sby's loader imports (2 Viewers)

Iago

Content Creator
I'll try to upload something you can work with during this weekend.

In the meantime, I found another strange behaviour, this one related with the reversescreen (it happens in both 19 and 19.1).
I've added two positions to this post, if I load Bathroom_Bathtub_Tap (which is a reversed position) after a position with the variable reversescreen set to normal, the camera x value jumps from 587.2 (which is the original setting) to 112,7999. If I loaded it after another reversed position or after an old position without that variable at all, this doesn't happen.
On the other hand the other position I'm adding (Bathroom_Sink_Back) is also a reversed one but it doesn't give any trouble.
I suspect it has something to do with setting the camera x variable to far to the right but I don't really know.

Edit: Here it is sby sby : Iago's Scenarios
You probably should be able to test it with only the Animtool Positions and the dialogue.txt from the Bathroom folder if you don't want to bother with the whole installation.

Attachments

Bathroom_Bathtub_Tap.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 136

Bathroom_Sink_Back.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 128

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
I'll try to upload something you can work with during this weekend.

In the meantime, I found another strange behaviour, this one related with the reversescreen (it happens in both 19 and 19.1).
I've added two positions to this post, if I load Bathroom_Bathtub_Tap (which is a reversed position) after a position with the variable reversescreen set to normal, the camera x value jumps from 587.2 (which is the original setting) to 112,7999. If I loaded it after another reversed position or after an old position without that variable at all, this doesn't happen.
On the other hand the other position I'm adding (Bathroom_Sink_Back) is also a reversed one but it doesn't give any trouble.
I suspect it has something to do with setting the camera x variable to far to the right but I don't really know.

Edit: Here it is sby sby : Iago's Scenarios
You probably should be able to test it with only the Animtool Positions and the dialogue.txt from the Bathroom folder if you don't want to bother with the whole installation.
here is possible bugfix for reverse screen bug
animtools beta

also, if the other thing about the girl being displaced or body disappeared, it is probably the same bug. see if this fixes both issues
also lol i think this bug has been around since the beginning, ever since changing the camera was available

Last edited:

Iago

Content Creator
here is possible bugfix for reverse screen bug
animtools beta

also, if the other thing about the girl being displaced or body disappeared, it is probably the same bug. see if this fixes both issues
also lol i think this bug has been around since the beginning, ever since changing the camera was available

Ok, the reverse screen bug seems to be fixed alright, thanks. As for the other issue it's still there, but I have managed to narrow it down. I noticed that it seemed to happen only with one specific girl and I went crazy trying to change the clothes and the hair until I finally found out what was different from the other girls: she was in angry mode.

So it doesn't seem to happen in all positions but it always happens in my Bathroom_sink_mirror position (and at least in Bathroom_WC) when the girl is angry, and the thing that triggers it is she tapping with her hand (which is something that she doesn't seem to do when she is in normal mood). I've tried it outside the dialogue structure and it still happens.

Attachments

Bathroom_Sink_Mirror.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 119

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Ok, the reverse screen bug seems to be fixed alright, thanks. As for the other issue it's still there, but I have managed to narrow it down. I noticed that it seemed to happen only with one specific girl and I went crazy trying to change the clothes and the hair until I finally found out what was different from the other girls: she was in angry mode.

So it doesn't seem to happen in all positions but it always happens in my Bathroom_sink_mirror position (and at least in Bathroom_WC) when the girl is angry, and the thing that triggers it is she tapping with her hand (which is something that she doesn't seem to do when she is in normal mood). I've tried it outside the dialogue structure and it still happens.
Capture.JPG
is this it? xD
(the error message is not really the cause)

here you go
animtools beta

Hekete

Content Creator
[ADD_CUM_IN_STOMACH_45] or [RESET_GROWTH_TO_ZERO] or [GROW_BELLY_BY_,<value>] for your breast expansion mod? was trying to do this using forced cum for guy/futa but that just impractical because it has unintended side effects :( wanted breast to stay a certain size for awhile while only belly increased but then have only breast increase instead of belly but my method does both ><

as [GROW_BELLY_BY_,<VALUE>] increases both >< btw under loader i can NOT get sweat to work for anything other then oral

