[PC] RyonaniXP (1 Viewer)

Yunguy1

Potential Patron
I encountered a problem while trying to open the RyonaniXP.exe file. [ This is in its 7zip form. ]

Whenever I would try to extract the file, it always shows me these error messages.
M7JqGei.png

vgtb.png

Am I doing this wrong by extracting the 7zip FIRST instead of going through the Virtual Machine or was I doing it right, but there is something wrong with the file?

chromo1418

Potential Patron
Sorry to ask, but can someone please fix the downloadlink for it? Every time i try to download it, i get a white page and a window, where i need to input a username and a password.

X

Xellos1986

I encountered a problem while trying to open the RyonaniXP.exe file. [ This is in its 7zip form. ]

Whenever I would try to extract the file, it always shows me these error messages.
M7JqGei.png

vgtb.png

Am I doing this wrong by extracting the 7zip FIRST instead of going through the Virtual Machine or was I doing it right, but there is something wrong with the file?

[strike]i am also having this exact problem[/strike]
Fixed. re-downloaded it for the 3rd time a few days later seems to work fine now.

Last edited by a moderator:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Thank detritus, works amazing. Especially for games that don't work even when you use Japanese settings in applocale and also, restarting the computer to switch to Japanese regional setting was kind of a pain.

I cleaned up the desktop a bit and changed the desktop background screen to one of my most favorite character of all time.
iTn1A254iugMm.JPG

Millardo

Potential Patron
Hey guys,
I've been looking for something like RyonaXP for a while, and already have VMware installed but I cant get the download to go. The network connection to the download server keeps cutting out after about 5 minutes. I saw previous posts mention a torrent, but I cant find the link to it to give that a try. Any help in getting this downloaded in a usable format would be appreciated.

motherchina

Potential Patron
Hey guys,
I've been looking for something like RyonaXP for a while, and already have VMware installed but I cant get the download to go. The network connection to the download server keeps cutting out after about 5 minutes. I saw previous posts mention a torrent, but I cant find the link to it to give that a try. Any help in getting this downloaded in a usable format would be appreciated.

I'm also having trouble downloading from the forum. it gets to 50% (1GB) and then it stops. can someone upload it somewhere?

S

SyberKlaws

One question- Is this still active/operational? I had a problem with the download link, where it would stop downloading it after a minute or two (which is surprising for a 2Gig file, innit?) and prompted me to run it. Which I did. And I was thrown an error dialog afterwards. What gives? Would appreciate a new torrent link, or something. I've lurked for a while, and I see other options to run games, but this one seems like the best. I already got the VMWare Player part done. Thanks in advance.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
If you have a working copy of Windows XP it's properly less hassle to set up a virtual operation system yourself than downloading Ryonani XP.
The download seems to work fine for me.

motherchina

Potential Patron
If you have a working copy of Windows XP it's properly less hassle to set up a virtual operation system yourself than downloading Ryonani XP.
The download seems to work fine for me.

Is there a tutorial of how to setup your own Virtual operation system so its just like Ryonani XP, sorry for the dumb question in advance

Millardo

Potential Patron
Getting a copy of XP wouldnt be a problem, its the Japanese localization settings on Ryonani XP that I was hoping to get. It would help with getting some of those pesky games working.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Iirc all you need to do is to set non-unicode to Japanese to have the same as Ryonani XP minus custom backgrounds and three or four games.

A tutorial I've found:
https://www.coscom.co.jp/learnjapanese801/japanesefont/nonunicode_xp.html

I've recently found a good tutorial to install translation software here:
https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/3/

If you're still using Windows XP as your main OS you can also switch the non-unicode of it to play Japanese games directly on your main OS, however you need to restart your PC every time you switch your non-unicode. Using a virtual OS is just a little more convenient.

Will0731

Potential Patron
I'm trying to download this. But the download ends halfway through. I keep getting broken downloads. Is there a different download source, or a working torrent? Something tells me I'm gonna need this for future h-games.

D

darkallnight

I'm trying to download this. But the download ends halfway through. I keep getting broken downloads. Is there a different download source, or a working torrent? Something tells me I'm gonna need this for future h-games.

Unfortunately I'm with the same problem ;/ It doesn't matter how many times I restart the download.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I haven't really touched this thing in a couple of years. Are people still using it? Not sure if it needs a refresh or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.