Ryona on tomboy/boyish characters (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Anyone here has a particular taste for ryona inflicted on tomboy/boyish characters? I know some games/anime that has it though like...
  • Fighters Club Online (has some tomboy zakos such as female mechanics, amazonesses, short-haired gyaru thugs and medic girls. Not sure about Remy a.k.a the female playable character in FC Online, but I can consider her as a tomboy too due to her short hair)
  • King of Fighters (has some tomboy characters such as Blue Mary, Yuri Sakazaki, Leona, Vanessa and more. There's a mobile game called KOF Destiny that has some tomboy zakos as well such as female mercenaries and ninjas)
  • Tekken (has Asuka, Miharu and Christie, as well as some short-haired zakos in the 6th game)
  • Rumble Roses (the main heroine Reiko Hinomoto is a tomboy, as well as some other ones like Makoto Aihara, Aigle and Dixie Clemets)
  • Dead or Alive (has Mila and Hitomi. I love Mila's voice, and sounds pretty familiar as her seiyuu also did Asuka's voice in Tekken)
  • Spikeout series (Spikeout Battle Street has a white-haired tomboy character which I forgot her name, as well some redhead boxer zakos. Oh, both the first Spikeout game and Spikeout Battle Street has two female bodybuilder bosses as well. Spikers Battle has a spunky black-haired tomboy named Hikaru. If I'm not wrong, either Junko Minagawa or Junko Takeuchi did Hikaru's voice)
  • Dragon's Crown (Amazon, nuff said. Big, muscular and toned!!)
  • Senran Kagura (Hikage and Yozakura, as far as I know. Hikage's not just a tomboy, but also a sadist as well)
  • Wanna be the Strongest in the World (Some tomboy wrestlers such as Chinatsu Suzumoto, Moe Fukuoka, Rio Kazama and Claire Komiyama. I knew about tomboys first from this anime. Also, Rio and Claire are total hotties!)
  • Killing Bites (The main heroine, Hitomi Uzaki is a tomboy. At the first episode, we got to see her kidnapped and assaulted by some guys, as well as there's a scene where she almost got raped by a snake hybrid)
  • Juuni Taisen (Kanae Aira, a tomboyish drunk girl with a tiger motif. In one fight scene, she got choked by a pair of disembodied hands)
  • Sekirei (some unnamed tomboy girls, including a tall one with toned abs and wields a metal staff. There are also some named ones like Toyotama, Kujika and Natsu)
  • Taboo Tattoo (Lisa Lovelock and Cal Shekar, two kickass tomboys. Also, a fight scene with some maid zakos including a tomboy one)
If anyone knows any other ryona games/anime that has tomboy characters in it, feel free to add it here. Much appreciated!!

Last edited:

TortureRack

Avid Affiliate
I'm a sucker for seeing Wonder Woman- esque amazons take punishment. I don't mind tomboys on the receiving end as long as I find them attractive like Mila for example. But I usually prefer the tomboys to be the aggressors to the more feminine characters. If it's a tomboy getting dominated then I'd prefer it to be by someone that's more of a tomboy than her.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Lots of nice ones listed here. Wrestle Angels has some very good ones as well, such as Bomber Kishima..

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Lots of nice ones listed here. Wrestle Angels has some very good ones as well, such as Bomber Kishima..

Ah yes.... Wrestle Angels Survivor... I remember playing that on my PS2 back in 2013 (R.I.P my PS2 now). My favorite was Toshimi Minami, who has a slender figure and a sexy tomboyish voice courtesy of Miyuki Sawashiro

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Aw heck yeah, one of my favorites, too. Her and Nastassja Han for the best submissionist rivalry...

There's also a rather underrated tomboy character named Mayuri Ciater. She's a kickboxer from Thailand with a sexy fighting outfit and a hot-blooded attitude. Shame that there are no gameplay videos of her:
wasmeikan

wasmeikan

wasmeikan

Her facial expression reminds me of the mechanic girls from Fighters Club. FYI, she's voiced by Tomoka Endo, who also voiced a number of characters in Wrestle Angels Survivor

Stryder

Avid Affiliate
In real life I do have a particular fondness for short haired girls and girls who aren't feminine in persona and interests so these girls in videogames are prime ryona material for myself. Asuka in Tekken for example is one of my faves and Mila in DOA too especially with her red hair although I find the ryona potential in DOA games not to my personal tastes. Thank goodness for XNA Lara.

jiwao

Casual Client
As a Tekken fan, Asuka and Miharu are my two favorite tomboy-ish characters. I like Christie too, but not exactly sure if I personally would characterize her as tomboy-ish. She has a much more flirtier attitude than the other two and seems like the type that would use her body for her advantage.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
As a Tekken fan, Asuka and Miharu are my two favorite tomboy-ish characters. I like Christie too, but not exactly sure if I personally would characterize her as tomboy-ish. She has a much more flirtier attitude than the other two and seems like the type that would use her body for her advantage.

Christie is slightly tomboyish IMO, but a little lady-like. I love her brown skin tho

jiwao

Casual Client
Christie is slightly tomboyish IMO, but a little lady-like. I love her brown skin tho
Agreed, she's a real beauty. It's too bad that we probably won't see her in Tekken 7, she looked gorgeous in 6 and would have loved to see how she would look like remodeled.
ezgif_com_crop_by_jiwao-dcwbswi.gif

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Agreed, she's a real beauty. It's too bad that we probably won't see her in Tekken 7, she looked gorgeous in 6 and would have loved to see how she would look like remodeled.
ezgif_com_crop_by_jiwao-dcwbswi.gif

Just hoping if there's a 3rd season pass with Christie or Miharu as DLC, although unlikely

jiwao

Casual Client
Just hoping if there's a 3rd season pass with Christie or Miharu as DLC, although unlikely
Yeah, since we already have Eddy, chances for Christie to return are low. Would have liked to see what happened to her after her grandpa died though, since as far as I know we never got to know that.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yeah, since we already have Eddy, chances for Christie to return are low. Would have liked to see what happened to her after her grandpa died though, since as far as I know we never got to know that.

Ahh..that sucks. Katarina wasn't as hot as Christie

jiwao

Casual Client
Don't know how you feel about Julia, but I'm pretty glad that we her back. I've gotten pretty tired of having to boot my xbox everytime I want to mess with her.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Don't know how you feel about Julia, but I'm pretty glad that we her back. I've gotten pretty tired of having to boot my xbox everytime I want to mess with her.

Julia looks pretty hot. Her legs are muscular and toned compared to her previous appearances!!

Another thing...I have a fetish of seeing giant/muscular woman (preferably a female wrestler or an amazoness) being dominated or beaten by a smaller opponent, especially when she reclines on the corner while exhausted. Sadly this kind of fetish is pretty rare in games, although in the WWE games you can make a thicc muscular jobber and let her get pwned by a slender heel

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.