sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

booster said:
nice that you added precum to your noted potential ideas! but you won't be making a cock twitching mod?
i will probably try to fit in in. do you mean cock twitching as the bobbing of the penis when it starts ejaculating, or the slight re-size when cumming?

booster

Avid Affiliate

sby said:
booster said:
nice that you added precum to your noted potential ideas! but you won't be making a cock twitching mod?
i will probably try to fit in in. do you mean cock twitching as the bobbing of the penis when it starts ejaculating, or the slight re-size when cumming?
the bobbing, but without ejaculating

Kael8383

Potential Patron

I'm feeling either stooopid, or lame, one or the other. But I cannot get the breasts to expand beyond the normal range (149). I load BE1.5.1 clean (and couldn't get the earlier version to work either), and I'm using the latest loader.

1) start loader.exe
2) load mod - BE1.5.1
3) play game, she maxes at 149 size.
4) look through .txt instructions, edit size limit to 200 - no luck, 300 - no luck. Remove breast shrinkage - this one works. Turn off breast cum - no luck...

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I watched the brief video for activating it through the side tab bar by modifying the mod.txt file and loading it that way. No luck there either =/

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Kael8383 said:
I'm feeling either stooopid, or lame, one or the other. But I cannot get the breasts to expand beyond the normal range (149). I load BE1.5.1 clean (and couldn't get the earlier version to work either), and I'm using the latest loader.

1) start loader.exe
2) load mod - BE1.5.1
3) play game, she maxes at 149 size.
4) look through .txt instructions, edit size limit to 200 - no luck, 300 - no luck. Remove breast shrinkage - this one works. Turn off breast cum - no luck...

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I watched the brief video for activating it through the side tab bar by modifying the mod.txt file and loading it that way. No luck there either =/
the mod should come with default values that enable the breasts to expand past their limits (up to the theoretical 200).
suggestions:

make sure that these options are set to these values:
superbreasts=1
breastscalexmult=0.007
breastscaleymult=0.007
breastxoffsetmult=0.33
breastyoffsetmult=0.72
maxbreastamount=200

also, if you are using one of my other mods "superbreastV1" at the same time, there will be conflicting results. this is noted in the upload comments, but i really should add it to the notes for each of the mods. if you can't get it to work, send me your settings file for the mod, perhaps you have discovered a bug caused by a specific selection of options.

i am very glad to hear that you actually looked through the notes to see the maxbreastamount comment, as i never really know if people look at them, or even bother trying to test out the potential of the mods by changing the settings.

Kael8383

Potential Patron

I am truly perplexed!

I went so far as to re-download both SDT 1 18 1 b, and your 1.5.1 clean, no alterations to any .txt files, made sure the numbers were the same as what you had listed above there, and... still won't go beyond the base 149. I loaded no other files with these tests to keep it clean.

Am I somehow loading it wrong?? When I load mods, I usually load them via the swf. loader import area under the mod tab and they all work as 'advertised'. I tried the method in your video link also. I've messed around with the settings in the .txt file a lot previously to turn off auto-shrink, no body growth, no breast leakage, etc. But these last trials were all a new/clean .txt file with no alterations and no other mods loaded. Scratching my head here 'till I'm nearly bald!! =/

I'd send that .txt file as you suggested, but this is working with it unchanged and no other mods loaded.

- I tried running it in SDT only, but of course it doesn't work there at all.
- I tried running it in latest Loader, and everything works EXCEPT the growth beyond 149. They grow, they shrink, they squirt goo everywhere (multiple times needed to press clean up goo to improve fps), they don't do super-sized...

[me=Kael8383]bangs head on desk...[/me]

*edit/add* - I read all of the notes referring to the .txt file. Was my first choice for trouble shooting - RTFM!!! Usually very enlightening =P

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Kael8383 said:
Am I somehow loading it wrong?? When I load mods, I usually load them via the swf. loader import area under the mod tab and they all work as 'advertised'. I tried the method in your video link also. I've messed around with the settings in the .txt file a lot previously to turn off auto-shrink, no body growth, no breast leakage, etc. But these last trials were all a new/clean .txt file with no alterations and no other mods loaded. Scratching my head here 'till I'm nearly bald!! =/
don't do that. i believe loading them through the loader menu allows them to modify the "constant" and priavte declared variables that the mod uses. i think you will find that the mod runs a lot smoother and more functional when loading it through the menu.

i have been able to recreate what you described by loading it through swf import button, and it certainly has weird effects xD. just use the loader menu on the right side of the screen.
if you don't like your characters resetting after loading it this way, (which is why i imagine you are loading it through the official in-game menu), make sure to change the loader setting "resetCharOnChange=0" in the "Settings.txt" file in the root folder of the loader. this will make it so the loader does not reset your character every time you load through the loader menu.

