Sailor Moon Video game Ryona (1 Viewer)

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
oh, didn't know you had to arrow key to select. kind of wish i didn't find out since trying to go through that at all was pretty frustrating, it's just an endless series of stunlocks waiting for your health to hit 0 so you can finally res. i mean i know the point of the game is to lose, but still. you can't even get off the ground once it starts. maybe i wasn't supposed to fly solo. still cool to see someone put this kind of effort into this since a lot of this sprite work is new, wish it had some double team stuff though.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, going solo is essentially impossible. But if you solely want to play around with one character just to see how it goes, I recommend using the "free stage" which lets you put in whatever enemy you want. It's all I've been doing, really.

As far as I can tell, the two "story mode" options end after a few levels and you don't get anything out of them, so playing around in free stage is really the way to go, in my opinion.

Looking forward to more updates in the future!

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I'm glad they added the Free Stage option!
Tho I'm sad only Mercury and Venus got the new animations.
Plus, Sailor Moon still hasn't been added lol.

But this is still a grreat update. I love all the custom sprite work going into this ryona game.

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
THIS. IS. FUCKING. AWESOME.
I love the red slime (?) women enemy since the sailor moon R in nintendo back in mid 90's..! Back then it was my favorite ryona enemy and to meet her again in this game is absolutely brilliant. God, its good!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
美少女戦士ベルアクについてのアンケート

He's put up a new poll...

From what I can tell, the options are "Add Sailor Moon", "Add Mai Shiranui", "Add enemy (ryona)", "Add enemy (ero)", "Add enemy (guro)", and he asks for comments if there are other ideas.

Thanks for the translation on this, UR. Anyone feel we should combine our voting powers to influence the poll? Not that we'll be able to agree on any one thing, ha ha...

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
i put mine on adding sailor moon as the new char, but now feel like adding the ryona should be better.. can't we do both? haaha.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
美少女戦士ベルアクについてのアンケート

He's put up a new poll...

From what I can tell, the options are "Add Sailor Moon", "Add Mai Shiranui", "Add enemy (ryona)", "Add enemy (ero)", "Add enemy (guro)", and he asks for comments if there are other ideas.

Gonna be honest, I already voted "Add Sailor Moon" since it just doesn't feel right having the other Senshi in this game and the main character from that Series isn't 'joining the fun'... Anyways, regardless can't wait for the next update; it's a simple game and yet it's freaking amazing to los--ER--"play" in... lol

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I think the only thing I wouldn't particularly be interested in is the guro end. Nothing against guro, just not sure it fits this game.

And you're right DeNice, it is oddly mesmerizing to play over and over again!

You guys have convinced me to vote for Sailor Moon :wink: ...which if I'm reading this correctly appears to be in last place, ha ha ha....ah well

Trigon

Casual Client
Apologies if everyone already knows this, but it seems like you can vote on the poll multiple times. I voted on Thursday (Sailor Moon). I just checked again today and it let me vote again (Sailor Moon). I think it's possible to vote once per day.

Sailor Moon has a good lead on guro now (by 17 votes at the time of this posting), but she's waaay behind the other options. It looks like ero enemies is going to win. (lol, I have no problem with that.)

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Just a quick comment/opinion on the poll again. I don't mind any result that winds up winning (as long as it's not guro)... but I will admit if it winds up with Mai winning I will admit that it's a bit... 'typical'... I don't hate the Shiranui ninja but I'm one of those odd SNK fans that would prefer characters like Athena and Yuri over her in the appeal department. I hope best case scenario is that the creator adds quite a few of those options at once and puts both Mai and Usagi/Sailor Moon in as playable. Would be super-awesome if that were the case.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Personally, I'd like to see some submission holds added, and the Athena enemies to get some kind of down attack.

Trigon

Casual Client
Keep voting guys. 不知火舞の追加 ("Add Mai Shiranui") has taken the lead in the poll, but it's very close (only ahead by 3 votes at time of this writing). At the lower end, 敵の追加(グロ技) ("Add enemy (guro)") is making a bit of a surge, but it's still behind セーラームーン(月野うさぎ)の追加 ("Add Sailor Moon") at the moment.

Hmm, actually according to this post, it looks like Mai will be added.
不知火舞を追加決定

The poll is still open so I'm not sure what's going on with that. It also said enemies will continue to be added so maybe voting for the kind of enemy you want might still be worthwhile.

Last edited:

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
So mai it is. Well, it is not the end of the world. Now might just concentrating on the new ryona addition,, can't wait.

Still hoping he add sailor moon thou,, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.