sby's loader imports (4 Viewers)

slip

Potential Patron
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

very cool ideas, i really enjoy the deepthroatactions v2 , especially as you made it seperate from breastexpansion. the newest breast expansion is very interesting, the added sounds for puking is in particular very good.
my personal taste is to set the puke limit to a low number around 3-4 and have the ability to use the swallow key to create the sound. i suppose im hoping for some type of pukemod, something along those lines, but simply i have an issue of each time i hit the swallow key her body/breast size morphs to a generic setting it seems, ive tried disabling autosize for breast, body, belly etc.
i tried setting the mins and max i just cant seem to get the original character to stay relative. ive been wanting to find a way to import custom audio even for dialogue, im not a programmer my only idea was using the dialogue import template, editing that.
as selfish as this sounds any upcoming plans by kona as he stated to make everything customizable, import sounds and w/e else, is a definite aspect to look forward to.
so i guess i congragulate you on your ingenuity, want to thank you and say how much i enjoy the newest additions.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

-> Her ejactulation (ie when she has a penis)
was suggested earlier, not interested. perhaps another modder (or most likely konashion) will do this. i actually think it will be a legitimate feature sometime, since it is the next logical step.

-> Sweat droplet size (ie increase visibility)
haven't looked much into how sweat is displayed, but i do indeed want to have an option to make it more visible.

-> Sweat droplet drop speed (ie how quickly the sweat trails down her skin)
probably a friction / gravity thing, most likely will be packaged with the previous suggestion sometime in the future.

-> Tear size (ie how wide and how far down her cheeks do her tears go)
not high on the interest list, might look into it.

-> Cum out Nose (ie control how much cum can be in mouth before it starts coming out)
i am surprised this is not a loader setting, as it is literally 1 variable to change, and that option is pretty universal. here is the check to start nostril spray:
if (this.mouthFull && this.cumInMouth > this.fullCumInMouth)
it is dependent on the fullCumInMouth variable. perhaps if modguy/other devs sees this, they will add it to the loader settings under her. that would be the best way to do simple tweaks like this.

i am also hoping to do various cum leaking with the BE mod. not sure how difficult/messy it would be, but gonna try it.

-> Breathing (ie allow us to control how hard/quickly she breathes after a deepthroat); I know the loader has an option to manually force it at a certain level, but I was thinking of more dynamic increase.
hmm, i think i have a passoutfactor incorportated into deepthroatactions, but not the breath level. should be a pretty easy addition.

slip said:
very cool ideas, i really enjoy the deepthroatactions v2 , especially as you made it seperate from breastexpansion. the newest breast expansion is very interesting, the added sounds for puking is in particular very good.
my personal taste is to set the puke limit to a low number around 3-4 and have the ability to use the swallow key to create the sound. i suppose im hoping for some type of pukemod, something along those lines, but simply i have an issue of each time i hit the swallow key her body/breast size morphs to a generic setting it seems, ive tried disabling autosize for breast, body, belly etc.
i tried setting the mins and max i just cant seem to get the original character to stay relative. ive been wanting to find a way to import custom audio even for dialogue, im not a programmer my only idea was using the dialogue import template, editing that.
as selfish as this sounds any upcoming plans by kona as he stated to make everything customizable, import sounds and w/e else, is a definite aspect to look forward to.
so i guess i congragulate you on your ingenuity, want to thank you and say how much i enjoy the newest additions.
BE1.6.1 should support just puking, set effectivecumbellystart, effectivecumbodystart, effectivecumbreaststart to something greater than maxeffectivecuminside. since the cum level will never go above the max amount, they should never activate.

glad to hear you like my stuff :D

slip

Potential Patron

thx that worked perfectly, i recall reading that ina prior post but when i looked at the number, 65 around, i figured it was much too high but as everytime i would hit swallow and instantly every time the body would change , there was def. issue.

when you introduced deepthroatactions in BE the problems i was having i now realize was due most likely to not loading thru the loader mod tab, i suppose thats why i like the deepthroat actions being seperate, but thx for your reply and the speed of it, sincerely.

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
-> Cum out Nose (ie control how much cum can be in mouth before it starts coming out)
i am surprised this is not a loader setting, as it is literally 1 variable to change, and that option is pretty universal. here is the check to start nostril spray:
if (this.mouthFull && this.cumInMouth > this.fullCumInMouth)
it is dependent on the fullCumInMouth variable. perhaps if modguy/other devs sees this, they will add it to the loader settings under her. that would be the best way to do simple tweaks like this.

I think it used to be a literal value, not even a constant. Can't remember.
I don't really look in to anything specific without request, I mostly just screw around with stuff till I get something useful.
Added anyway, expect in next release.