Kael8383

Potential Patron

It works now! Thanks for all the help Sir! And I did set that reset value to 0 so no changing on reset =)

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
loading them through the loader menu allows them to modify the "constant" and priavte declared variables that the mod uses. i think you will find that the mod runs a lot smoother and more functional when loading it through the menu.

Not quite.
Having the mod load in a generic folder prevents the use of a settings file because you're unable to link to the relative file.
Having a folder gives flash an absolute path from which to query the file, anything outside of hardcoded links doesn't exist.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Hey sby, is it possible to have your Final Fellatio behavior coded into a mod?

sdt_ff.jpg

Still a W.I.P, but getting there ;D

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Dante said:
Hey sby, is it possible to have your Final Fellatio behavior coded into a mod?

Still a W.I.P, but getting there ;D
umm, i am not sure how it is not a mod right now xD

do you mean, is it possible to add my source code into a typical template mod?
it should be really easy;
except for maybe any extra imports used, it should work to just paste in the source code after the typical template code in the actions

i provide the .fla source for all of my mods, you are free to embed it into your mod if you wish. although if you are not going to add/change anything, it is just as simple to package them together in a folder and have the mod.txt file take care of loading all components related.

also, i noticed you link to the mod attachment for ffbehaviorV1 in your loader thread. this is fine, but i am most likely going to remove the attachments since box.com seems to be holding up for the file sharing. just use a link to this thread, that way if i release an updated version people coming from your thread will (hopefully) grab the correct one.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Sweet ;D.
Yes I was wanting to paste the coding into the mod itself.

Where's the link for the fla?

It is a link to your thread.... or at least I thought it was.

Also, (gollum, you too) any luck with the swelling belly?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
Also, (gollum, you too) any luck with the swelling belly?

no time yet, just met todays deadline, next one is coming up on wednesday... maybe (hopefully) I can catch some breath on the weekend, then I might be able to look at it.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

No rush, just checking ;D. Hell I've actually taken a break from modding. Not trying to burn out on it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Dante said:
Sweet ;D.
Yes I was wanting to paste the coding into the mod itself.

Where's the link for the fla?
for all of my mods, the .fla source of a mod is included in the mod zip package that you download. i am guessing you have already downloaded ffbehaviorV1 already, so you already have it on your computer. just look in the mod folder and you will see the "ffbehaviorV1.fla" file.

since i learned modding through a couple of modguy's fla's, i figure i would also help other potential modders out by including the source of the stuff i make. ;)

edit - make sure you have a "modfilename.txt" file with the settings for the ffbeaviorV1 code, otherwise the mod will use whatever initial values i gave in the code.

as for the swelling belly stuff, i have been very occupied with school projects and preparing for finals to put any additional effort into it, or any sdt mods in general. after wednesday, i will have considerably more time, and will most likely mess around with some code and upload an update or two. the prepping and polishing of the mod usually takes the good chunk of them time, but i wrote a quick java program to generate a lot of the setup actionscript stuff xD

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

Hey Sby I have a request that I think is right up your alley. Could you create a deepthroat action where the girl swallows a lot more often when cumming in her throat. Ideally after every cum spurt she would swallow.

thanks
Lemme know what you think.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Damn_Gurrrrl said:
Hey Sby I have a request that I think is right up your alley. Could you create a deepthroat action where the girl swallows a lot more often when cumming in her throat. Ideally after every cum spurt she would swallow.

Press K.
Just sayin'

Mod should be easy enough to do if you listen out for whatever causes the SFX or similar.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Damn_Gurrrrl said:

thanks
Lemme know what you think.
certainly, i already have the code to track sfx volume of the cumming from the throatcumbulge mod. been thinking of other things to build into deepthroat actions, i think i can fit it in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.