Ryona Rumble (Preview) (1 Viewer)

Code Red

Master of this Domain
So, here's the deal. I feel very inspired to write a story with the similar concept of a Royal Rumble. Same rules apply though: 1. Thrown over the top rope, 2. Both feet touch the floor, 3. Next character enters every two minutes. But unlike the actual Royal Rumble, the winner of this match will become Greatest Champion in the World. Sounds a bit rough from the start, but I would just want to throw out my idea in case anyone is interested.

Thirty characters is what I'm aiming at right now. I also plan on using all kinds of characters from video games, animes, cartoons, real life, etc. I would like to keep it all females if it's all possible, but if any thinks it's a good idea, I would add male characters too. Feel free to pitch me in a character they would like me to use. You can either post on this thread or send me a PM. OCs are acceptable too. Just so you know, thirty characters is the limit. I apologize if your character doesn't make it to the match.

But remember everyone, this is a just to see which characters you would like to see in this match. This is NOT a popularity contest as to who you want to win. Once I have narrowed the list down to thirty, I will select a random the entries for the match. From there, it's just a matter of which way I think the match should go.

I would like to use a variety of moves, but no blood or killing in this match. I'll try to keep it as close to a T rating as I can without overstepping the boundaries. If there is a move you would like to see your character do, le me know and I will do my best to oblige.

This is for everybody, not just me. So if you're interested, send me a PM or post on this thread. Once when I get the full roster, I will start working on the match.

So, any takers?

kirakuya1101

Avid Affiliate
Hmm, sounds interesting. I guess I'll start. I don't know if you are going to use all of these characters, but here's at least three I would like to see.

Tina Armstrong (DOA)
Beth Phoenix (WWE)
Gail Kim (TNA)

Mah

Potential Patron
Kasumi (DOA)
Mila (DOA)
Hitomi (DOA)
Reiko Hinomoto (RRXX)
Angelina (Sleperkid´s world)
Jade Indica
Cali Logan
Angela Fong
Su Yong
Racquel Colon (ringdivas)
Wonder Woman
White Lotus (my oc)

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Great idea!!!
My sugestions:
- Luscious Lee (thundergirls)
- Mimi Hagiwara (japanese wrestler)
- Megumi Kudo (Japanese wrestler)
- Benikage (Rumble Roses XX)
- Super Girl (DC superheroine)
- She-Ra (Princess of Power)
- Rogue (X-Men)
- Afrika (wrestler)
- Amazing Kong
- Star Virgin (My oc)
- Nicole bahls (brazilian model)
- Regiane Alves (actress)
- Megan Fox (actress)
- Genocide (Dc villain)
- Xena (the warrior princess)
I liked your idea very much. Good luck

Selene

Ryonani Teamster
Kinda inspired by Mah, but I'd love to see Angela Fong, Cali Logan and Akira Lane in this... alongside Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters), Chun-Li (Street Fighter) and Orchid (Killer Instinct).

CaptainDandruff

Avid Affiliate
Sakura Hagiwara & Elena Miyazawa (Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai)
She-Hulk
Dixie Clements & Sgt Clements (RRXX)
Sakura Haruno & Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
Might Yukiko (Wrestle Angels)
Ayumi Kurihara
Jaycee (Tekken)
Victoria/Tara (WWE)
Cammy White (Street Fighter)
Sailor Moon/Mercury/Mars/Jupiter/Venus

Those are just some of my favorite characters. But it's too bad you're only going to use so many. Still, I can't wait for this story. Hope it's painful too

gigi

Potential Patron
Elektra
Psyloke
Jill Valentine
Claire Redfield
Ada Wong
Mila (DOA)
Ana Ivanovic (tennis player)
Marlene Favela (actress)
Akira Lane
Black Widow
Agent Aika
Elizabeth Hurley (actress)
Stacy Burke
Francesca Lee
Tanya Danielle
Athena (Next Global Crisis)
Bella Twins
Keri (sleeperkids world)
Jeslle (sleeperkidsworld)
Mia Walters (Double Trouble productions)
Dani Bananinha (brazilian model)
Jennifer garner
Jennifer Love Hewit
Devon Aoki
Diana Knight

Awsome idea, I hope you have a lot of sucess.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Thank you for your contributions everybody. All of these characters you have given me are great. It's a shame I have to narrow it down.

And to those who had just joined in, you can still give me your list of characters. I'll give everyone a week to give me their roster. After that, all applications are closed. I will then select at random who will be the participants as well as the # entrees.

bloodmaiden

Potential Patron
Nina
Julia Chang
Paris Kennedy
Kelly Kelly
Sophitia
Master Girl (from the video the analyzer vs master girl)
Tiazinha (brazilian superheroine)
Jackson (sleeperkidsworld)
Tara Bush (sleeperkidsworld)
Cory Everson
Zora (from wwwc)

Code Red

Master of this Domain
So far, so good everybody. Thank you for all your suggestions. I have over a hundred to choose from. Tomorrow will be everyone's last chance to submit any characters they would like to see. After that I will start randomly picking out the characters and their entry #s.

Thank you all for participating. And if your character doesn't get picked, I hope you at least enjoy the story.

Code Red

Master of this Domain
Alright everybody. That's it. No more entrees will be accepted from this moment on. I would like to thank everybody who participated and gave me their list of characters they want to see in the Ryona Rumble match. There were about 125 characters to choose from. It's a shame I'll be only using about a quarter of the list. Man, I really like a lot of these characters you all have suggested. :(

Anyway, now it's time for me to narrow the list down to 30. I will first alphabetized the list of characters I have and assign them a number. Then I will go on RANDOM.ORG and used the random integer generator to get the full roster I will use for the story. At the same time that in turn will also be their entry numbers.

Once that is done I will start on the first chapter. Expect the first post to be up in a few days or so. Once again, thank you everyone for your participation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.