D

Doomknight

A thought to ponder on:

Can the strand-physics of cum be changed into something that isn't a strand? What I mean is that for many other hentai games (yes the cum in those isn't dynamic, true) cum comes out as a blob, similiar to what it looks like when she spits/pukes the cum out of her mouth. Could that kind of dynamic cum be used for cum ejactulation from the penis?

Other Suggestions that have come to mind (XD):

-> Distance between deepthroatee and penis (ie how far she can pull back)
-> Control the penis during ejactulation and aim it (doubt this is possible yet, without Kona doing the whole left arm thing)
-> Head tilt angle (when holding her head, allow to change the angle of how high, how far back, and how far forwards)
-> How much nose squashing occurs when you nose squash
-> Nose squashing when no clothes on (appears to only squash when wearing clothing)
-> Blink speed (allow to increase the blink speed, or decrease it for a slow blink)
-> Male orgasm sound (as you made that new vomit sound for BE, was wondering if you could make a sound for the guy when he ejactulates)
-> Her Pull-off Power (How much "power" she has to pull off the penis when she needs air)
-> His Push-on Power (How much "power" he has to force her onto the penis and acts as a counter "power" to when she tries to pull off, to simulate say, how physically strong they are; would go great with Dante's Bulk mod where you are the giant blue guy, with super-human strength, and whenever Konashion gets around to giving muscles to Him)

EDIT: Derp. Just read the Loader changelog and the feature request has already been added; Thx Modguy!

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Doomknight said:
Can it be done also to change how much cum can stay in the mouth, or is it hard-coded to stay that way as a fixed variable? (Default is 40 cum strands)

the way I understand the new code nostrilspray starts at cumInMouth >= fullCumInMouth + minNostrilSpray and stops at cumInMouth <= fullCumInMouth, so unless she swallows, you always end up with fullCumInMouth - a slight deviation

D

Doomknight

Doing some datamining of SDT.swf, and coming across some interesting code, if you'll indulge me (Hope some of its useful;dunno if it is or isnt as I don't understand coding that well):

[MISC]
public static var herMouthOpeness:Number = 0;
-> What does this do?
public static var totalFinishes:uint = 0;
-> Maybe create a counter similiar to the ones used in the loader to display this for those who might be interested

[SWEAT]
public var freeGravity:Number = 3;
public var attachedGravity:Number = 0.15;
public var friction:Number = 0.9;
public var mass:Number = 0.1;
public var maxMass:Number = 1.2;
public static var MAX_DROPLETS:uint = 50;

[STRANDLINK]
public var minMass:Number = 0.01;
public var minDensity:Number = 0.2;
public var onTongue:Boolean = false;
public var anchorSlideCounter:uint = 0;
public var anchorSlideMax:uint = 45;
public var smearCounter:uint = 0;
public var maxSmear:uint = 150;

[STRAND]
public var maxInterpDist:Number = 1000;
public var cumStrand:Boolean = false;
public var moveSmoothing:Number = 8;
public var maxDist:Number = 120;
public var collisionFree:uint = 0;

[HER]
public var deepthroatDistance:Number = 150;
public var deepthroatStartDistance:Number = 75;
public var hiltDistance:Number = 0;
public var releasedPos:Number = -0.15;
public var maxPos:Number = 1.02;
public var minPos:Number = -0.25;
public var acceleration:Number = 0;
public var speedFriction:Number = 0.5;
public var moveSmoothing:Number = 3;
public var penisOutDelay:uint = 0;
public var introStartDist:Number = 80;
public var introRelaxDist:Number = 15;
public var vigour:Number = 0;
public var VIGOUR_WINCE_LEVEL:uint = 1000;
public var downTravel:Number = 0;
public var upTravel:Number = 0;
public var headTilt:Number = 0;
public var headTiltScaling:Number = 1;
public var headTiltTarget:Number = 0;
public var headTiltAngle:Number = 0;
public var breathingFactor:Number = 0;
public var suckPower:Number = 0;
public var activeArmMovement:Boolean = false;
public var armsFree:Boolean = false;
public var armsPushing:Boolean = false;
public var armsPushPower:Number = 0;
public var armsPushPowerMax:Number = 40;
public var armsPushTimer:uint;
public var pullOff:Number = 0;
public var pullOffPower:Object;
public var pullingOff:Boolean = true;
public var released:Boolean = true;
public var coughing:Boolean = false;
public var coughFactor:Number = 0;
public var coughBuild:Number = 0;
public var eyePosBlink:uint = 150;
public var eyePosWince:uint = 200;
public var blinkTime:uint = 1;
public var blinkTimer:uint = 0;
public var winceTimer:uint = 0;
public static var fullUp:Number = -40;
public static var fullDown:Number = 250;
-> Any of this useful to you?

