1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] RyonaniXP

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by detritus, Aug 26, 2010.

1. lemonhole

lemonhole Potential Patron

it says suspended accounts mediafire

2. Colonex

Colonex Potential Patron

None of the links work... Plz post a dl link :/ ty...

3. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator Moderator Ryonani Teamster

Updated the download link. Mediafire blew up my account.

4. Colonex

Colonex Potential Patron

Can u plz upload agn? maybe use somthing other dan mediafire?? maybe zippyshare or torrent? Plz :/

5. Yunguy1

Yunguy1 Potential Patron

I encountered a problem while trying to open the RyonaniXP.exe file. [ This is in its 7zip form. ]

Whenever I would try to extract the file, it always shows me these error messages.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Am I doing this wrong by extracting the 7zip FIRST instead of going through the Virtual Machine or was I doing it right, but there is something wrong with the file?

6. chromo1418

chromo1418 Potential Patron

Sorry to ask, but can someone please fix the downloadlink for it? Every time i try to download it, i get a white page and a window, where i need to input a username and a password.

7. Xellos1986

Xellos1986 Guest

[strike]i am also having this exact problem[/strike]
    Fixed. re-downloaded it for the 3rd time a few days later seems to work fine now.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014
  8. HaquaFan

HaquaFan Avid Affiliate

Thank detritus, works amazing. Especially for games that don't work even when you use Japanese settings in applocale and also, restarting the computer to switch to Japanese regional setting was kind of a pain.

I cleaned up the desktop a bit and changed the desktop background screen to one of my most favorite character of all time. [​IMG]

9. Millardo

Millardo Potential Patron

Hey guys,
    I've been looking for something like RyonaXP for a while, and already have VMware installed but I cant get the download to go. The network connection to the download server keeps cutting out after about 5 minutes. I saw previous posts mention a torrent, but I cant find the link to it to give that a try. Any help in getting this downloaded in a usable format would be appreciated.

10. motherchina

motherchina Potential Patron

I'm also having trouble downloading from the forum. it gets to 50% (1GB) and then it stops. can someone upload it somewhere?

11. SyberKlaws

SyberKlaws Guest

One question- Is this still active/operational? I had a problem with the download link, where it would stop downloading it after a minute or two (which is surprising for a 2Gig file, innit?) and prompted me to run it. Which I did. And I was thrown an error dialog afterwards. What gives? Would appreciate a new torrent link, or something. I've lurked for a while, and I see other options to run games, but this one seems like the best. I already got the VMWare Player part done. Thanks in advance.

12. Someone92

Someone92 Staff Member Moderator

If you have a working copy of Windows XP it's properly less hassle to set up a virtual operation system yourself than downloading Ryonani XP.
    The download seems to work fine for me.

13. motherchina

motherchina Potential Patron

Is there a tutorial of how to setup your own Virtual operation system so its just like Ryonani XP, sorry for the dumb question in advance

14. Millardo

Millardo Potential Patron

Getting a copy of XP wouldnt be a problem, its the Japanese localization settings on Ryonani XP that I was hoping to get. It would help with getting some of those pesky games working.

15. Someone92

Someone92 Staff Member Moderator

Iirc all you need to do is to set non-unicode to Japanese to have the same as Ryonani XP minus custom backgrounds and three or four games.

A tutorial I've found:
    https://www.coscom.co.jp/learnjapanese801/japanesefont/nonunicode_xp.html

I've recently found a good tutorial to install translation software here:
    https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/3/

If you're still using Windows XP as your main OS you can also switch the non-unicode of it to play Japanese games directly on your main OS, however you need to restart your PC every time you switch your non-unicode. Using a virtual OS is just a little more convenient.

16. Will0731

Will0731 Potential Patron

I'm trying to download this. But the download ends halfway through. I keep getting broken downloads. Is there a different download source, or a working torrent? Something tells me I'm gonna need this for future h-games.

17. darkallnight

darkallnight Guest

Unfortunately I'm with the same problem ;/ It doesn't matter how many times I restart the download.

18. Neonie

Neonie Ryonani Teamster

WIth the new forum the link just loops back to homepage ;)

19. detritus

Updated the download link.

20. detritus

I haven't really touched this thing in a couple of years. Are people still using it? Not sure if it needs a refresh or anything.