Sandys All Day Clothes (1 Viewer)

Sandy88

Content Creator
Hi there,

UPDATE: Version 1.1 now supporting RGB!

well I am pretty new here and today just finished my first custom SWF file (Wetlook Pants) which satisfies me enough to upload it.

I am a pure beginner, just will try to create some "Every Day" Clothes which I have not found anywhere yet... and after all I want at least my own style in this game (for me).

Hope someone else will like it as well!

Download from Undertow's download section ->Sandys Black Wetlook Pants

Wetlook_Pants.jpg

Last edited:

Sandy88

Content Creator
Thank you Rudgar, I will for sure add it there.

I believe I can then also link the download here?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i'll probably be interested in this thread :D

also, if you want to do rgb fills, here is some text i have copy pasted in the past:

"There is a tutorial included in the template I think...
But it is pretty easy anyways:

make a layer of pure black (#000000)
select that fill and lines, right click, "convert to symbol" -> choose a name or just say ok
in the properties window go into the "<Instance Name>" textbox and write rgbFill for the first color choice of the player or rgbFill2 for the second one(you could use that one for the pink stripes I guess, but as said before, you gotta make them black and let the user choose the color, or give it a default char-code containing this color)
if you want shading (like that grey-ish the pants seem to have, or the glare) put it in another layer on top of the black-tint layer -> with alpha, to let the color below shine through
I guess that's about it, hope I didn't forget anything"

Sandy88

Content Creator
:smile: Thank you sby - Your description seems really simple and doable.

I will try it as soon as I have a bit of time at my hands again. Thank you!

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Sandy88 Sandy88

Glad to see another modder focusing on every day clothing. Myself as well as a few other modders have some every day clothing available in the downloads section. I can send you some of my .FLA files if it helps you getting started. I too had to cut my teeth on creating mods as it was the first time I've every used Adobe Flash and know very little about coding. There are a lot of little things I've learned that really help turn out some quality mods.

My mods here: Downloads from BrokenToaster
@Huitznahua mods here: https://www.undertow.club/downloads/authors/huitznahua.5613/
@Nameless mods here: Downloads from Nameless
@Iago mods here: Downloads from Iago

Sandy88

Content Creator
Thank you BrrokenToaster, this is very kind and polite, even more being willing to supply your FLA files.

I will gladly come back to that and check out everything you posted as soon as I can! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.