[HIM]
public var deepestPos:Number = 0;
public var MIN_PENIS_SIZE:Number = 0.7;
public var MAX_PENIS_SIZE:Number = 1.2;
public var currentPenisLengthScale:Number = 1;
public var currentPenisWidthScale:Number = 1;
public var penisPullScale:Number = 0;
public var MIN_BALL_SIZE:Number = 0.5;
public var MAX_BALL_SIZE:Number = 1.3;
public var currentBallSize:Number = 1;
public var penisTilt:Number = 0;
public var penisTiltSpeed:Number = 0;
public var penisTiltTarget:Number = 0;
public var inMouthTiltOffset:Number = 0;
public var twitchFactor:Number = 0;
public var twitching:Boolean = false;
public var pleasure:Number = 0; // not in loader
public var ejacPleasure:Number = 140; // in loader
public var buildUp:Number = 0; // not in loader
public var maxPleasureTimer:uint = 0; // in loader
public var bmEjaculating:Boolean = false;
public var bmSpurtAngle:Number = 3.34159;
public var bmTimerStart:uint = 30;
public var bmTimer:uint = 0;
-> Any of this useful?

[HER PENIS CONTROL]
public var MIN_PENIS_SIZE:Number = 0.7;
public var MAX_PENIS_SIZE:Number = 1.2;
public var SCALING_RANGE:Number = 0.5;
public var currentPenisLengthScale:Number = 0.85;
public var currentPenisWidthScale:Number = 0.85;
public var weightScaling:Number = 1;
public var MIN_PENIS_ANGLE:Number = -24;

[TEAR POINT]
public var speedMult:Number = 1;
public var alphaMult:Number = 1;
public var scaling:Number = 1;

[TEARS]
public var maxTears:uint = 8;
public var speed:Number = 0.25;

[NECK]
public var swallowSize:Number = 10;
public var swallowStart:Number = 0.2;
public var bulgeSize:Number = 35;

[TONGUE]
public var tongueOutStartFrame:uint = 3;
public var tongueOutEndFrame:uint = 33;
public var cumOnTongue:int = 0;
public var swallowTimer:uint = 0;
public var swallowTime:uint = 0;
public var wiggleSpeed:Number = 0;

I left the code in spoilers so it wouldn't be such a LONG post.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Doomknight said:
[TEARS]
Code:
public var maxTears:uint = 8;

maxTears = 1000;

whythelongface.jpg

D

Doomknight

Funky!. Now I doubt I'd want that many, but could it be added to the loader by chance?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Doomknight said:
public static var herMouthOpeness:Number = 0;
-> What does this do?
public static var totalFinishes:uint = 0;
-> Maybe create a counter similiar to the ones used in the loader to display this for those who might be interested

1. Angle in radians for how open her mouth is.
2. Implemented a counter. Expect in next release.

D

Doomknight

Thanks, Modguy

Also, for those that are interested, I found an interesting sprite in SDT.swf which looks like a limp penis going erect, for those interested in doing a mod where the penis goes from limp to full erection. It is listed as "sprite 79" for reference.

EDIT: I setup a modders resource in the tutorials section. Some of the suggestions I made earlier could probably be solved with the stuff I posted. Take a look. Though, I'm no coder, so I dunno. XD

EDIT2: Looks like Admin is going to delete the Modders Resource, so thats fubar.
EDIT3: @Sby, I enjoy offering suggestions, but as the saying goes "Beggars, can't be choosers." I'm not into making demands of the suggestions, just offering them.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Can the strand-physics of cum be changed into something that isn't a strand? What I mean is that for many other hentai games (yes the cum in those isn't dynamic, true) cum comes out as a blob, similiar to what it looks like when she spits/pukes the cum out of her mouth. Could that kind of dynamic cum be used for cum ejactulation from the penis?
meh, i don't know. i was under the impression the drool were also strands xD

-> Distance between deepthroatee and penis (ie how far she can pull back)
modguy's animation tool is probably the answer to this.

-> Control the penis during ejactulation and aim it (doubt this is possible yet, without Kona doing the whole left arm thing)
kona's bukkake mode has aiming. has still been working a bit weird for a while now though. .

-> Male orgasm sound (as you made that new vomit sound for BE, was wondering if you could make a sound for the guy when he ejactulates)
i didn't make a new one, i found they were unused in the game. (there are 2 sounds played also)

D

Doomknight

@sby

1) What is the ModGuy Animation Tool you speak of?
-> There is the modder.swf file, but with that the head + neck are fixed, so they can't be moved closer or farther away... unless this tool is something else.

2) Could the manual aiming control mechanism in bukkake mode be applied to the regular game, minus bukkake mode being active?

3) Ahh, didn't know that the sound was already ingame; an unused or old sound that didn't quite make the cut. Or something.

Thanks for the reply!