Last edited:

Whiteford Richardson

Potential Patron
hmm, got a dialog i can try to see this?
also, does your setup have any other init mods that i need to recreate this?

as a preemptive suggestion, in the loader settings folder, dialogpatchV4settings.txt file, you can try setting cascadepriorities=0

Dialogues not working across the board. Testers I am using are Lonely Teacher v3.1, Hung Like a Bully v1.1 and definitely CGma_DynamicGF_1_8_1

I changed to 0 as you suggested, currently am running off the blank folder from the new download (today)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dialogues not working across the board. Testers I am using are Lonely Teacher v3.1, Hung Like a Bully v1.1 and definitely CGma_DynamicGF_1_8_1

I changed to 0 as you suggested, currently am running off the blank folder from the new download (today)
i probably should have asked this first, but are these dialogs ones that require the loader mod dialogactions?
because if so, that mod is not included with the pack. Pim_gd's Mods - DialogueActions v4.08 (15 Jan 2017)

also, moretriggers is another mod that some dialogs use as well. More Triggers for DialogueActions

Hekete

Content Creator
i got a problem with your animatedposition mod :( how do you get the guys leg to go infront of the girls face @_@

Iago

Content Creator
Hello, first the new version of Animtools seems to work fine. Thanks again. Second: I have found what seems to be a bug in moreclothing (either that, or I'm not understanding what those variables are for). I want to be able to load two armwears with the same entry (it's something I've done before in older versions of moreclothing with headwears, loading a pencil and some glasses, for example). Something like this:

Folder.swf=CigaretteLHFolder:CostumeArmwear
Cigarette (left-handed).swf=CigaretteLHFolder:CostumeArmwear

It seems that, in the new version (6.x), preventoverlaymods_pre and preventoverlayingmods are there to prevent this from being possible if you set them... to 1?. but whether I set them to 1 or 0 there doesn't seem to be any difference (only the first mod in the list loads). What's more, I set to 1 displayignoredduplicateentry and displaythrownoutduplicateentry and the messages that warn me that my duplicated entries have been ignored appear always no matter how I set the first two variables. Am I understanding correctly how this works or there's really a bug somewhere?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hello, first the new version of Animtools seems to work fine. Thanks again. Second: I have found what seems to be a bug in moreclothing (either that, or I'm not understanding what those variables are for). I want to be able to load two armwears with the same entry (it's something I've done before in older versions of moreclothing with headwears, loading a pencil and some glasses, for example). Something like this:

Folder.swf=CigaretteLHFolder:CostumeArmwear
Cigarette (left-handed).swf=CigaretteLHFolder:CostumeArmwear

It seems that, in the new version (6.x), preventoverlaymods_pre and preventoverlayingmods are there to prevent this from being possible if you set them... to 1?. but whether I set them to 1 or 0 there doesn't seem to be any difference (only the first mod in the list loads). What's more, I set to 1 displayignoredduplicateentry and displaythrownoutduplicateentry and the messages that warn me that my duplicated entries have been ignored appear always no matter how I set the first two variables. Am I understanding correctly how this works or there's really a bug somewhere?
found it, super simple bugfix xD
it will be fixed in next release, just in the mix of adding some more included mods with moreclothing

Hekete

Content Creator
sby can you do an addon for your animation position mod please this is driving me nut!! ><

make it so that you can put the guys front leg infront of the girl please!!!! i know its a layer problem but i just cant figure out how to do that

Sass

Content Creator
Hi sby,

I was wondering if you could add a small feature to the next version of animtools. Currently, if you load a position while the penis is in her mouth (and in your settings, pullbackonpositionchange=0), the penis will warp outside of her mouth and into the front layer. Would it be possible to add an option to keep this from happening upon a new position loading? As in, keep the penis in her mouth despite a new position loading.

