Saekano - Utaha (1 Viewer)

Coldhands-kun

Potential Patron
Alright, I didn't find anything of any of the Saekano characters in the archives/forums, so I would love it if one of the many talented artists could create a mod for Utaha's hair and outfit.

Here are some reference images:
jo44C0b.png
hXU47eU.png
3Zknic7.png
UfZ2E6N.png

I'm going to sleep for now, I'll post more in the morning.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
create a mod for Utaha's hair
Unusual artwork here - there are very few internal lines evident in those images. I'm not complaining, exactly ... fewer details means that a project could be completed more quickly. But I worry that a faithful-to-reference mod would seem incomplete because it includes too few details.

I can find images of this hairstyle which show much greater detail (longitudinal lines, streaks, internal highlights, etc) but each one has the wrong camera angle or the wrong hair shape; none of them would serve as a reference image.

and outfit.
The vanilla game includes RGB-shiftable pantyhose and an RGB-shiftable striped skirt.

BrokenToaster has a double-striped miniskirt, if you really need that extra stripe (or if you prefer a higher hemline).

The jacket may be troublesome.

Dante's business jacket
doesn't close fully at the collar and doesn't cover the hips - your design is much more modest.

ClimaxTitan's Snow White jacket is nicely detailed, but the tailoring is quite different from your design.

Ah P's Bleach school uniform isn't too far off, but it's a shorter design. The lines also seem slightly less flattering to me (or maybe it's the size of the pocket? either way - it makes the character's waistline seem thicker).

None of the three jackets match the color of your design; they would need to be revised. They also lack cufflinks. Your design has some unusual details at the neck and collar (I don't even understand how the lapels are connected) for which you aren't going to find a look-alike. You'll need to either use a hastily-recolored jacket and overlook the differences, or insist on a brand-new costume SWF for this particular character.

I propose the rest of the girls too
Please post usable reference images for each character that you propose to include in the Request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.