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Doomknight said:
@sby

1) What is the ModGuy Animation Tool you speak of?
-> There is the modder.swf file, but with that the head + neck are fixed, so they can't be moved closer or farther away... unless this tool is something else.

2) Could the manual aiming control mechanism in bukkake mode be applied to the regular game, minus bukkake mode being active?

3) Ahh, didn't know that the sound was already ingame; an unused or old sound that didn't quite make the cut. Or something.

Thanks for the reply!
1 - an interesting tool he has been working on to reposition the locations of the animations, haven't looked into it yet but it looks promising.

2 - sounded interesting and easy, made a mod called aimpenisV1, uploaded really soon

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Sby, is there a way to prevent the dick-tip from moving up and down while it's in her mouth? X-ray 8)

lraushtsen

Potential Patron

I'd love to see that cum leaking feature extend and the naval and anus. Also, could the cum leaking feature continue after the maximum effective cum limit has been reached? I figured it'd aesthetically represent the cum is still going in, even if the limit has been reached.

Great job with the mods, by the way. You have no idea how long I've been searching for cum inflation games, and this mod work soooo well.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Dante said:
Sby, is there a way to prevent the dick-tip from moving up and down while it's in her mouth? X-ray 8)
as in, that little bit of le-way that the penis has to move when it is in her mouth?

should be, but not sure how to do it yet. finding what limits her movement seems to be eluding me.

D

Doomknight

Thanks for the aim penis mod, Sby... I'll try it out soon... in answer to your question about movement, some things I found relating to that:

[TONGUE]
public var nextActionTime:uint;
public var nearTimer:uint = 0;
public var nearTime:uint;
public var wiggleSpeed:Number = 0;
public var nextAction:Function = null;
public var currentAction:Function = null;
public var offActions:Array;
public var tipActions:Array;
public var shaftActions:Array;
public var actionTime:uint;

[HER PENIS CONTROL]
public var MIN_PENIS_ANGLE:Number = -24;
public var angSpeed:Number = 0;
public var torsoAngle:Number = 0;
public var lastTorsoAngle:Number = 0;

[IK CONTROLLER]
public var lastS1Ang:Number;
public var lastS2Ang:Number;
public var s1AS:Number = 0;
public var s2AS:Number = 0;
public var maxL:Number;
public var scaling:Number = 1;
public var endRotationTargets:Array;
public var endRotationAngle:Number = 0;
public var v:Point;
public var offsetAng:Number;
public var totalL:Number;
public var totalLSq:Number;
public var s1Ang:Number = 0;
public var s2Ang:Number = 0;
public var s3Ang:Number = 0;
public var m1Ang:Number = 0;
public var m2Ang:Number = 0;

[LINEAR TWEEN]
public var _startAng:Number = 0;
public var _endAng:Number = 0;
public var _startSkew:Point;
public var _endSkew:Point;

[MAIN ANIMATION]
public var herTween:LinearTween;
public var herKneeTarget:Point;
public var altVector:Point;
public var altRange:Number;
public var torsoMinAng:Number;
public var torsoStartAng:Number;
public var torsoAngMultiplier:Number;
public var torsoMinDist:Number;
public var torsoStartDist:Number;
public var torsoDistMultiplier:Number;
public var hisTween:LinearTween;
public var hisLeftFootTarget:Point;
public var hisRightFootTarget:Point;
public var posScaling:Function;

[HER]
public var deepthroatDistance:Number = 150;
public var deepthroatStartDistance:Number = 75;
public var hiltDistance:Number = 0;
public var releasedPos:Number = -0.15;
public var maxPos:Number = 1.02;
public var minPos:Number = -0.25;
public var pos:Number = 0;
public var penisOutDelay:uint = 0;
public var lastPenisDirection:Number = -1;
public var penisInMouthDist:Number = 0;
public var currentPenisTipPos:Number = 0;
public var mouthLength:Number = 0;
public var penisTipMouthOffset:Number = 0;
public var intro:Boolean = true;
public var introStartDist:Number = 80;
public var maxIntroDist:Number;
public var introRelaxDist:Number = 15;
public var introPosToBeMoved:Boolean = false;

Hope some of this helps!

EDIT: Penis aiming works great. The added speed increase to get the penis up/down before the HER model catches up is a nice touch, too!

shadowcobra1339

Potential Patron

This (BE mod) is a fantastic mod, thank you for making the belly swelling addition. (Thank you Dante for the animations) I made a custom dialogue for it.

Attachments

Expansion.txt
3.1 KB · Views: 221

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Dude! What kinda sicko are you!? *clicks download link* I'll be right back.... fap fap fap ;D, lol.

That's a sweet dialogue 8). Really fits the mod. Love it ;D!

"My pants and panties are starting to rip!" lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.