sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

ModGuy said:
Name hair to "Hair.png" then add to a folder, no need for anything else.
Read the guide.
darn, was hoping there was something special i missed; i was aware of the typical files loaded for each folder, and was looking for a way to specify loading order for the hair compared to the mod. .as it appears that some costume mods will clear the hair when loaded.

but not a big deal, fairly easy to load the hair personally.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Ah, dude, your new B.E. mod is....in a word...freaking epic.

Well, that was two words but you get the idea.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Why not just load the hair programmatically?

Leela

Potential Patron

Breast Expansion 1.5 == You are a GOD!

Now I can make Scylla for Corruption Of Champions

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

So when are we due for a expanding belly mod? Come on man ;) you know it's in the mix ;D.

D

Doomknight

I concur! An expanding belly mod would be awesome!

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

I'm sure if someone drew the instances for the belly sby would make it work, but sby doesn't do drawing atm.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

I could draw it, and would be more than happy to do so, but I'd need confirmation sby's willing to do the coding. I don't want it to be a wasted effort.

EDIT: Ah what the hell, I'll draw it out anyway. It'll give me something to do today.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
EDIT: Ah what the hell, I'll draw it out anyway. It'll give me something to do today.
if you take care of the art and animation, I can do the code

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Now we're cookin with gas! I have the belly ready from start (normal) to swollen (slightly bigger than pregnant). The animation is done, now I just have to fine tune the outlines, but hell I guess SDT will have a swallow activated swelling belly soon. AWESOME! Like I said, and I hope other modders see this. TEAMWORK

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

you rock dante!

ModGuy said:
sby said:
Damn_Gurrrrl said:
sby I tried loading the 1.5 mod without changing anything in the directory and I get an error.

Code:
TypeError: Error #1006: getDefinition is not a function.
	at BreastExpPlus_v1_5_clean_fla::MainTimeline/onSettings()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()
send me your stuff, i will look over it to see any differences.

getDefinition is the error here:

Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
Should be:
Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
I think.

I am still getting the same error with a fresh install of both loader 5.14 and superbreast v1.5. can you look into this please sby?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Dante said:
indeed, but my restraints on hwo much time I can put into sdt slows your release-speed substantialy ;)

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Damn_Gurrrrl] I am still getting the same error with a fresh install of both loader 5.14 and superbreast v1.5. can you look into this please sby? [/quote] send me your stuff so i can see if anything is different. if it breaks when i try doing it said:
So when are we due for a expanding belly mod? Come on man ;) you know it's in the mix ;D.
i actually did do some messing around with tweaking the front chest by using rotation and x-scale, but it didn't look the best and it made the skin shade blending a little off. the amount of 'expansion' was also not that much before parts of the front chest would stick out elsewhere xD

if you guys can pull it off, sweet :)
i am not sure if i would be able to put together the drawings anyway. i don't know anything about meshing animations / artwork with flash projects and all, while the sdt code is pretty straightforward to work with after you get your hands on a basic project template ;D

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

Here is my folder with fresh install. I tried running it in chrome and in flash player 11 exe with admin mode. both give the above error.

Attachments

loader.rar
2.6 MB · Views: 162

MetalWarrior22

Potential Patron

I love your BE mod, and everything worked fine with loader v5.13, but with v5.14 the breasts always shrink: I activate the mod, the girl then is going to puke but she doesn't, and breasts shrink to the minimum size (this happens with BE 1.4 and 1.5). Am I doing something wrong?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

MetalWarrior22 said:
I love your BE mod, and everything worked fine with loader v5.13, but with v5.14 the breasts always shrink: I activate the mod, the girl then is going to puke but she doesn't, and breasts shrink to the minimum size (this happens with BE 1.4 and 1.5). Am I doing something wrong?
not you, something is definitely broken.
is the 5.13 loader the one that uses the new sdt version with the futa and 'her' body?

trying to pin this error down to a change in konashion's code or the loader code. (hopefully not both)

Damn_Gurrrrl said:
Here is my folder with fresh install. I tried running it in chrome and in flash player 11 exe with admin mode. both give the above error.
don't know what to say, your loader setup works perfectly fine on my system.
i ran it in firefox, chrome, and the standalone player; and the mod loaded and performed without error.

only thing i can suggest is to have no special attributes to your folder or files (hidden, system), and place the files under a directory owned by your computer user. if all else fails, you can set cummingbreasts=0 to avoid using that code that messes up your system.

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
trying to pin this error down to a change in konashion's code or the loader code. (hopefully not both)

You didn't correct the error here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2888.msg38222#msg38222

Consequently your code to grab the strand class doesn't work, use this:
Code:
->
Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.Strand") as Class;

Another thing to note, don't do this:
Code:
function init()
{
	main = this.parent.parent;
	main.unloadMod();
}
Do this:
Code:
function initl(l)
{
	main = l;
	l.unloadMod();
}

MetalWarrior22

Potential Patron

sby said:
MetalWarrior22 said:
not you, something is definitely broken.
is the 5.13 loader the one that uses the new sdt version with the futa and 'her' body?

Nope, the new sdt is in 5.14, 5.13 has the previous one

sby

Content Creator
Coder

[quote author=ModGuy]

Consequently your code to grab the strand class doesn't work, use this:
->
var mystrand:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("obj.Strand") as Class;
[/quote]
ahh, having the obj. in there worked. i did change to the initl version as well.

i found what caused the break for the new loader, konashion tweaked how breast firmness was controlled by making breast controllers in 1.18. the scaled breast firmness feature is what broke the mod, somehow causing it to unwantingly change the breast size right after correctly adjusting breast size. this created some interesting errors since some things got stuck trying to properly resize the breasts. i will upload a fixed version after i am done making some tweaks.

booster

Avid Affiliate

nice that you added precum to your noted potential ideas! but you won't be making a cock twitching mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.