[PC] Rouge (1 Viewer)

R

Rsync

http://popodot.blog.fc2.com

Just found it while browsing h**gfire, its sidescroller game where you control a girl who can attack, use magic and such

The work is promising so far and it requires our attention
*its still in really early development, the current version is 0.04

Controls
→ I move to the starboard (I dash with X button during the movement)
← I move to the left direction (I dash with X button during the movement)
↓ Squat down
↓ I squat down and strike A
↓ B masturbation act (three phases)
I escape at the time of A jump, restriction (I attack it with the X button during the jump)
X attack
B decision (I open doors)

cant really show any images here since he/she forbids it

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Tried it out, and as you would expect of a program with a version number of 0.04 it has some bugs and glitches here and there.

From what I've seen the enemies so far consist of a penis tentacle thing, a mushroom, a bandit, a werewolf and a plant. The bandit and werewolf animations are standard stuff, the plant transforms the girl into a futa first and the mushroom animation seems to be broken; dunno if the penis tentacle thing has an animation. If you masturbate in the city citizen may rape you as well.

Ajax

Potential Patron
ok so found the controls by trial and error (because no offense but the ones posted up there are almost impossibe to figure out.) a=attack x= jump down+d = masturbate holding a=move faster and d= open doors in town

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gameancur

hmm I cant download the demo . is there any problem ? or how I can contact he/she ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.