Saved Characters Auto-Load Failing (1 Viewer)

Shade

Content Creator
Okay, so I'm not a big poster on the boards but a big follower of others posts and a big used of SDT (I guess pretty much everyone signed up is a big user, and why wouldn't we be? ;D). But, anyway, I recently got back from a holiday and found that since Update 1.9 my saved characters won't automatically load, and every time I open SDT I have to load my backup file. I checked around on the forums to see if anyone else had found this problem, but didn't find any results (If I've missed a post I'm sorry, I know how much repeat posts are disliked).

If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know, also if you need more Info please let me know and I'll happily give it. I'd love to know how to fix this.

Stuff I've tried to do to fix the issue:
Clearing the ChoIrrumatio.sol (Info Found Here)
Updated Flash Player
Renamed SDT/Re-Downloaded

Thanks for all and any help.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I think this is a known issue. Every time Konashion updates the game, he makes some comment about saving your data.

I think what I've heard as a fix is, you rename the Superdeepthroatv1.9.1b.swf to whatever version you last used that worked.

S

Some Dumb Guy

I guess it could have something to do with the flashplayer you use. I haven't got the problem mentioned here, character saves and updates generally work like they should. With the latest update to 1.9b it even saves the characters dialogues and resistance values per character, I think that's very convenient. I tend to update the CustomChars.sdt regularly, maybe it's got something to do with that?
For the record: I use Irfanview + plugins to play flash.

[EDIT] With each new version of SDT it reverts back to default and I have to manually load the CustomChars.sdt but I only have to do it once, after that it's smooth sailing.

Shade

Content Creator
Okay, thanks to both of you for the suggestions. I'll try your idea straight away Anonymous (I generally save my characters every time I add a new one, so I haven't exactly lost any, but its annoying having to reload my saved list every time I open it), if that fails I'll revert back to using an older Flash Player and see if that fixes it. Stay tuned to this post for an update! :D

Edit:

Okay, apparently now none of my previous versions are Auto-Loading/Remembering ANYTHING now, which makes me think its something to do with Flash or my computer. Going to turn uninstalling Flash and clearing out everything to do with SDT and see if that fixes the issue...

Its so going to make me reload my computer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.