Ryona-ing friends/someone you know...? (1 Viewer)

TricoNitroz

Potential Patron
Does anyone ever fantasized beating up your friend or someone you know? If you do, would you post her photo here?

For example, i would love to beat this girl up:
edit: removed by administrator
Please read this post.

If anyone can make a ryona pic of her I'd love to see it. (I'm not gonna force you though)

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Scare

Potential Patron
All I can think of is the wealth of awkward explaining that would come from if any of the people being posted here ever stumbled across this.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I don't mean to pass judgment, but I think we might need to draw some sort of line here. TricoNitroz, I understand that this is a harmless fantasy of yours, but you are posting pictures in a public forum of someone from your personal life. This seems unwise for many reasons. Now I myself once started a thread about wanting to see certain celebrities in ryona situations and I guess my justification for that is that celebrities put themselves out there to be discussed (no matter how unsavoury those conversations can turn out to be). As for women in live action video, these are willing participants who thankfully have chosen to enter the realm of ryona of their own volition.

Even though it is doubtful that your friend will ever find out about this, you should be considerate of how she might feel if she knew that an acquaintance of hers wished harm on her (playful or otherwise). I know many of us have fetishes that blur the line between fantasy and reality, appropriate and inappropriate and if I'm out of order in suggesting that this might be going too far even for this forum then I do apologize. I hope that you (and whoever else takes part in this thread) find a healthy way to satisfy this particular desire :)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I don't particularly mind the subject matter of the topic... I've always wanted everyone here to feel comfortable discussing anything related to ryona. I think most people here will be somewhat put off because they enjoy ryona as 100% fantasy (fictional character, fictional situations). I'm not suggesting that you have the urge to actually harm your friend, but I don't think you or anyone who wants to discuss this topic should post any personal pictures or information regarding the people you mention for the sake of their privacy (and yours for that matter). It's in short supply these days :\ you shouldn't take away what little a person has. I hope you don't feel that I'm attempting to squelch you by removing the pictures, but I don't think it's fair to your friend unless she explicitly gave you permission to post them here.

That being said, have I ever wanted to clothesline an obnoxious woman in my life? You bet. :ORLY: Not really for ryona purposes though.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I would never fantasize ryonaing someone I know cause:
1. I prefer video game characters ^^
2. I'm not imaginative/creative enough to fantasize lol.

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
That's crossing the line, I do not go that far with this.

Infact, most of the stereotypes of people who are into Ryona come from the fact that they believe people like us would do that or
will one day go that far.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
That's crossing the line, I do not go that far with this.

Infact, most of the stereotypes of people who are into Ryona come from the fact that they believe people like us would do that or
will one day go that far.

There's a long way between imagining doing something and actually doing it.

There's a lot of men who imagine having forced sex (or even rape) with an attractive woman they know or have seen somewhere. Conversely, many women fantasise about being raped. But having such fantasies doesn't mean that such a person really wants to rape someone or to get raped.

Similarly, I suspect that pretty much everyone has fantasised at some point in their life about killing or beating up a person that has gotten under their skin. Hell, I have dreamt a lot of times about smashing a face of one or other politician for ruining my country.And in spite of having such fantasies very, very few people ever act on them and do something terrible in real life.

The same is with ryona - as long as it happens only in your mind, it's ok.

Sometimes I also imagine ryona scenes with real women who don't perform in wrestling and other ryona-related videos. I have fantasised about a mixed wrestling match in which a certain very attractive female friend of mine gets beaten up. But, as in every other form of ryona I enjoy, she enters the competition willingly, and there is no bone-breaking, disfigurement or sexual violence. I have had similar fantasies about models and girls who cosplay video game characters known for fighting with men, like Lara Croft or characters from fighting games. There are quite a lot of good cosplay photos on DeviantART.

Last edited by a moderator:

stomachache

Swell Supporter
Even with fictional characters, no matter how attractive they are, once I become emotionally attached to them, I no longer have any desire to see them put into a ryona situation. So, of course, that applies to my friends in real life.

I've got a Pixiv drawing account, and I've been been meaning to post an image to thank my viewers, and also to just remind everyone to treat girls nicely in real life :). That's just me, though.

R

Reofenja

Same here. I'm pretty much only into the idea of video game and maybe live action, but only live action if it involves aliens or something of the like. Seeing real life guys do that to women doesn't interest me. Just brings a few negative connotations to my mind by force of habit. But if it's two women, I don't mind a full out catfight/scrap/brawl. lol

I don't do that to my woman, but I do put her in scenarios where she is overpowered by me because we both love that. That and I'm bigger and stronger than her as it is anyway, so she couldn't dominate me unless I let her :p

P

PhoDacBiet

Absolutely not. It's the reason why I stick to video games / 3D art / movies. I draw the line between real life and fiction.

Ares

Potential Patron
Meh, I fantasize about girls I know - usually fighting each other. I never 'wish' anyone to be harmed at all - it's fake, I know it's fake, and that's all there is to it.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I've thought about what it would be like to bearhug a couple female co-workers cause they're about a third the size I am and it would be easy to pick them up, squeeze them out and hold them there, but fortunately I am blessed with the ability to separate reality from fantasy and would never actually do it, even if I were given the chance, just cause I don't want to actually hurt people.

Wow, what a long-winded run-on sentence that is. lol.

Squasher

Potential Patron
I mean, I tell some of the girls I know that if they were being tentacle raped, that I wouldn't save them but just take pictures instead. Lol But that's just a joke.....most of the time. ;D

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
I like my ryona 100% fantasy. Video games allow me to see sexy women in ryona situations any time I like without harming anyone. That's where I like to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.