Resident evil 6 helena topless (1 Viewer)

vraiponce61

Potential Patron
First it's a mod made by a chinese modder not me.

i tested it, he works fine!

sorry in advance for my english (i am french).

Before install this mod, create one backup of the files!!!

1:Extract all files and paste to the folder:

-- ..Resident Evil 6\nativePC\arc\DX9

that's all
helena topless.jpg

sorry i don' t read in fact

here the link:
EDIT: Deleted broken link

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Radford

I have just tested this and it works! Little bit of clipping but they bounce and sway and everything!

Thanks, mate.

NotMe

Content Creator
Please don't post mods without the author's permission. Thanks.

You can post a direct link to the place he posted it if you want.

D

Darthodin

tested...works fine,iam no expert but it seems pretty well done...and i wouldn't complain if someone did a full nude one...

kamikaze205

Potential Patron
Tested it and there seems to be some issues, at least in my end. Helena is topless when i am near her but fully clothed when i am farther away. The shadows also seem to be messed up around her. She is also fully clothed in the later acts of Leons campaign. Did anyone else experience this? My settings are maxed in case that might be the issue?

styx101

Swell Supporter
First swallow for playing characters of Resident Evil,as usual,from China.:D I knows this modder.It's Maliwei777,author of the best mod for Ada Wong for RE 4 (or Biohazard 4 as called this game in Japan).
to Kamikadze205
Author of this mod says that this mod only in test variant now, therefore some troubles is possible.We must to have a patience and gives more time for modders.I think that many mods awaits us in the future,may be more or equal than RE 5 mods...

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Tested it and there seems to be some issues, at least in my end. Helena is topless when i am near her but fully clothed when i am farther away. The shadows also seem to be messed up around her. She is also fully clothed in the later acts of Leons campaign. Did anyone else experience this? My settings are maxed in case that might be the issue?
You're not the only one, also experiencing this. Hopefully it'll be fixed giving it some time. As I prefer this method over having to use TexMod.

B

blazord

It's amazing how many people in that thread complain about not only the shape of the breasts, but also the sagging. Honestly, considering how big they are that is to be expected. I too hope he does a full body version though and fixes the shadow problems along with changing the model for the later chapters.

Really awesome to see that something like this is even possible though, I only ever expected to see static nude meshes. This guy took it to a whole new level like they did with Skyrim.

mortanios

Potential Patron
I cant download,any one please put the patch with mediafire or any other share download or tell me how download this file in the site?

Last edited by a moderator:

xellos49698

Content Creator
Sorry, we can't repost other people mods.... As far as how to get helena topless mod, your going to need to join the forum. At the very top of the page, on the blue bar you are going to want the Chinese word which is most to the right. Now it will ask you to create a user name and password, your e-mail address and ask you to answer two security questions. Finally, once you have the user name, you'll need to post in a few topics, use google translate and pick black topic as they are normal conversations. After a few posts, you can now post on the helena topless topic, once you can do that, it will give you access to download the mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.