Sailor Moon Video game Ryona (1 Viewer)

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Damn, I was looking forward to this, but not for the gore! I'm outta here (this thread).
(Does the last update have gore? Thanks in advance).

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Damn, I was looking forward to this, but not for the gore! I'm outta here (this thread).
(Does the last update have gore? Thanks in advance).

The latest update has none. The preview video for the upcoming one doesn't have it either from what I recall, so I don't know how things get to that last image exactly.

Judging by the way he's added toggles for rape and.. whatever that suplex one is exactly, I'm guessing/hoping that he just adds a toggle for any gore that gets put in as well.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Is there a way to start with the characters nude? I see red slime removes clothing but it is hard to combine to see nude animations

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
A number of the other enemies will knock their clothing off eventually with enough downed attacks. I don't think there's any way to start that way though.

neddyf

Potential Patron
Looks nice!!!!
Did you have played any of these versions.
I cannot DL any of them or find passwords.
Thanks

sickle

Potential Patron
Game is much nicer than I expected.
Particularly like the slime girl. Animation is right up my alley.

Fellow in the background in the author's pixiv seems also pretty cute. Pity it hasn't been implemented.

EDIT: It's apparently the boss Morga, from the original arcade game. The new boss in the latest video is Queen Beryl, the arcade game's final boss and—I think—the first season final villain.

Last edited:

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
I don't usually post but I felt the need to say thank you. This game is utterly amazing. I've wanted one like this ever since I came across their sprites in mugen.

Edit: Actually looks like my account has been busier than I thought. A quick password change should fix that...

ambi

Potential Patron
Call it an obsession with the classics, and no wish to necro a thread if the game's well and truly dead, but has anyone seen an update on this? The author's account has been inactive and the linked youtube has been disabled.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
A month or two ago I found some animations I didn’t know about but...that was just me. It’s too bad because this was a very detailed project, would wantto see someone else pick it up you know? I have seen more people discover it lately but no update from the creator...

Deleted member 438401

Potential Patron
Where can I find a vid where it showcases the hentai animations? I don't own a pc so i can't install it and there are only 2 vids of the game found in sites

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.