Rise of the Diclonii (1 Viewer)

Psycho333

Potential Patron
This is a sequal to "Lucy's trials" Basically the ending REALLY rubbed me the wrong way so I thought I'd do a contenuation and give it a better ending...

Gottfried believed things would be easy from this point... but he saw a whisp of blue... then he heared a report that supprised him fromone of the guards" SIR the Kalotschnik disruptor that was on and restrained Lucy's vecters just exploded!" The guard said

"What!" Gottfried said... "Do they have some sort of flaw, maybe a specific time limit otherwise the power source becomes unstable" He uttered... "We still have the vaccine... were safe" He added thinking about the other disrupters that they had on hand.

However none of the scientists could have known of a group ready to break into their labratory... a group of three highly trained special ops style soliders in full body gear was waiting for orders from their producer...

She emerged, a girl with long pink hair and tell tale diclonius horns... looking at a blonde wig she kept with her... "Mam were ready to go on your orders" One of the soldiers said...

"Like my last single said "I'm tired of hiding, Time to show who I really am" " She said... this was a Diclonius who'se gained fame as a musician and all along hid her true identity as a Diclonius...

one of the communications people in the van whispered to a solider "So what happened that caused her to change like this?"

"It happened only a year ago... she saw a young Diclonius, no older then 6, and signed an autograph for her... then she saw thesame diclonius child after being hit by a teen driver who then yelled "Take that horned freak" and "For humanity"... she triedto provide what comfort she could but there was nothing that could be done as she had shattered ribs that impaled her heart and lungs... what angered her more then that was how everyone else ignored the child's situation..." One of the soliders replied...

"Basically after that she decided to fund us to take down anyone and everyone who sees our race as the enemy and she's not alone eather, there are groups like us all over the world all funded by her music" Another solider said...

"Enough chatter...let's go!" the musician "Alexandra" said... that not being her real name.

The soliders broke into the facility in a three by three cover formation, each covering eachother's backs in a triangle form to ensure that none would ambush them. The alarm once again blaired warning of intruders but when some guards tried to shoot at the group the bullets had no effect... "VECTERS!" one of the guards said only to be beheaded by a vecter, the other guards didnt react fearfully like they would usually... "I take it you think you know how to deal with our kind?" Oneof the Diclonius Forces said... the guards then activated another Disrupter and it began emmitting theannoying noise...

"NOW YOU CANT USE YOUR VECTERS!" One of them yelled "What are you going to do now!?!" One taunted... however their confidence faded when they saw the highly trained forces pull out P-90 submachine guns... "We couldalways shoot you" One said as they unleashed a burst of fire, destroying the distrupter before sweeping the gun to the side, shooting two guards in the throat... they collapsed, holding their windpipes while the remaining guard backed up in fear... "H...HOWDID YOU KNOW!" He said as the shot guards held onto their necks, pain shooting through their bodies as they bleed out on the ground...

It wasthen that a black haired secetary of the lab rounded a corner... "GO HIDE SOMEWHERE NEWBIE!" The guard demanded... then abruptly he was beheaded... "Well there's your answer" The Diclonius forces said as they unmasked... the secetary girl removed her wig, revealing Diclonius horns... "Foolish primates thought they h ad the upper hand... however they couldnt take down Lucy without a ghosts help" the spy said in a cold tone.

Gottfried saw this on the monitors and began to panic... "QUICK FLOOD THE HALLS WITH THE POISON GAS!" He said out loud... only to realize the emmitters were jammed... "By now that idiot's trying to use poison gas... good thing I sabotaged the emmitters" The spy said,almost as if she knew he was watching.

The trooper with short hair looked to one that seemed to have spiky upright hair "You remembered the C4 Right?" She asked "Of course I did, you know how I love big booms" The spiky haired one replied, "And I remembered the cascading virus" Another one said, this one had messy unkept hair.

"DAMN IT GUARDS STOP THEM!" Gottfried said out loud... "That Gottfried's a predictable primate... we'll be surrounded by more guards soon" the spy said as she casually threw a grenade down a hallway... a group of five guards opened the door and went RIGHT over it before it exploded, blowing off all of their legs in an explosion of gore...

"I would of rather used vecters to do that you know" The spiky haired diclonius trooper said "They'll probably send out an SOS soon... we haveto be fast" the spy said as the guards wrathed on the ground...