I'm making a dialogue where positions are slightly altered via _partial.txt's fairly often, and that change would make things a lot easier/more functional.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Hi sby,

I was wondering if you could add a small feature to the next version of animtools. Currently, if you load a position while the penis is in her mouth (and in your settings, pullbackonpositionchange=0), the penis will warp outside of her mouth and into the front layer. Would it be possible to add an option to keep this from happening upon a new position loading? As in, keep the penis in her mouth despite a new position loading.

I'm making a dialogue where positions are slightly altered via _partial.txt's fairly often, and that change would make things a lot easier/more functional.
the reason for the pullback on change and front layer swap is to allow the game to find where the penis contact point is for the new animation path. It has been in animtools for a pretty long time, i probably added it to prevent a lot of weird bugs (especially where the game thinks you are still in her mouth after the animation changes, and it only fixes after next leaving and entering her mouth)

I'm new to all this, but how do you put in more positions created by other people?
notes included with animtools has the info. pretty much either register them with a button in the settings, or load them through f2. can also load them through dialogs, just make sure to dump your positions in the settings folder.

sby can you do an addon for your animation position mod please this is driving me nut!! ><

make it so that you can put the guys front leg infront of the girl please!!!! i know its a layer problem but i just cant figure out how to do that
not sure if i already tried this, changing the layers of things tends to break stuff xD

Pim_gd Pim_gd stuntcock stuntcock DrZombi DrZombi (and whoever else has been doing dialogactions)
also, been tweaking how animtools does dialog triggers in my local copy. i know people mentioned in the past sometimes positions won't load through dialogs. got it working by proxying the nextword function, however there is a chance it could break dialogactions stuff xD
there are some side effects how it is done now where dialogs will play another line right after a position load because of queued lines that don't exist.
so the plan is a post proxy on nextword, and if it is an animtools action, then animtools does its stuff and then calls nextword again to skip it for the regular dialog code.

stuntcock

Content Creator
also, been tweaking how animtools does dialog triggers in my local copy. i know people mentioned in the past sometimes positions won't load through dialogs. got it working by proxying the nextword function, however there is a chance it could break dialogactions stuff xD
I haven't touched nextWord in any of my code.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that none of my dialogue-related stuff generated any noticeable collisions with dialogueActions. That's partly because lProxy is a good system, and partly because the dialogueActions code is well organized and compartmentalized. There's no spooky action-at-a-distance which could be broken by the mere presence of another mod :)

dialogueActions doesn't appear to attach any proxies to the nextWord function, and POST function are much less disruptive than PRE functions ... so I expect that you'll be fine.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Possibly breaks _INSTANT lines containing ANIMTOOLS position changes because the trigger following the position change might be executed twice.

DrZombi

Content Creator
As an extension of DA, I rely 100% on it for my trigger management, so you can't break anything in MT directly with this. As for DA, Pim_gd Pim_gd already answered. :smile:

Hekete

Content Creator
the reason for the pullback on change and front layer swap is to allow the game to find where the penis contact point is for the new animation path. It has been in animtools for a pretty long time, i probably added it to prevent a lot of weird bugs (especially where the game thinks you are still in her mouth after the animation changes, and it only fixes after next leaving and entering her mouth)

notes included with animtools has the info. pretty much either register them with a button in the settings, or load them through f2. can also load them through dialogs, just make sure to dump your positions in the settings folder.

not sure if i already tried this, changing the layers of things tends to break stuff xD

Pim_gd Pim_gd stuntcock stuntcock DrZombi DrZombi (and whoever else has been doing dialogactions)
there are some side effects how it is done now where dialogs will play another line right after a position load because of queued lines that don't exist.
so the plan is a post proxy on nextword, and if it is an animtools action, then animtools does its stuff and then calls nextword again to skip it for the regular dialog code.

so its not possible then? maybe it need another update?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.