[PC] RyonaniXP (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
Nice job, d£t. Ha, see you are liking those new Spoiler tags, too. Just off-hand, who's that ridiculously hot red head in the desktop shot?

As for the idea, really brilliant. I guess I've just either not played enough Japanese games or have a really stable system, because I rarely ever have trouble getting things to run. Even so, if this helps one person, it's worth it! Maybe other forums would like this?

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks noice. They are pretty handy for long posts. :P The girl on the desktop is Tyris Flare. Sort of a mix of her updated appearance from Golden Axe: Beast Rider and her old costume from the old arcade game.

To be honest I haven't had many issues with them either, but I see a lot of posts around on other forums and here with people not being able to get games to run. I thought about posting it elsewhere, but wasn't exactly sure if that's a can of worms I want to open quite yet.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
So how do you put files in the virtual machine?
It's really nice, but it loads kinda slowly. I might stick with the older ways, if only for convienency's sake.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just right click on the files you want to move from your own machine to the virtual machine and click copy, then go to the virtual machine, right click and paste. You can try dragging and dropping but that only seems to work half the time.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
I've uploaded the files from the torrent on mediafire so that guys/gals who have used the direct download can seed the torrent:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6jqz6uvd58a3b

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I skipped it for the first release, due to the fact that I did not know what the hell I was doing with it.

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Just right click on the files you want to move from your own machine to the virtual machine and click copy, then go to the virtual machine, right click and paste. You can try dragging and dropping but that only seems to work half the time.

Hey d£t. I tried this but it doesn't give me the option to paste, I also just tried pasting them into the folder the vm was in and that didn't work either. Do i need to paste them into the appdata folder in the cache?

Noname

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, I see, you need to have the vm running and paste it in there. I thought you meant pasting it onto the .vmx file (which i will admit did seem a bit odd, but then I've seen dumpers where you have to do that so meh).

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
wow this thing is awesome, just installed it now :)

Btw this thread should perhaps be a sticky, like the ntlea/aplocal thread :)

As this is way handier than both of those!

Thanks so much!

S

shadowman

Is it possible to get a reupload on the first part from megaupload? I keep getting a 87 mb file from it instead of the full 900mb.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Hm, if that's the case I will have to reupload it. I'll try to have that done tonight. I deleted the original 7z files I made figuring 3 mirrors was enough, but I guess not. :|

I'll consider this my next release with some minor changes.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I've reupped to Mediafire and will include more mirrors in a few days. There have been minor changes, please check the first post for details.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Dunno if you've done it in version 1.1 already, but please disable the accessibility tools in later versions of Ryonani XP; the first version of Ryonani XP seem to be broken and I cannot open the control panel to deactivate them myself.

K

kk580kk

I think it's just so good,nearliy like me.
I have this vmware just for this games.what a ...

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
hey I am having an issue on this now. For some reason I can't enable the hardware graphics acceleration. Thus on games that have decent to half decent visuals (including one of the games included with Ryona XP) give me performance issues.

Is it becuase the free version of VMware player does not support hardware acceleration or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.