Sailor Moon Video game Ryona (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Sooo this update added Maki from Final Fight.
If you press M and A at same time on the character select, she becomes an option. I dunno how to revive her, tho. :(
She doesn't get a portrait. I haven't found any H anims for her yet, either, but didn't play too much yet, either.

Also I realized you can change the level of the characters to make them stronger, I think, so the game doesn't feel so harrrrrrd. xD

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
Christ,, cannot wait for more from this game! I remembered Sailor Moon R on nintendo super back in early 90's as one of my first ever game with ryona.. and this looks just like the remastered version of that game. Good game this, and i hope for the best for their development onwards. :D

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
They're actually using sprites and sounds from the Sailor Moon Arcade game that came out in the 90's. It was actually a super good looking game for the time~ And also had pretty fun gameplay. Plus it's one of my favorite games for ryona. ^_^ So this fan h-game is pretty cool to me. I can't wait for more also!

VanquishedAlice

Potential Patron
Couldn't agree more ryonaneer. I saw their pixiv image you shared, and oh God above! That's the slimy woman-like thing (still can't figure out what on God's green earth is that thing. I called it glue monster when i was a child) who has the best grab ever!
Can Christmas come early this year?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Any way this is playable without needing to set my system's language to Japanese?

unknownwatcher

Ryonani Teamster
how do you move the characters exactly? mine just keeps moving to the left of the screen.

also it won't let me download the latest version. keeps making me download the previous version. I know this because no goddamn maki!

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Maki is playable in the newest version only by pressing two keys at the same time at character select.
Mmmmm, I forget which ones, they say so on the upload page?

There should be a read me with controls. ^^;;

Also, my computer's system is on English, and I can still run it...

kubi mage

Club Regular
The password is sa (literally, just those two letters) but the download is just a 25-second AVI, nothing playable.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Bah, why would you show something like that off and then not have an actual download. Oh well, the one we have with Maki is great :B

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaa, Mai would be cool for this, too! Maybe they just haven't made enough progress for her yet?
I am very excited for more. I like this h-game a lot!

kubi mage

Club Regular
Well it was obviously a much earlier version, the only sailor scout in it was Mercury. Maybe he didn't plan on releasing anything back then.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Well it was obviously a much earlier version, the only sailor scout in it was Mercury. Maybe he didn't plan on releasing anything back then.
That's fine, Maki is much better than that cheap tramp anyway. ;)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
The poll options:
フタナリレイプ - futanari rape
ベニパンライプ - strapon rape (likely a typo of ペニパン, for Penis Panties, which is a term I find hilarious)
ディルドレイプ - dildo rape
フィストファックレイプ - fistfuck rape
女同士ならいらない - I don't remember what NNin said this one actually was. Trying to translate it now, I'm getting something like "As for girlfriend, do not need" which is hardly any better than Google's result.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
From what I understand, the last line says something like: "Between girls, they don't need it.", so the fifth option is...good old lesbian rape? (I don't know, I barely understand english and even less Japanese).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.