Saints Row 2 (1 Viewer)

enterthemeng

Potential Patron
Saints Row 2 had ryona in the form of your (female) protagonist getting beaten down and arrested by cops. It only happens if you get knocked down to the ground with 1/3 of your health left. The nearest cop runs over and flips the protagonist onto her belly and handcuffs her. An animation plays of the protagonist struggling on the ground while the screen turns grayscale and says "You're Busted!" and fades to black. The protagonist then respawns at the nearest police station with $500 from her cash.

When the protagonist is handcuffed, the cops usually make a humiliating comment like "Looks like you need some practice." or "Hello promotion!" or "Hope you like orange." (referring to the orange jumpsuit prisoners wear). Sometimes, if you're arrested by the SWAT, instead of the cop speaking, the protagonist says something out of frustration or desperation, like "I say we call a truce." or "Whatever, no jail can hold me!" or "How many times do we have to do this?" (implying that she has a habit of getting busted).

Here's a video showing this in action:

[video=youtube_share;HWQS396Wdto]http://youtu.be/HWQS396Wdto[/video]

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for your video :)

Keep posting and the reason of no feedback is may be because the game is old now so most people may not be interested but I hope you continue to post videos :)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Never played this game but the hit animations don't look bad at all :) Always kinda wanted to play as Shaundi in SR3 and do something like that, but I read somewhere that she is not playable so I lost my interest to try the game... not sure if there is a mod now, that would be cool :P

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
there is also the fight club event where you can be chocked and have your neck snapped. I have videos on Clans youtube of that. I will have to dig those up

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, the fight club events were my favorite part of SR2. I am upset that they have not brought that back for future SR games. SR4 has 'Super Powered Fight Club' or something like that, but it is lame as hell. There are no special grabs or anything that enemies can do to you. In fact, through the entirety of SR4, not a single enemy has any special grab animation...pretty bad.

Speaking of SR4, at some point in the beginning of the game, like maybe 1-2 hours in, there is a QTE where if you fail you get clubbed in the head with the butt of a gun and your girl flops to the ground KO'd. When I saw that my hopes rose that there would be more of the same throughout the game.

I was wrong.

For the rest of the game there is not even a single other QTE where if you fail you get a game over animation. Probably because everyone cries to their mother whenever they get a game over due to QTE. So for the rest of the game when you fail the QTEs, nothing really happens as far as I can tell. Lame.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, lol. Thanks for the vid, I don't even remember this special animation from the cops in SR2. Yet another thing SR2 has over it's sequels.

dunla

Potential Patron
SR4 does have like 2 or 3 scenes where you outright get your ass handed to you though. I didn't do EVERYTHING in 4-just the main plot so far, but yeah.

2 is definitely the best one though, IMO.

enterthemeng

Potential Patron
Yeah, I know I'm resurrecting an old thread. Just wanted to say I made a kinky mod that gives the fight club activity a bondage element to it (essentially I make it possible for the other fighters to "bust" the player). Anyways, here a video showing this in action:
[video=youtube_share;_c_bDIeau3Q]http://youtu.be/_c_bDIeau3Q[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.