1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident evil 6 helena topless

Discussion in 'Adult Mods (Archive)' started by vraiponce61, Mar 31, 2013.

1. vraiponce61

vraiponce61 Potential Patron

First it's a mod made by a chinese modder not me.

i tested it, he works fine!

sorry in advance for my english (i am french).

Before install this mod, create one backup of the files!!!

1:Extract all files and paste to the folder:

-- ..Resident Evil 6\nativePC\arc\DX9

that's all
    helena topless.jpg

sorry i don' t read in fact

here the link:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3772855-1-1.html

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
  2. Radford

Radford Guest

I have just tested this and it works! Little bit of clipping but they bounce and sway and everything!

Thanks, mate.

3. RoqueDemon

RoqueDemon Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Please don't post mods without the author's permission. Thanks.

You can post a direct link to the place he posted it if you want.

4. Gandalf

Gandalf Guest

WTF somebody else that doesn't read.:rolleyes:

5. Darthodin

Darthodin Guest

tested...works fine,iam no expert but it seems pretty well done...and i wouldn't complain if someone did a full nude one...

6. kamikaze205

kamikaze205 Potential Patron

Tested it and there seems to be some issues, at least in my end. Helena is topless when i am near her but fully clothed when i am farther away. The shadows also seem to be messed up around her. She is also fully clothed in the later acts of Leons campaign. Did anyone else experience this? My settings are maxed in case that might be the issue?

7. styx101

styx101 Avid Affiliate

First swallow for playing characters of Resident Evil,as usual,from China.:D I knows this modder.It's Maliwei777,author of the best mod for Ada Wong for RE 4 (or Biohazard 4 as called this game in Japan).
    to Kamikadze205
    Author of this mod says that this mod only in test variant now, therefore some troubles is possible.We must to have a patience and gives more time for modders.I think that many mods awaits us in the future,may be more or equal than RE 5 mods...

8. spidera1

spidera1 Potential Patron

You shoud at least mention that it doesent work in Mercenaries Mode

9. xellos49698

xellos49698 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Thanks for putting up a link to the site. Nice job vraiponce61.

10. Sinyu

Sinyu Potential Patron

You're not the only one, also experiencing this. Hopefully it'll be fixed giving it some time. As I prefer this method over having to use TexMod.

11. gluk

gluk Potential Patron

thanks. very nice... need more :)

12. blazord

blazord Guest

It's amazing how many people in that thread complain about not only the shape of the breasts, but also the sagging. Honestly, considering how big they are that is to be expected. I too hope he does a full body version though and fixes the shadow problems along with changing the model for the later chapters.

Really awesome to see that something like this is even possible though, I only ever expected to see static nude meshes. This guy took it to a whole new level like they did with Skyrim.

13. mortanios

mortanios Potential Patron

I cant download,any one please put the patch with mediafire or any other share download or tell me how download this file in the site?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2013
  14. xellos49698

xellos49698 Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Sorry, we can't repost other people mods.... As far as how to get helena topless mod, your going to need to join the forum. At the very top of the page, on the blue bar you are going to want the Chinese word which is most to the right. Now it will ask you to create a user name and password, your e-mail address and ask you to answer two security questions. Finally, once you have the user name, you'll need to post in a few topics, use google translate and pick black topic as they are normal conversations. After a few posts, you can now post on the helena topless topic, once you can do that, it will give you access to download the mod.