sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: sby's loader imports; 8/09/2014: too much stuff to list here

ok, I'll try to figure it out on my end. if I can't find my fault, I'll send you the mod-folders

Leela

Potential Patron

I don't normally beg, but Breast Expansion + Super Breast + Breast Cumming would so ROCK.

booster

Avid Affiliate

thanks again for the throatcumbulgeV1, great mod!

one thing i recognized: you can't combine these mods, am i right? when i try to combine throat twitching with a girl i created, the girl resets to SD chan.

2 questions:
-is it possible to emulate cock twitching? i.e. when he is short before cuming and the screen flashes white. (perfect for pre_cum lines in dialogues)

-is it possible to create precum at random times? just a few drops of "spit" dripping down from the tip of his cock from time to time?

Leela

Potential Patron

I think I broke something in the Breast Expansion Plus 1.4 Mod. Over time the cum spawn point for the "puke" mode gradually move away from her mouth. Eventually it will be several "inches" in front of her mouth.

@Booster: You can combine these mods. I'm using Breast Expansion, Deepthroat Actions and a Nipple Lactation mod together. Just add them all to the Mods.txt for that character.

Attachments

• Magic Drool Point.jpg
    Magic Drool Point.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 854

booster

Avid Affiliate

Leela said:
@Booster: You can combine these mods. I'm using Breast Expansion, Deepthroat Actions and a Nipple Lactation mod together. Just add them all to the Mods.txt for that character.
ah, i managed to get it to work. thx!

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Leela said:
I don't normally beg, but Breast Expansion + Super Breast + Breast Cumming would so ROCK.

i am planning on trying to do that ;)

booster said:
thanks again for the throatcumbulgeV1, great mod!

one thing i recognized: you can't combine these mods, am i right? when i try to combine throat twitching with a girl i created, the girl resets to SD chan.

2 questions:
-is it possible to emulate cock twitching? i.e. when he is short before cuming and the screen flashes white. (perfect for pre_cum lines in dialogues)

-is it possible to create precum at random times? just a few drops of "spit" dripping down from the tip of his cock from time to time?

you can combine the mods, it is actually a loader setting:
resetCharOnChange=0
it is defaulted to 1, and setting this to zero allows multiple mods to be applied without resetting her.

and i believe yes to both questions, i just haven't tried it yet.

Leela said:
I think I broke something in the Breast Expansion Plus 1.4 Mod. Over time the cum spawn point for the "puke" mode gradually move away from her mouth. Eventually it will be several "inches" in front of her mouth.
that is unusual, because the mod uses the default startdrooling method. i will take a look, but try doing this using the 1.4clean version.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

These are kinda epic, man....

D

Doomknight

Few more ideas if you'll indulge me:

-> Controls on how cum squirts out the nose (ie how much comes out, when it comes out, how quickly it comes out etc...)
-> Controls on how cum drools from mouth normally (ie without your breast expansion mod)
-> Controls on penis length (I know Modguy did one on width, but not length; dunno what more length would do though)
-> Controls on how the throat bulge looks dependent on penis size and distance down throat.
-> Controls on how hard she breathes (visually)
-> Controls on how the cum sticks to a surface (dunno if I mentioned this already)
-> Controls on how quickly she taps her fingers when near passing out (hands must be on her legs I believe to work)
-> Controls on how often she clenches her teeth (in angry mode)
-> Controls on how often she blinks, or even how to keep her eyes open when cums gets in her eye

Keep up the good work!

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Doomknight said:
-> Controls on penis length (I know Modguy did one on width, but not length; dunno what more length would do though)
after 1.295 it's cut off. attached mod allows size to be up to 2 (it's just increasing the range of the slider, maybe something can be done about the cut-off, but that's outside my capabilities at this time), so there is not much gained from it

Attachments

Mod.swf
3.3 KB · Views: 55,903

ModGuy

Content Creator

gollum said:
Doomknight said:
after 1.295 it's cut off. attached mod allows size to be up to 2 (it's just increasing the range of the slider, maybe something can be done about the cut-off, but that's outside my capabilities at this time), so there is not much gained from it

Disable the penis mask, set it to null.
Used to prevent it popping out the back of her head.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

ModGuy said:
gollum said:
Doomknight said:

Disable the penis mask, set it to null.
Used to prevent it popping out the back of her head.

Code:
main.him.penisMask = null;
main.him.penis.mask = null;
still cuts off at 1.295, but breaks wetmask and his holding hand. also it creates an error about DT.

increasing size to over 1.3 makes it difficult to get her on the penis as well, so again, it's not really feasible

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

gollum said:
Doomknight said:

As someone who can't mod, thank you for this. You can get around having to get her mouth on the penis by hilting her before activating the mod.

D

Doomknight

Call me stupid but how do I control the length of the penis with the mod.swf file posted? I tried arrow keys and the ingame slider and it didn't appear to change anything (I loaded it with the most recent build of the loader)

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron

sby I tried loading the 1.5 mod without changing anything in the directory and I get an error.

Code:
TypeError: Error #1006: getDefinition is not a function.
	at BreastExpPlus_v1_5_clean_fla::MainTimeline/onSettings()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
	at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
	at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Damn_Gurrrrl said:
sby I tried loading the 1.5 mod without changing anything in the directory and I get an error.

Code:
send me your stuff, i will look over it to see any differences.

ModGuy

Content Creator

sby said:
Damn_Gurrrrl said:

Code:
send me your stuff, i will look over it to see any differences.

getDefinition is the error here:

Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
Should be:
Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
I think.

EDIT:
"obj.Strand", meh.

tanksk1

Potential Patron

Epic mods.

Also for people talking about controlling penis size, I just use cheat engine to modify it. :P

D

Doomknight

@Tanksk1; That sounds like a great idea... tho, how do you find the variable in Cheat Engine, without a number attached to the slider?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

ModGuy said:
getDefinition is the error here:

Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
Should be:
Code:
var mystrand:Class = main.eDOM.getDefinition("Strand") as Class;
I think.
it worked for me for my sdt setup, and it worked with a fresh loader, so i thought seeing what he had would clear things up. i have no clue what the whole e-domain stuff is all about, i just used something that worked after a couple different attempts; i wouldn't upload something that didn't work for myself . .as long as i uploaded the correct thing xD

i also appears that plenty of people still somehow mess up the mods despite me making them practically drag+drop. :o

while you are here. . am i correct in that:
in a mod folder, hairs can be chosen through the Mods.txt file by {
Mod.swf
hair_filename.png

if so, it appears that it doesn't work for me or a freshly downloaded loader; if not, what would be the ideal / correct way to do this through the mods.txt file?

edit - i also have not found any way to re-create 'Leela's cum drooling offset bug. since i have not heard anything since then, hopefully it was just an odd glitch

ModGuy

Content Creator

Name hair to "Hair.png" then add to a folder, no need for anything else.
Read the guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.