'll be staring at her asshole the entire time.
And this mod is called Areolatastic, not Anustastic.

So, please everyone, tell me:
PANTYLESS MEDIC, YES OR NO?

Attachments

• anustastic.jpg
    anustastic.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 962

LittleVexy

Potential Patron
Still experimenting with removing the medic's panties.
Basically what bothers me is that when riding the bike, you'll be staring at her asshole the entire time.
And this mod is called Areolatastic, not Anustastic.
I really love your mod. Thank you for doing it for all of us. :cool:

I will be the first to say that I believe there will be an overwhelmingly large and standup demand for Anustastic mod. :rolleyes:

So, please everyone, tell me:
PANTYLESS MEDIC, YES OR NO?
That is an overwhelming YES!

horndogg

Potential Patron
I love pantiless + short skirt so of course YES! IMO make 2 versions of the mod. Keep the pantiless versions in a separate folder and instruct the user to copy them into the data folder after the main mod if pantiless is wanted.

Eddyboy

Content Creator
To be honest, I'm too lazy to start doing multiple versions of every armor. But since practically everyone wants this, expect armors with skirts to have nothing underneath them from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.