"Oh well" The troopers said as they began wiring the C4 in the vaccine data storage as well as key structural areas... when all the planned locations were wired the shorthaired trooper noticed there was extra C4... "You DO love big booms huh?" She said with a smile to the spiky haired one... "Well we could wire this to the testicles of Gottfried" the spy said with a laugh.

however Gottfried, while on the way to the transmitter came face to face with a familiar face... a glowing blue figure of... Lucy.

Gottfried made the mistake of eye contact with Lucy's ghost... "Your mother had a thing for pens... looks like you do too" Lucy said as she noticed a pen in Gottfried's pocket... Gottfried's scientific mind raced as to explinations for this... he didnt want to believe in ghosts but here he was face to face with one... he felt his hands reaching for the pen in his pocket... "I've used pens to kill before also" Lucy said as she made Gottfried's hands possission the pen inches from his right eye...

He paniced... his face showed this panic as he knew this was no hallucination. the right eye of Gottfried gave no resistence as he let out an inhuman scream of agony... he looked to the side and saw Kanae's ghost.. "HELP ME!" he thought... "My grudge was against an individual... yours is against a whole race." Kaede said "Your on your own" She added before dissappearing. The pen went further and further into Gottfried's eye, scraping thenerves in the socket causing intensebolts of pain to shoot through his body, each heartbeat causing more pain but the trauma of the situation caused his heart to beat faster creating a tortourous cycle. Lucy though made his hands stop before it hit his brain...

"No... a primate like you deserves more pain" She said coldly as she caused a pair of sissors to appear and put them in Gottfried's hands... his screams of agony contenued as he was forced to stab himself in the stomach time and time again... causing massive pain to shoot through as blood spurted from the multiple wounds... his intestines and stomach were shreaded... soon the pain and all other sensations faded from Gottfried... he died shortly after.

the troops saw the figure of Lucy... "I've heared of you!" The spiky haired trooper said... "Good... please tell Kouta not to worry about me" Lucy said "Your a ghost huh?" the short haired girl said "Unfortunately so..." Lucy replied avoiding looking them in the eyes... "Dont worry we'll find your body and bury it properly" themessy haired trooper said... "Thanks" Lucy said then guided them to where her body was... still hanging.

"There's a lot I dont understand but... why are you hanging nude?" the spiky haired trooper said "If you see ghosts dont look them in the eye" was Lucy's reply before she dissappeared...

The messy haired trooper went to a computer in a lab and uploaded her virus... it would cascade throughout any computer that was connected to this lab, erasing all data on the vaccine as well as the disrupter.

the sole living guard, a muscular female, tried to grab the messy haired girl in a headlock from behind, only to be sliced in half along the waist... "You thought I was just a hacker huh?" Themessy haired girl said tauntingly before kicking her in the face "too bad for you!" She said with a childlike smile, the guard tried to pull a gun but the hacker sliced her arms off...leaving the squerming torso of the female guard in the computer room as the progress bar of the upload filled...

"I'm done!" She said gleefully... the spiky haired Diclonius holding Lucy's body as they left the lab... returning to the van and driving off they sent the signal to blow the lab and a brilliant explosion, obliterating not only the lab but the parking lot and several square miles in all directions...

"OOOOHHHHHH!!!" the spiky haired diclonius said, recording it with a smile.

"You did go overboard didnt you?" Alexandra said "Well boss I DO Love big booms!" She replied...

the body of Lucy was buried with care and her final message was delivered to Kouta... who went to pay his respects to Lucy's gravesite.

meanwhile all data on the disrupter and the vaccine was obliterated and soon, in a coodenated strike, all labs working on those projects were obliterated in simmular, but not as big, explosions.

in the end the final fate of humanity wasnt crafted by the Diclonii... the prophacy, the idea that the Diclonii would wipe out humanity and the resulting cruel treatment many suffered at the hands of many humans caused that very prophacy to fulfill itself...

Peace was possible, if the human race was more open minded and accepting of those born differently. the race that did show more humanity was the one that lived... afterall it was many many humans that hunted, tortured, experamented on, and killed the Diclonii showing the inherit lack of humanity in humans...

in a short time there were a few humans left, those that showed the diclonii kindness, one of them being Kouta.

In the end... Humanity will be the cause of their own fate, remember this if you see a new type of person born.

The End.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.