1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Rouge

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Rsync, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Rsync

Rsync Guest

Just found it while browsing h**gfire, its sidescroller game where you control a girl who can attack, use magic and such

The work is promising so far and it requires our attention
    *its still in really early development, the current version is 0.04

→ I move to the starboard (I dash with X button during the movement)
    ← I move to the left direction (I dash with X button during the movement)
    ↓ Squat down
    ↓ I squat down and strike A
    ↓ B masturbation act (three phases)
    I escape at the time of A jump, restriction (I attack it with the X button during the jump)
    X attack
    B decision (I open doors)

cant really show any images here since he/she forbids it
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
  2. Someone92

Someone92 Swell Supporter Staff Member Moderator

Feb 21, 2010
    Tried it out, and as you would expect of a program with a version number of 0.04 it has some bugs and glitches here and there.

From what I've seen the enemies so far consist of a penis tentacle thing, a mushroom, a bandit, a werewolf and a plant. The bandit and werewolf animations are standard stuff, the plant transforms the girl into a futa first and the mushroom animation seems to be broken; dunno if the penis tentacle thing has an animation. If you masturbate in the city citizen may rape you as well.
  3. chan2

chan2 Guest

what is the password to download the game?
  4. ijama

ijama Avid Affiliate

Jun 26, 2011
    2222 then you click the little square for the checkmark
  5. Ajax

Ajax Potential Patron

Nov 11, 2012
    ok so found the controls by trial and error (because no offense but the ones posted up there are almost impossibe to figure out.) a=attack x= jump down+d = masturbate holding a=move faster and d= open doors in town
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2013
  6. gameancur

gameancur Guest

hmm I cant download the demo . is there any problem ? or how I can contact he/she ?
  7. belmontking12

belmontking12 Potential Patron

Jun 10, 2012
    Hey umm what number is the file? I got to the uploader place but i can't locate the file can you help?